Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's turn $2000 to $200 million within a year. - page 5. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Please let me know !
Hi there! Yes, I'm really serious with what I posted.
Its very possible.
Let me briefly share one or two things about this idea with you.

To turn a one-time $2000 investment into a multimillion $$$ will require one nothing but creativity.

I would say in the world today, the most easiest and cost efficient and profitable business to start is a .com company.

I wouldn't talk so much but I could just go ahead and say, this idea I'm talking about combines features of three different internet world and make them into one.

People who we see today as the top richest men started from somewhere till they get to that very position.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Be curious how you can turn $ 2000 into $ 200 million in a year. If so then everyone involved in becoming a millionaire Grin
Activity: 364
Please let me know !
Activity: 83
Hi all, I'm Michael, but a lot of people tag me as kidos, I'm a business analyst with vast experience in commerce and industry, as well as the cryptocurrency world. Well to cut the story short, I can genuinely turn a $2000 startup investment into a multimillion revenue company.
There's a great and profitable Idea which I've formally stored as some digital presentation files. This is no scam, or ripoff or any other bad thing you may be thinking of right now as you are reading this. Its a business which will only start with 2 to 5 interest peers, and then grow to employ hundreds of workers. This business idea is so unique that if executed so well, one could easily be the 30th richest person on the world in about 3 - 4 years in running the business.
If you are interested and will like to know more about this, you can drop a comment here and we can discus it further in the open or better still, send me a private message and I'll tell you what the strategy is all about.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: