Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 2. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Leverage Exchange has opened!
Leverage exchange using board matching system.
You can trade up to 100 times with various ordering methods, low transaction fees, enough board thickness, easy-to-use and easy-to-use UIUX!
In addition, transaction fees can be halved by using AMAL tokens.
Please try it Wink

This is where it starts.
First, let's get all the small bugs
Activity: 28
You can trade up to 100 times with various ordering methods, low transaction fees, enough board thickness, easy-to-use and easy-to-use UIUX!
Please try it Wink

I use leveraged trading!
Very simple and easy to use!
Use AMAL Token to get 50% off trading fee!

It moves smoothly. I want you to increase your trading volume without any problems.
Activity: 14
Please try it Wink

I use leveraged trading!
Very simple and easy to use!
Use AMAL Token to get 50% off trading fee!
Amanpuri has multi-sig, cold wallet and two-factor authentication security, are there any other systems that should be deployed?

AMAL's price movement is easy to understand, so it's easy to trade.

Because there are not many people yet.

Nobody can buy or sell large numbers

What are you talking about? It's awful to trade. The spread between bid and ask is big, and all the trades shown happen between those two numbers! That means these are FAKE TRADES, and nobody is actually trading this token!

What happens is an ask (sell order) appears briefly between the bid and ask prices, and gets completely filled within a second. The exchange is buying and selling its own token to make it appear as if it actually has trading volume. Very, very lame.

Amanpuri boards are made by user's trade.
There are times when the spread between BUY and SELL is large, but there is no fake trade.
Of course, there are many people who actually buy tokens.

Not all the trades are fake, but most of them are. How do I know?

1. Most buy and sell orders don't move.
2. All new orders are placed in between the bid and ask.
2. Occasionally, a new order is placed (usually a sell order), and it is instantly filled!

When people (or legit trading bots) are buying and selling they usually don't buy or sell the whole order, much less exactly the whole order! They usually buy only a fraction of it, and some remains. Alternatively, someone puts a buy order at market price for a certain amount and it gets filled along with some of the next closest sell order. This never happens here!

Look at this GIF. Clearly the bid is 0.4407 and the ask is 0.4495, with the last purchase being at 0.4468.

https://i.imgur.com/T5MVS5z.gif

A new sell order is put in at 0.4466 and instantly filled in its exact entirety: no more, no less.
A seconds later, another sell order is put in at 0.4457 and instantly filled in its exact entirety: no more, no less.

This is called "wash trading." Somebody is buying and selling their own tokens to give the appearance of volume, most likely the exchange themseves. These are the only types of trades being made!

I do not trust this exchange whatsoever and nobody should be sending their coins here.

There are times when there are many users to trade and times when there are few.
The board order may not move during the time when there are few users.
But what's wrong with them?

I don't think there is any disadvantage for users with the board matching method Amanpuri.
It takes about 14 hours to open the leverage transaction.
Are you ready?
Trade safely with Amanpuri, a secure security system.
However, let's trade while considering the risk of loss.

I'm worried that launching a new service can be troublesome.

It's about money.

What are you talking about? It's awful to trade. The spread between bid and ask is big, and all the trades shown happen between those two numbers! That means these are FAKE TRADES, and nobody is actually trading this token!

What happens is an ask (sell order) appears briefly between the bid and ask prices, and gets completely filled within a second. The exchange is buying and selling its own token to make it appear as if it actually has trading volume. Very, very lame.

There are times when the spread between BUY and SELL is large, but there is no fake trade.

Is this a team account?

Regardless of the content, it's good that the team responded.

However, he's not even convinced, so if it's really different, it's better to give proof.

Everyone looks like a wash trade.

I think it's more trustworthy to speak fairly.

I'm looking forward to leverage trading and MAM, so the team is working hard

Amanpuri, a board-matching system, is highly appreciated.
I don't think it's a fake trade.
I sincerely wish for the success of tomorrow's leverage open.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
We hope open trading leverage  run success..
Amanpuri dividends are determined by trading volume.
That means it will increase as Amanpuri grows.
I think dividends will increase in the future.

Trading volume on this exchange is absolutely being faked. I watched the AMAL/USDT pairing for about an hour and there were zero real trades made. You can see the spread on this screenshot is 0.3922 and 0.4299 -- these numbers hardly budge. ALL of the trades made in the last 10 minutes are being made in between these two numbers, which can only mean that they are fake trades! Zero actual trades being made here.

https://i.imgur.com/dzyKrn9.png

Just another bullshit exchange with fake trading volume. I absolutely DO NOT trust this exchange, and if you deposit coins on here, just assume that you will never get them back.

What it's mean never get back.. Can you example this..

After the opening of leverage trading on March 27, the volume will rise dramatically.
And the dividend will increase, the number of people who buy AMAL will increase and the price will rise.

March 27 is a very important day for Amanpuri. I hope the server runs smoothly.

Regarding the server, I think it's OK because it is close to BINANCE.
The CEO also said in an interview that the quality of the system is high.

It can be relieved. During the IEO of AMAL, I was worried because the server went down.

I am more worried about bugs than servers.
I want a good start with no problems.

Regarding bugs, Amanpuri partners are currently working to find bugs. I want to celebrate March 27 in perfect condition.

Yes.

Of course I want it,

I'm worried about listening to the test.  I think you should definitely start with a defect-free situation.

Well, leverage trading should start without BUG.
If there is a significant BUG, leverage trading should be postponed.

So what will happen tomorrow?

Amanpuri partner has found the bug. The engineers are also making improvements, so I think the final adjustment has been completed. I thank the engineers for their hard work so far.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
Amanpuri test net.. You can join for trade

We hope open trading leverage  run success..

Trading volume on this exchange is absolutely being faked. I watched the AMAL/USDT pairing for about an hour and there were zero real trades made. You can see the spread on this screenshot is 0.3922 and 0.4299 -- these numbers hardly budge. ALL of the trades made in the last 10 minutes are being made in between these two numbers, which can only mean that they are fake trades! Zero actual trades being made here.

Just another bullshit exchange with fake trading volume. I absolutely DO NOT trust this exchange, and if you deposit coins on here, just assume that you will never get them back.

After the opening of leverage trading on March 27, the volume will rise dramatically.
And the dividend will increase, the number of people who buy AMAL will increase and the price will rise.

It can be relieved. During the IEO of AMAL, I was worried because the server went down.

Regarding bugs, Amanpuri partners are currently working to find bugs. I want to celebrate March 27 in perfect condition.

Yes.

Of course I want it,

I'm worried about listening to the test.  I think you should definitely start with a defect-free situation.

The BTC Trading Bonus 2 event (4th campaign) will be postponed in order to correct that AMAL cannot be used as a transaction fee currently.

Please pay attention to the announcement for updated event date.

AMAL commission bug fixed

When will the BTC trade bonus campaign be held?

Is it early April?

The date of the bonus campaign is not yet known.
First of all, it is important that the leverage open succeeds tomorrow.
https://www.token-economist.com/2020/03/26/amanpuri-ceo-fujiwara-interview2-2/

This is the latest interview with Amanpuri CEO part II.
Translate and read in your language.

Yes.

Of course I want it,

I think what you are saying is true.

The movement of the board is terrible

Still, given the content of their event, I think it's easy to make money because the token receipt balance and price movements are easy to read.

This is my idea, so you don't need to understand it.

But I think you're right Wink

Yes.

Of course I want it,

Is there any specific content about maintenance from 25th?

IEO was a repetitive beating festival.
Leverage trading will not be like IEO.
I think the necessary server enhancements have been made.

We hope that leverage trading will proceed without any trouble.
It's encouraging that the CEO is experienced in exchanges.

IEO was a repetitive beating festival.
Leverage trading will not be like IEO.
I think the necessary server enhancements have been made.

Pages:
Jump to: