Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 10. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Amanpuri Exchange has all chances to go in to top-20 of exchanges with active community and IEO support. Just watch information about Bitmax Exchange, it’s new but already has popularity and good trading volumes.
That's right.
Amanpuri's exchange is not yet open, but BitMex, which has been open for several years, has a large turnover.
Amanpuri introduces more than BitMex functions and services, so it has the potential to become an exchange of more than BitMex.
Amanpuri aims to be the best exchange in the world.
You have big ambitions to create a better exchange than BitMex. This is real, but it can take several years to do this, because BitMex is quite a popular and well-known crypto exchange with a certain volume of trading.
I once heard about this exchanger, used and there were no problems, but you understand the fact that there are a lot of people and as many opinions, so you need to find the closest approach possible in the future
Perhaps it was discussed much earlier, but for the exchanger I would make a mobile application, so that at any moment there was an opportunity to change currency or trade
Discussed relatively recently. I think over time will do at least this is on many exchanges.

The more exchanges for the project will be, the faster the token will be traded in the future, but you still need to consider how the developers themselves will
Amanpuri Exchange has all chances to go in to top-20 of exchanges with active community and IEO support. Just watch information about Bitmax Exchange, it’s new but already has popularity and good trading volumes.
That's right.
Amanpuri's exchange is not yet open, but BitMex, which has been open for several years, has a large turnover.
Amanpuri introduces more than BitMex functions and services, so it has the potential to become an exchange of more than BitMex.
You have big ambitions to create a better exchange than BitMex. This is real, but it can take several years to do this, because BitMex is quite a popular and well-known crypto exchange with a certain volume of trading.
I heard about him, but it is not that he is so popular, but many people use it, which means that he has to this exchanger of trust
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
That's right.
Such projects are aimed precisely at long-term development and growth, unlike projects that will last a maximum of a year. Therefore, it is quite natural that investing in this project should be counted on return on investment in the long term.
Activity: 224
Perhaps it was discussed much earlier, but for the exchanger I would make a mobile application, so that at any moment there was an opportunity to change currency or trade
Discussed relatively recently. I think over time will do at least this is on many exchanges.
Yeah, I saw such projects, where you need to give your private key to put money on the wallet, or just a team of developers make these investments for themselves personally Smiley
It would be interesting to learn more about investors who intend to invest in the project. If these are public people, then this is a positive moment for the whole community.
Usually projects do not disclose the names of investors, because investors prefer to remain non-public people. Although it would also be interesting for me to look at those who invested a large amount in this project, perhaps an investment fund has invested some money. All this is interesting and helps to evaluate the project objectively.
It is possible to hang on the site photos of the biggest investors, of course, with their permission, in any case, they do not like publicity
Often, the project itself is not interested in this, especially in cases where there are special conditions for large investors.

Some projects make special conditions for large investors and this is correct, as a person makes a serious amount, which can further influence the development of the project.
Activity: 12
I agree, not many projects do this, but I have seen that in some projects large investors or venture funds are represented directly on the site or in WP. For me, this is a good argument in favor of the project, so I decided to ask the Amnapuri team whether they would do something like this or not.
If they do this, then the users of this project will know about it first, so they will wait for their official response.
It would be interesting to learn more about investors who intend to invest in the project. If these are public people, then this is a positive moment for the whole community.
Usually projects do not disclose the names of investors, because investors prefer to remain non-public people. Although it would also be interesting for me to look at those who invested a large amount in this project, perhaps an investment fund has invested some money. All this is interesting and helps to evaluate the project objectively.
It is possible to hang on the site photos of the biggest investors, of course, with their permission, in any case, they do not like publicity
Often, the project itself is not interested in this, especially in cases where there are special conditions for large investors.
If investors are large funds it really gives a positive effect for sales, but of course does not guarantee the success of the project.

No project will give you complete confidence that it will be successful in the future, if the team wants to develop, it means you need to go to this.
If there are strong investors, the project will move further, since financial support is now in such a market very important for any project.
This is of course a kind of marketing ploy, but also a good opportunity to attract more people to invest in the project. Moreover, the project’s coin holders will be shareholders because they will receive a part of the company's profits.
We need to communicate more often with our clients, tell them about the life of the project and hold conferences, live communication is best.  Smiley
I just like you think that the team needs to constantly communicate with the community, talk about the project and the results of the work. So do successful project teams and I support it.
So it is logical, if there are constant updates in the project, then the team is developing and it should be clear to everyone, and if the updates are once a month, what can we talk about?)
If investors are large funds it really gives a positive effect for sales, but of course does not guarantee the success of the project.

No project will give you complete confidence that it will be successful in the future, if the team wants to develop, it means you need to go to this.
According to WP, dividends will be paid to AML coin holders once every half year. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that in order to receive dividends it is necessary to have 12500 AML.
That is, this is a kind of marketing move, where the project development team has definite goals, if i understand correctly
Marketing is an important component of any project, even if they go on tricks, it's not scary, the main thing that was efficiency.

Proper customized advertising is the key to success for any project, since there are many marketers on the market, namely, with good experience - not enough
Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.
You seem paranoid. It's none of Your business where I write. There is evidence, present or submit a complaint to the moderators. Indeed You have exposed a lot of fraudulent projects, but do not rush at all with accusations without evidence..

I've presented plenty of evidence. The conclusion is hiring you = probably scam. I don't need to submit a complaint to the moderators. Reminding people that you are a paid spammer is more effective.

The fact that the accounts are in the same time zone is nonsense, not proof. I'm not interested in you, don't mention me until you have arguments to prove my dishonesty.

I also already did that. The fact that you always post in the same threads with your 40-50 different accounts means you are a professional spammer. I will be mentioning this account again in the future, you can bet on it.
This is also my account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nutildah-317618 and my address is 1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHubx and I'm talking to myself right now. Maybe you should ban both accounts, do you think?
Of course it's a joke, but it's as ridiculous as some of Your arguments. Of course, it is worth fighting fraud, but You cling to everyone, often without sufficient reason.
Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.
You seem paranoid. It's none of Your business where I write. There is evidence, present or submit a complaint to the moderators. Indeed You have exposed a lot of fraudulent projects, but do not rush at all with accusations without evidence..

I've presented plenty of evidence. The conclusion is hiring you = probably scam. I don't need to submit a complaint to the moderators. Reminding people that you are a paid spammer is more effective.

The fact that the accounts are in the same time zone is nonsense, not proof. I'm not interested in you, don't mention me until you have arguments to prove my dishonesty.
This is of course a kind of marketing ploy, but also a good opportunity to attract more people to invest in the project. Moreover, the project’s coin holders will be shareholders because they will receive a part of the company's profits.
We need to communicate more often with our clients, tell them about the life of the project and hold conferences, live communication is best.  Smiley
I now very rarely see such things on the market, that they hold some kind of conference projects, since everyone is just raising money Cool
Pages:
Jump to: