Pages:
Author

Topic: Letter from DAO Attacker - page 4. (Read 5480 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
June 18, 2016, 08:41:04 AM
If ETH founder vitalik something freezes his rightfully obtained eth, it constitutes of theft by vitalik and he should be imprisoned (and or impaled) for being an ETHER THIEF.

Ether is FUCKED.
Ether holders are FUCKED.
Ether shills are FUCKED.
Ether scammers are FUCKED.
Ether tokens are FUCKED.
Ether founder is FUCKED.
Ether devs are FUCKED.
Ether enabling exchanges are FUCKED.
Everyone ever involved with ETHER SHIT SCAM TOKEN IS FUCKED.

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
June 18, 2016, 08:40:43 AM
Wow.  I'm speechless.  But I since the attacker was doing this for the hack's sake and to prove a point, I wish he would return the money to those poor investors.

But that wouldn't teach anyone anything. Nature wouldn't anneal. Potential knowledge would be destroyed. You know if you let your child feel the warm burner on the top of the stove, he still didn't learn to not burn his fingers on the hot burner.

I empathize with failure. But it is part of life.

This isn't charity. I mean no one is starving.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
June 18, 2016, 08:40:20 AM
Wow.  I'm speechless.  But I since the attacker was doing this for the hack's sake and to prove a point, I wish he would return the money to those poor investors.
What makes you say that? He's clearly in it for the money! Why only make a point if you can make a point and take 50 million dollars at the same time?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 18, 2016, 08:38:29 AM
He is my hero.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 18, 2016, 08:35:52 AM
Wow.  I'm speechless.  But I since the attacker was doing this for the hack's sake and to prove a point, I wish he would return the money to those poor investors.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
June 18, 2016, 08:32:48 AM
how to fuck eth and highlight them how much they are fucked
Indeed! Hats off!
Seems like he's just using a feature they didn't think through. And this clearly shows people are just throwing millions of dollars into a "smart contract" they don't understand! Calling it "theft" while he's simply following the smart contract (enforced by the blockchain) doesn't make it theft.
I like seeing how he does this, and am curious how it will develop. A lawsuit about this would one way or another give some real world attention and give (or take) legitimacy to (or from) smart contracts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 08:17:18 AM
So if he is allowed to split and get the coins, are they then not allowed to fork?

Just a question not taking sides as I dont give a shit about what happens to the DAO or ETH.

I cant wait to see how this all unfolds
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 18, 2016, 08:09:57 AM
Congrats Attacker.
I wish I was this smart Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 18, 2016, 07:39:08 AM
^ Exactly

Stealing money from the bank:
AGAINST the "bank rules"

Splitting all the DAOs into child DAOs:
ACCORDING to the "code rules"

He did nothing wrong. He simply used the code better than others.

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
June 18, 2016, 07:37:56 AM
Holy shite,  that's a thing

~CfA~

Really hard game ^^
Activity: 434
June 18, 2016, 07:36:49 AM

Bullshit!

If you fool an ATM you are hacking or stealing money because you are taking property away which is not yours.

This situation is completely different as it wasn't a bank or something like this, it isn't even related to money or property.
It was a piece of code and you can do what the code says thats the rule!

A bank never uses "rules" like this. Their rules are pretty strick you give us your money and you can take it back.
Here the rule was, you can do what the code says. And the code said you can get all the tokens which are here.

This guy is a joke not a lawyer.

I agree. Hacker only did what he was allowed to do. And with a bank you have a leader ( a person) who can make charges, but here this is leaderless. Let the dao code walk into court and plead its case.
LOL.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2016, 07:31:28 AM

Bullshit!

If you fool an ATM you are hacking or stealing money because you are taking property away which is not yours.

This situation is completely different as it wasn't a bank or something like this, it isn't even related to money or property.
It was a piece of code and you can do what the code says thats the rule!

A bank never uses "rules" like this. Their rules are pretty strick you give us your money and you can take it back.
Here the rule was, you can do what the code says. And the code said you can get all the tokens which are here.

This guy is a joke not a lawyer.
Activity: 280
Activity: 434
June 18, 2016, 07:24:39 AM
they are hacked?
don't you think its just them and that DAO will be back for good and its going to be more than its ico price when we buy back?

I just read shocker :

The DAO is Dead, Devs Say.

http://www.coindesk.com/the-dao-is-closing-down/

Tual (founder) said:

"The DAO is definitely going to close. The money moved to a child DAO is going to be put back into the contract, and it [will] only have one function, withdraw."

ohh shit. So what happens now to everyone who invested in the dao? They all lose some money obviously because of the hack but will they still be able to get some money back after this?
It's kinda sad. This project blew up quicker then any scam ico coin I ever seen and with the amount that was raised I was sure this could never end up like those other shit ico scamcoins.
Activity: 454
This industry is pure fiction
June 18, 2016, 07:24:18 AM
Hoax!

I'll write a letter and give it a sig hash too. Makes idiots believe it's real! Cheesy

you have technical knowledge 2 know what going on here sir?

Go through this discussion section and read. It has been explained and chewed and digested multiple times in multiple posts.
Activity: 146
June 18, 2016, 07:22:24 AM
Hoax!

I'll write a letter and give it a sig hash too. Makes idiots believe it's real! Cheesy

you have technical knowledge 2 know what going on here sir?

Activity: 454
This industry is pure fiction
June 18, 2016, 07:21:31 AM
Hoax!

Activity: 527
June 18, 2016, 07:20:55 AM
Can someone explain it simply? As i understand he just claimed the eth that dao holders were allowed to transfer for... why is this a big deal?
Activity: 146
June 18, 2016, 07:19:23 AM
Mr. Butterin. (he's so skinny etc with bad acne he looks like a meth head)

why you bring this to personal level? that's really low attitude.
i sure you have some flaws too like every people have.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 07:19:02 AM
@Original Poster
are you the creator of this letter and the hackzor?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I wish I was that smart!
Pages:
Jump to: