Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 16. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
The new release of the wallet for all operating  systems will be released on Jan 22nd, 2018.
January 20, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
Has anyone actually read the whitepaper?!

yada yada yada

If you have paid a minimum amount of focus while going through this thread you would have noticed that we stated that the whitepaper was done by the old team and we are working on another one more detailed and more technical.
But you were in a rush to come up with your amazing conclusion, Sherlock.

P.S: "show me sustainable" "to change your opinion" lol, you think way too highly of yourself. give it a rest and We don't care about your opinion.
If you don't want to invest in this coin that's fine by us, we didn't ask you to in the first place.  

Taro_Naza if you want to be taken seriously along with the project you should try and be more professional.  Don't let these guys bug you so much. :-)

I am a professional but for some random nobody to come and say that we are scamming people, that's something I would never accept and I would never let slide by.
January 20, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
nice to hear that Smiley but imo they could work a bit faster Cheesy
when will a new dev report be released?

February
January 20, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
Now you can mine Leviar on Hashvault pool.
HERE
I will try a good pool.
is this the right wallet GUI v0.1.4?

Yes. that it the latest gui wallet the next release will be out on Jan 22, 2018
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

yada yada yada

If you have paid a minimum amount of focus while going through this thread you would have noticed that we stated that the whitepaper was done by the old team and we are working on another one more detailed and more technical.

P.S: "show me sustainable" "to change your opinion" lol, you think way too highly of yourself. give it a rest and We don't care about your opinion.
If you don't want to invest in this coin that's fine by us, we didn't ask you to in the first place.  

Taro_Naza if you want to be taken seriously along with the project you should try and be more professional.  Don't let these guys bug you so much. :-)
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
January 20, 2018, 01:52:27 PM
nice to hear that Smiley but imo they could work a bit faster Cheesy
when will a new dev report be released?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
HERE
I will try a good pool.
is this the right wallet GUI v0.1.4?
January 20, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
Why did not the exchange

They are working on it.
Activity: 14
January 20, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Why did not the exchange
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
I start mining to the hashvault pool. Get about 350 hash rate with 6 threads in 8700k with 4.8ghz. About 4.5 coins per day. But what happen to cryptopia where can we trade these coins? Also the price is a little small right? Only 0.45 for only 50million max supply. Hope this project with go to moon in 2018 I totally support it.
Activity: 13
January 20, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
Very low fee pool, only 0.5%! Payout from 1XLC
http://leviar.hashblocks.top YAY! Strange high luck =) Current 41.5%
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
HERE
excellent pool  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
January 19, 2018, 09:57:45 PM
good news Smiley hope the cryptopia wallet gets fixed soon! want to buy some more of this gem  Grin
January 19, 2018, 07:21:03 PM
HERE
January 19, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

https://leviarcoin.org/assets/pdf/LeviarCoin_White_Paper_v1.pdf

They claim to be achieving something along the lines of an anonymous currency and DRM system but the whitepaper is amazingly vague and NO ACTUAL TECHNICAL EXPLANATION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PRESENTED!!!

This article below isn't even real, it's created by the Leviarcoin team!

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leviarcoin-announces-crowdsale-for-its-revolutionary-blockchain-based-in-app-purchases-and-software-protection-platform-300468062.html

Please do your research before backing these companies, I don't understand how there's any value moving forwards with this tech and a definite rewrite of the whitepaper is required since the only actual vague explanation with any value is the re-explanation of CryptoNote technology which wasn't even made by LeviarCoin.

Why I think it's a bad idea to invest

1. No technical explanation in whitepaper except a few vague figures on the gaming industry.
2. Only covers existing technology not created by this company.
3. Without proper technological value, I expect this company to raise as much funding as possible and disappear with all your money.

What this company can do to change my opinion

1. Properly explain what you're actually trying to achieve with this technology. We already know that all software can be cracked, just by using blockchain technology doesn't mean you can suddenly beat the efforts of hundreds of programmers trying to prevent others cracking their software.
2. Properly write a whitepaper instead of submitting this poorly written word document.
3. Show me sustainable value for future investment and what you actually plan to achieve.

Oh and  one more think, the ICO was over 8 months ago and we refunded everyone who wanted a refund.
So better check your facts before you start talking shit from that hole.
January 19, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

They claim to be achieving something along the lines of an anonymous currency and DRM system but the whitepaper is amazingly vague and NO ACTUAL TECHNICAL EXPLANATION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PRESENTED!!!

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leviarcoin-announces-crowdsale-for-its-revolutionary-blockchain-based-in-app-purchases-and-software-protection-platform-300468062.html

Please do your research before backing these companies, I don't understand how there's any value moving forwards with this tech and a definite rewrite of the whitepaper is required since the only actual vague explanation with any value is the re-explanation of CryptoNote technology which wasn't even made by LeviarCoin.

1. No technical explanation in whitepaper except a few vague figures on the gaming industry.
3. Without proper technological value, I expect this company to raise as much funding as possible and disappear with all your money.

1. Properly explain what you're actually trying to achieve with this technology. We already know that all software can be cracked, just by using blockchain technology doesn't mean you can suddenly beat the efforts of hundreds of programmers trying to prevent others cracking their software.
2. Properly write a whitepaper instead of submitting this poorly written word document.
3. Show me sustainable value for future investment and what you actually plan to achieve.

Activity: 3
January 19, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

January 18, 2018, 10:44:33 PM
i've learned its someone in our pool actually, i've asked if would would hand it to you, and they said they are in process of doing it now. so that great Smiley
I don't understand what you mean.
January 18, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
@Taro_Naza:  Do You have some predictions when the things with exchange will be fixed?
Sorry, I have no idea. hopefully won't take much longer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
i've learned its someone in our pool actually, i've asked if would would hand it to you, and they said they are in process of doing it now. so that great Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: