Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 15. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
FracTools - Oil Industry
January 23, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
Want ask when main wallet in cryptopia will be available?Thanks
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
January 22, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
Most important, for two hours of trading, no massive sale, price do not drop...owners (miners) believe in this coin... Wink
Hi there, still waiting for the new wallet to be released :-)
Is it okay to use the old one just until you announce the next release or should we wait?
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
January 22, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
Most important, for two hours of trading, no massive sale, price do not drop...owners (miners) believe in this coin... Wink
Activity: 406
January 22, 2018, 05:53:05 PM
Now you can withdraw and deposit Leviar (XLC) on cryptopia's wallet and the market is open for trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
January 22, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

I just contacted cryptopia again and hopefully we will hear from them by tomorrow.
I don't know about the price because at the same time there is a lot of people waiting for the market to open again to buy. So we have to wait and see.

Thanks for an answer, I hope We will receive a good news and reactivation of market on Cryptopia...

Unfortunately I would expect coin only going deep at the moment. Current price stays unchanged because market is closed, while most other alts where down. The same will happen to  leviar coin in a short term, although I hope for a recovery later.
January 22, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
The wallet release 0.2.0 will be within the next 8H
January 22, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
Has anyone actually read the whitepaper?!

https://leviarcoin.org/assets/pdf/LeviarCoin_White_Paper_v1.pdf

They claim to be achieving something along the lines of an anonymous currency and DRM system but the whitepaper is amazingly vague and NO ACTUAL TECHNICAL EXPLANATION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PRESENTED!!!

This article below isn't even real, it's created by the Leviarcoin team!

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leviarcoin-announces-crowdsale-for-its-revolutionary-blockchain-based-in-app-purchases-and-software-protection-platform-300468062.html

Please do your research before backing these companies, I don't understand how there's any value moving forwards with this tech and a definite rewrite of the whitepaper is required since the only actual vague explanation with any value is the re-explanation of CryptoNote technology which wasn't even made by LeviarCoin.

Why I think it's a bad idea to invest

1. No technical explanation in whitepaper except a few vague figures on the gaming industry.
2. Only covers existing technology not created by this company.
3. Without proper technological value, I expect this company to raise as much funding as possible and disappear with all your money.

What this company can do to change my opinion

1. Properly explain what you're actually trying to achieve with this technology. We already know that all software can be cracked, just by using blockchain technology doesn't mean you can suddenly beat the efforts of hundreds of programmers trying to prevent others cracking their software.
2. Properly write a whitepaper instead of submitting this poorly written word document.
3. Show me sustainable value for future investment and what you actually plan to achieve.

Oh and  one more think, the ICO was over 8 months ago and we refunded everyone who wanted a refund.
So better check your facts before you start talking shit from that hole.

Opinions opinions, everyone has them, everyone fights with them.

That wasn't my point, which is that the facts are hard to find, you need to market yourselves better if you want this to take off else you're going to end up losing everyone's money based on devaluation of your product.

DRM is a hard problem, don't think that you can just magically fix it with blockchain technology and yes I am hard judging you against your whitepaper because the cryptocurrency space is flooded these days with crap, if you want public backing and organic growth, do your followers a solid and put the effort in, you need to take this more serious than you are now, especially with language like that.

You're dealing with the future economics of these people, this is not shit spewing out of my mouth thank you very much.

I doubt he will put in the effort to address your concerns. You have raised quite a few legitimate concerns. The whitepaper is the most basic necessity for any project. If it doesn't have any technical details on how they intend to solve the specific problems they intend to solve, that can only mean the dev is not clear on what he intends to achieve. That's a huge red flag.

Anyone can pick any problem and claim he wants to solve it and then make a coin that does nothing to solve it. Then you get miners onboard to mine your shitcoin and hope there will be a massive pump sometime within the next 2 years. You can then dump your stack and exit scam with a few million bucks. This is how the shitcoin and scamcoin devs operate. In the meantime, they will insult anyone who question their intentions and keep updating their roadmap without actually doing any work.

Obviously you both don't pay attention and your heads are way up your ass to read or notice what we have been saying for months.

Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 01:20:09 AM

They claim to be achieving something along the lines of an anonymous currency and DRM system but the whitepaper is amazingly vague and NO ACTUAL TECHNICAL EXPLANATION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PRESENTED!!!

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leviarcoin-announces-crowdsale-for-its-revolutionary-blockchain-based-in-app-purchases-and-software-protection-platform-300468062.html

Please do your research before backing these companies, I don't understand how there's any value moving forwards with this tech and a definite rewrite of the whitepaper is required since the only actual vague explanation with any value is the re-explanation of CryptoNote technology which wasn't even made by LeviarCoin.

1. No technical explanation in whitepaper except a few vague figures on the gaming industry.
3. Without proper technological value, I expect this company to raise as much funding as possible and disappear with all your money.

1. Properly explain what you're actually trying to achieve with this technology. We already know that all software can be cracked, just by using blockchain technology doesn't mean you can suddenly beat the efforts of hundreds of programmers trying to prevent others cracking their software.
2. Properly write a whitepaper instead of submitting this poorly written word document.
3. Show me sustainable value for future investment and what you actually plan to achieve.

Oh and  one more think, the ICO was over 8 months ago and we refunded everyone who wanted a refund.

That wasn't my point, which is that the facts are hard to find, you need to market yourselves better if you want this to take off else you're going to end up losing everyone's money based on devaluation of your product.

DRM is a hard problem, don't think that you can just magically fix it with blockchain technology and yes I am hard judging you against your whitepaper because the cryptocurrency space is flooded these days with crap, if you want public backing and organic growth, do your followers a solid and put the effort in, you need to take this more serious than you are now, especially with language like that.

You're dealing with the future economics of these people, this is not shit spewing out of my mouth thank you very much.

I doubt he will put in the effort to address your concerns. You have raised quite a few legitimate concerns. The whitepaper is the most basic necessity for any project. If it doesn't have any technical details on how they intend to solve the specific problems they intend to solve, that can only mean the dev is not clear on what he intends to achieve. That's a huge red flag.

Anyone can pick any problem and claim he wants to solve it and then make a coin that does nothing to solve it. Then you get miners onboard to mine your shitcoin and hope there will be a massive pump sometime within the next 2 years. You can then dump your stack and exit scam with a few million bucks. This is how the shitcoin and scamcoin devs operate. In the meantime, they will insult anyone who question their intentions and keep updating their roadmap without actually doing any work.
January 21, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

I just contacted cryptopia again and hopefully we will hear from them by tomorrow.
I don't know about the price because at the same time there is a lot of people waiting for the market to open again to buy. So we have to wait and see.

Thanks for an answer, I hope We will receive a good news and reactivation of market on Cryptopia...
We hope so too
January 21, 2018, 06:03:17 PM
Hi guys! I'm having a hard time with my coins, i used to have the old wallet, mining direct to it, store my coins locally, no problem, we all know the struggle with the old wallet, my coins where stuck there since i make a couple of transactions to send them to cryptopia by november, the wallet never give a hash and the wallet get corrupted, never sync correctly again, show incorrect balance, cant withdraw an so on... Yesterday i downloaded the new wallet, let it sync, but balance never refresh, neither the bugged transaccion were show... The problem just got worst today when i open my wallet and suddenly it show my balance and without asking confirmation it executed the corrupted transaction to cryptopia (i don't know if this coins are now lost) and now it ask for a password, i put the password correctly but it keeps saying there's a error whit it (this password works perfectly with the old wallet, just rechecked now)... If someone can help me, dev or mod, thanks in advice...

I just talked to you on Telegram
January 21, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

All the details will be inclueded in the whitepaper.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 05:52:07 PM
Hi guys! I'm having a hard time with my coins, i used to have the old wallet, mining direct to it, store my coins locally, no problem, we all know the struggle with the old wallet, my coins where stuck there since i make a couple of transactions to send them to cryptopia by november, the wallet never give a hash and the wallet get corrupted, never sync correctly again, show incorrect balance, cant withdraw an so on... Yesterday i downloaded the new wallet, let it sync, but balance never refresh, neither the bugged transaccion were show... The problem just got worst today when i open my wallet and suddenly it show my balance and without asking confirmation it executed the corrupted transaction to cryptopia (i don't know if this coins are now lost) and now it ask for a password, i put the password correctly but it keeps saying there's a error whit it (this password works perfectly with the old wallet, just rechecked now)... If someone can help me, dev or mod, thanks in advice...
January 21, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Activity: 3
January 21, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

Activity: 60
January 21, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
Please go nowhere near mercatox. Giving everyone nothing but grief.
Activity: 44
January 21, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
yeah i want to but i cant withdrawal my xlc coins at cryptopia!

@ the team: will the fork happen correctly at my XLC at cryptopia? When i can withdrawal these coins?

Is the newest wallet safe and able to recieve the coins from cryptopia?

sry for my english, thx
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 08:08:53 PM
Try to enter other exchanges, there are so many now
Activity: 44
January 20, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
hi my XLC coins are still on cryptopia Sad are they save there? can i withdrawal ? thx
January 20, 2018, 05:42:08 PM
...and after the new Wallet version...we only need the working exchange... Wink
What do You think about price, mining is in progress, no trading, will we see the significant price drop after the market start again?
January 20, 2018, 05:37:03 PM
...and after the new Wallet version...we only need the working exchange... Wink
What do You think about price, mining is in progress, no trading, will we see the significant price drop after the market start again?
Pages:
Jump to: