Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 76. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 04:59:58 AM

this is moment closed pool ,you are stupid! Smiley) go play the minecraft !
You decide, you paid 21 coins or 33?
You are a crook.

You do not know how to read?

33 paid!

In fact, a block was left behind this print screen.

At the end, 21 XLCs were unpaid

I leave you in your stupidity!  

I'm sick of stupid people like you! You accuse me of stupidity! Just to advertise!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 04:59:21 AM
Quote from: vitik
From the other pool I received payments, from your pool - no
How can you get paid?

last block was received 10 hours 54 minuts ago.  No payment after that all.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 04:53:11 AM

You decide, you paid 21 coins or 33?
You are a crook.
August 03, 2017, 04:49:22 AM

August 03, 2017, 04:47:22 AM
My pool work 2H Smiley))

So as not to pay coins, you closed the old pool, and opened a new one, for new silly miners.
You are the smartest in the world ....

danycoman does not pay coins!
August 03, 2017, 04:42:44 AM
you are very stupid ,

i have to pay 21 LXC Smiley) you are stupid .

My pool work 2H Smiley))

Go play minecraft man!
August 03, 2017, 04:41:21 AM
The total payment was 21 LXC   Which are now blocked because there were 3 blochains

All pools did not pay, there were pools that had 2000 lxc payment and were unable to pay because there were differences between the wallet and the pool.

You did not pay anything to anyone. You have left everything to yourself.
You are a crook.

From the other pool I received payments, from your pool - no
August 03, 2017, 04:32:35 AM
joosep,

The developer should give us a reply ...I no longer understand anything
Can not really do something good? ...

August 03, 2017, 04:30:10 AM
Read, and you see fool, it's not my fault that the developer has changed the block chain
I'm not even interested in mines on bitcointalck All pools have had the problem

You're really stupid, my friend

The total payment was 21 LXC   Which are now blocked because there were 3 blochains

All pools did not pay, there were pools that had 2000 lxc payment and were unable to pay because there were differences between the wallet and the pool.

Sometimes, you should shut up, document yourself.

I closed the pool because I could not pay miners anymore, I wrote a fool too!
Activity: 569
August 03, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

Seems that difficulty is too high for this hashrate or went with hardfork something wrong?

Hash Rate: 75.35 KH/sec
 Block Found: a day ago
 Difficulty: 9259364
 Blockchain Height: 24047
August 03, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

First of all, it does not pay any coin pool because blockcain is blocked

Are you very stupid? My pool is  Is new build   10-hour life!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Look at chrc.mine-pool.ro  pays?

You speak like stupid

You did not pay from the pool mine-pool.ro
And made a new pool xlc.mine-pool.ro
Do you think that all are stupid, and you're one smart !?

August 03, 2017, 04:19:49 AM

First of all, it does not pay any coin pool because blockcain is blocked

Are you very stupid? My pool is  Is new build   10-hour life!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Look at chrc.mine-pool.ro  pays?

You speak like stupid

August 03, 2017, 04:14:45 AM
on my  pool?  Smiley)  
Have you already forgotten? And I remember all.

August 03, 2017, 04:12:14 AM
on my  pool?  Smiley
August 03, 2017, 04:08:11 AM
My pool worse ,
xlc.mine-pool.ro

Hash Rate: 154.32 KH/sec
 Block Found: about 21 hours ago
 Last Reward: 6.8058 XLC

SCAM
Do not waste time. Coins are not paid.
August 02, 2017, 05:44:59 PM
My pool worse ,
xlc.mine-pool.ro

Hash Rate: 154.32 KH/sec
 Block Found: about 21 hours ago
 Last Reward: 6.8058 XLC

This developer, drink vodka  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 116
August 02, 2017, 04:33:55 PM
Anyone kwno what happen with this coin? Block STOPED today...
Any payament is not avaliable..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:05:16 PM
This is my biggest dissapointment of all coins. I bought Leviar coin for 100 euro, and after unsuccessful ICO sale i saw that i have 934.4000 leviar coins, but i choosed to refund my BTC, and I sent a message to SebastianJu, he replied me with some methods for proof my acc, I told him that I didn't understood proof section and explain to him from where I bought, what is my acc, my depossit adress, everythig i know. Nothing changed, unfriendly metodh, my 100 euro is still there. Shame on u Leviar coin team!

After checking your pm's you did not even give me the minimum informations at all that I would have needed to create an entry in the refund list. Which is a pretty easy task. Also there are a number of methods needed to proof that you aren't a random person.

Please understand that if you do not want to put this minimum effort into receiving a refund that I can not send something somewhere. Otherwise some random person could come and claim your investment also. I need to protect all investors investments so everyone can receive his investment.

I can help you on my slack channel if you send me your email address. Which was also written in the text I sent you, by the way.
You have a messagge. Sorry for interuppting but if I say that I dont understand proof section, then I really dont understand, my english isnt so good as u think. This was my first coin.

Your english looked pretty fine all the time. In any case you can ask me questions about certain parts you don't understand. Let's move this to pm or to slack then.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 02:31:47 PM
This is my biggest dissapointment of all coins. I bought Leviar coin for 100 euro, and after unsuccessful ICO sale i saw that i have 934.4000 leviar coins, but i choosed to refund my BTC, and I sent a message to SebastianJu, he replied me with some methods for proof my acc, I told him that I didn't understood proof section and explain to him from where I bought, what is my acc, my depossit adress, everythig i know. Nothing changed, unfriendly metodh, my 100 euro is still there. Shame on u Leviar coin team!

After checking your pm's you did not even give me the minimum informations at all that I would have needed to create an entry in the refund list. Which is a pretty easy task. Also there are a number of methods needed to proof that you aren't a random person.

Please understand that if you do not want to put this minimum effort into receiving a refund that I can not send something somewhere. Otherwise some random person could come and claim your investment also. I need to protect all investors investments so everyone can receive his investment.

I can help you on my slack channel if you send me your email address. Which was also written in the text I sent you, by the way.
You have a messagge. Sorry for interuppting but if I say that I dont understand proof section, then I really dont understand, my english isnt so good as u think. This was my first coin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

Pages:
Jump to: