Pages:
Author

Topic: Liberty Payout ($1000) - page 4. (Read 8372 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 19, 2012, 09:09:13 PM
Liberty Payout is in for a lot of trouble. Me and Paroxsitic have contacted the FBI's Bureu of Internet Crime and filed a police report. Bitcoin OTC was kind enough to give us the offenders personal IP address. New Jersey, the home state of Liberty Payout happens to have some of the strictest laws in the country regarding internet fraud/crime. After the Bureu reviews the evidence they will be contacting websites used by the offender to get his exact location. Me and paroxistic have been speaking over the phone almost all day working this out, contacting agencies, getting evidence etc. I realize people rarely go to prison over Bitcoin scams but thats only because the victims dont know who to contact and they are never reported. My brother who is a internet defense attorney gave us all the places we need to contact to get this thing rolling. The only bad part about this whole scenario is that me and paroxistic will probably end up spending more in court fee's then we lost. Neverthless, once this is finished it will be one less scumbag scammer lurking these forums. Wish us luck!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
December 19, 2012, 08:14:47 PM
1:02:11 AM Imperial: If I sold someone a MtGoxUSD redeem code and they never came through on their part of the deal, what can I do? Can I contact MtGox to give me any information associated with it?
1:03:30 AM Imperial: $1000 USD mtgox and they never came back
1:04:40 AM Imperial: The jkist of the deal is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1408831  but yes he had 3 ratings on OTC and a vouch thread on bitcoin talk. Some with over 1000 USD
1:06:31 AM Imperial: I am paroxsitic, the scammer is Liberty Payout
1:10:04 AM Imperial: I should of known better but honestly I forgot all about the option of an escrow, had I thought of it when he asked me to sent the code first I would of done it. I had been waiting a few weeks for someone to buy my MtGox and was eager to exchange :|
All times Pacific and date was today.
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only
December 19, 2012, 10:08:11 AM
I was asked my opinion on LRP through email. He's slow to respond, and as before, I've advised the use of Escrow. Can't help you get your money back, sorry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
December 19, 2012, 05:12:09 AM
I called this one months ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.934113
Activity: 37
December 19, 2012, 04:57:19 AM
Liberty,

Something needs to be done. You have logged in since many of these replies and I've sent you numerous PMs. There is still time to fix this and clear your name, and potential more business to be done with me but if I don't get anything in the next 24 hours I can only seem you are a scammer. I will delete this thread once you finish the transaction and there will be no stain on your record.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
December 19, 2012, 02:29:49 AM
Still waiting for my coins.. 500$ gone no BTC yet.. Hopefully his partner comes around soon.
EDIT: I watched him be online for 30+ minutes waiting for a response to my messages or a reply to this thread. Got neither, this isnt looking good..
I'm speechless with your bravery. Do notice that he hasn't addressed his previous transaction yet.  Undecided
December 18, 2012, 04:46:52 PM
Still waiting for my coins.. 500$ gone no BTC yet.. Hopefully his partner comes around soon.
EDIT: I watched him be online for 30+ minutes waiting for a response to my messages or a reply to this thread. Got neither, this isnt looking good..
December 18, 2012, 03:26:14 PM
I will accept BTC if you send $1006 USD worth of BTC ($6 to cover my 0.06% mtgox fee to convert BTC to USD) at the going MtGox Instant 13.24 USD/BTC price (75.982 BTC). Please check the MtGox Rate at time of sending.

I am willing to accept no more than a $10 USD loss, so by the time MtGox gets the BTC in account and I do the instant conversation if I have less than $990 USD then I expect more BTC to be sent to make up for the difference. From sending to conversation takes 15-30 minutes and all you need is a 0.1 USD/BTC loss for it to lose $10 worth of value.

If that is acceptable, please check your PM for my direct MtGOx Deposit address and send ASAP.

All I want is $1000 USD MtGox back (not apparent $1000 USD worth of BTC) if the deal cannot go through.

Ill adress this when i get home.

Any update? You never addressed it.

Surely your Jewish partner has been around now. What is the hold up? I suggested 3 solutions to the problem and you took no action thus far.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
December 18, 2012, 12:21:05 PM
Im dealing with Liberty Payout right now all I can say is hes been very helpful and kind. Right now hes getting BTC for my visa prepaid gift but has to wait for his partner to finish the transaction. I do think he can be trusted, but I can tell you for sure after the tranaction is completed.
Cheers!

Hi, Liberty Payout!
December 18, 2012, 11:27:55 AM
Im dealing with Liberty Payout. Right now hes getting BTC for my visa prepaid gift but has to wait for his partner to finish the transaction. I do think he can be trusted, but I can tell you for sure after the tranaction is completed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 17, 2012, 07:42:33 PM
I will accept BTC if you send $1006 USD worth of BTC ($6 to cover my 0.06% mtgox fee to convert BTC to USD) at the going MtGox Instant 13.24 USD/BTC price (75.982 BTC). Please check the MtGox Rate at time of sending.

I am willing to accept no more than a $10 USD loss, so by the time MtGox gets the BTC in account and I do the instant conversation if I have less than $990 USD then I expect more BTC to be sent to make up for the difference. From sending to conversation takes 15-30 minutes and all you need is a 0.1 USD/BTC loss for it to lose $10 worth of value.

If that is acceptable, please check your PM for my direct MtGOx Deposit address and send ASAP.

All I want is $1000 USD MtGox back (not apparent $1000 USD worth of BTC) if the deal cannot go through.

Ill adress this when i get home.
December 17, 2012, 06:50:48 PM

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
December 17, 2012, 05:57:00 PM
He's declined my btc proposal and i dont personally own an mtgox account to generate the code. Proposals anyone? I'm not hiding anything but people are getting the wrong ideas for a situation pending settlement on the complainer's behalf. I've already got some random guy in irc calling me a scammer for currency I dont deal in. This thread has made me vulnerable and people are already taking advantage.
Just follow through your initial deal, or return his original MTGOXUSD in full. That should be fair enough for both parties.
Yeah. He's not asking for anything unfair like late fees. Send him the USD and Bitcoins to make up for the fees.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
December 17, 2012, 02:04:04 PM
He's declined my btc proposal and i dont personally own an mtgox account to generate the code. Proposals anyone? I'm not hiding anything but people are getting the wrong ideas for a situation pending settlement on the complainer's behalf. I've already got some random guy in irc calling me a scammer for currency I dont deal in. This thread has made me vulnerable and people are already taking advantage.
Just follow through your initial deal, or return his original MTGOXUSD in full. That should be fair enough for both parties.
December 17, 2012, 01:51:27 PM
December 17, 2012, 06:10:29 AM
Interestingly he took away his vouch thread from his signature, where I had made people aware of this situation. I understand no one wants a bad image but to hide a situation in which you are involved in that makes you look bad from your own fault seems very shady.

Liberty I need an ETA or a BTC compensation that would adjust for any exchange or mtgox fee I may occur. I either need the $990 in my BOA as discussed or $1000 USD in my MtGox account (by code or BTC that will convert to $1000 USD instantly on mtgox)
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
December 17, 2012, 04:13:59 AM
See here.
December 16, 2012, 07:30:00 PM
Just an update: I declined his BTC proposal, mostly because I dont want the mtgox fee and we are now waiting for his partner to get online and finish the transaction. I will adjust/delete this post accordingly after said transaction.
December 16, 2012, 05:16:19 PM
I wasn't online. I ask that you excuse the delay as my partner is Jewish and was busy on the last day of Hanukkah. I see I have outstepped my timeframe and would be more than happy to send you a refund via btc. Send your address.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
December 16, 2012, 04:26:37 PM
DELETED
Pages:
Jump to: