Pages:
Author

Topic: Libra coin alive or dead? - page 3. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 29, 2019, 04:51:29 AM
......random doped words.........
Tell me a reason why not every company will have own token, like they have the own website.
Creation cost is minimal, specialized company contracted to maintain.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 28, 2019, 09:00:05 PM
There was a rapid growth in bitcoin price in last 2-3 months when it was announced Facebook is going to launch its own coin, called libra coin,
Now its already in cold store, due to US and EU agencies interference.

I saw in coin market cap, its only general information about libra coin, but no technical data is available yet.

Still hanging but many are still hoping, Libra coin will have a huge impact and regulators don't want to see disruptions in the presence system, so they are still reviewing it and looking at every situation as it comes, they want it regulated and makes it looks good in their eyes, we can only speculate now.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 28, 2019, 08:42:03 PM
I think Libra coin will be very good coin due that many people around the world using Facebook, If things will go well, Facebook's coin will rise quickly when it's gonna be launched in the market. We need just to be patient now and wait for this moment, I will also hold some money to buy a good amount of liberals coin when it will be in the market.

is there a guarantee that a large company that will issue new coins will certainly be able to succeed? systematically indeed it will affect that there will be a large demand like our colleague above. but that also will not guarantee that libra will be as successful as the name of the bearer. naturally if a large company like Facebook issues a libra, it will surely be awaited by many interested people because the big name of Facebook itself is not because of the libra.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 28, 2019, 07:46:34 PM
There was a rapid growth in bitcoin price in last 2-3 months when it was announced Facebook is going to launch its own coin, called libra coin,

I saw in coin market cap, its only general information about libra coin, but no technical data is available yet.

Even Libra has not been released yet, so how could Libra have lived or died? There are rumors that Libra will not be released in the future because there are so many countries against it. But recently Libra has also changed many terms to conform to government regulations and try to release in 2020. Everything is just beginning so we need to wait a bit longer to know result

Given the fact that many countries do not approve of the launch of the project, but at the same time, EU and US regulators are in constant negotiations with the project. And this means that the project can be published, and when this happens it will be a project that is fully approved by the most stringent regulators, which means that the popularity of the project will not interfere with anything. It will be a kind of monopoly for some time. Although who knows what a this precedent could lead to.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
December 28, 2019, 07:15:58 PM
Not much can be said about the faith of that cryptocurrency as the SEC seems not to be in agreement to the launch of that coin. I think that project has been put on hold at the moment pending further developments and approvals from the SEC. Not to sound like a pessimist but i don't have any hope that coin will ever get all the needed approvals to enable it launch into the crypto industry.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
December 28, 2019, 07:11:31 PM
Libra's not dead. Libra's time is short. When Libra comes out, nothing will ever be the same. Bitcoin has already advertised the blockchain. With Blockchain, an economy seems to be entering our daily lives. Libra will be a project with millions of users.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
December 28, 2019, 04:02:34 PM
in your place, I would even stop to be interested in technical information about LIBRA, because now everything that they can provide about the technical part of the project will most likely be greatly changed and a completely different thing will be written after a year. due to problems with the US authorities, this project will only do what the government will allow to them.

You are right but yet I will be waiting to see Libra at living! Because I still believe Facebook's Libra will bring a mass adoption in crypto, Facebook is the biggest social network platform, so, it's a big deal. Many new people will show interest in the crypto market and they will know about Bitcoin!
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
December 28, 2019, 04:00:47 PM
in your place, I would even stop to be interested in technical information about LIBRA, because now everything that they can provide about the technical part of the project will most likely be greatly changed and a completely different thing will be written after a year. due to problems with the US authorities, this project will only do what the government will allow to them.
People are just too curious about the Libra in an instance that they are diving down to its core even without it being released officially. lmao. Other people are too skeptical about it because facebook has been involve in many data breaching situations, but taking about cryptocurrencies I think facebook will do its job delivering a high class of currency which can be useful. I know nothing about its internal when it comes to the intermediaries of facebook to government, I'm pretty sure it will come off great.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
December 28, 2019, 03:27:32 PM
No, Libra coin is not dead,  they scheduled the launch of Libra in 2020 which is yet to come. Though regulations may stop the Libra launching time for a while but I believe it will be launched in the next year for sure, Zuckerberg won't give up so easily!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 28, 2019, 02:24:52 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
December 28, 2019, 02:05:08 PM
I think Libra coin will be very good coin due that many people around the world using Facebook, If things will go well, Facebook's coin will rise quickly when it's gonna be launched in the market. We need just to be patient now and wait for this moment, I will also hold some money to buy a good amount of liberals coin when it will be in the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 28, 2019, 01:59:02 PM
The authorities and higher structures just do not lag behind the scales, everyone wants to have their own profit, this is why the future of this coin is interesting. I also wonder who is behind Bitcoin? somebody knows?)

For starters the credit card company processing payment for the Bitcoin.org domain in 2008
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 28, 2019, 01:28:31 PM
The authorities and higher structures just do not lag behind the scales, everyone wants to have their own profit, this is why the future of this coin is interesting. I also wonder who is behind Bitcoin? somebody knows?)
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 28, 2019, 12:06:41 PM

Didn't they announced the release of the Callibra wallet of Libra project? There isn;t really a clear information about why they are releasing this wallet whether isn't any legal actions that project may really come to life.  LIBRE however might do.

Facebook hasn't give up the project which they are still in battle for its launch, this could spark adoption when approved by the US senate.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 28, 2019, 11:50:27 AM
Libra coins is not already launching so you will see on coinmarketcap general information and no price and active exchanger. Maybe 2020 Libra coin will laucnh and we will see if this facebook coin have a good impact on the price of bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 28, 2019, 11:38:53 AM

There is no official announcement that it is now dead or will not launch, it is still in a planning stage, although there is an uncertainty that it will not launch, still, the project is still in the making and we will have to wait for further announcement, that they are going to launch or they will not.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
December 28, 2019, 11:29:34 AM
We cannot say that libra coin is dead, because there is still a possibility that libra coin will be launched in 2020. Now libra coins
which is supported by Facebook trying to get an agreement with the American government. Since I don't trust Facebook, I don't
really expect the launch of Libra Coin. But I have to admit that if Libra launches successfully, it will give good impact on the world
of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 28, 2019, 11:15:24 AM
officially, libra has not been released to the public and plans next year when bitcoin will be fork halving and etherum 2.0. Even from the news that I saw, America and France did not agree with the Libra project because stable coins equivalent to the dollar could damage the global market and economy. but we still have to see again what steps this Facebook CEO has to do, will it be a living coin and eventually released to the public, or will it die and it will never be seen in the market?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 28, 2019, 11:14:16 AM
Well it is not dead because it is not yet launch, but I don't know if they launch Libra in the next year because you know how government want to stop libra to launch, it is hard for them to convince the government.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 28, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
Libra is facing many difficulties to launch officially! Many partners left the Libra project, US and EU SEC regulation is rejecting Libra's proposal! So, I don't think we can see it live very soon, but Libra may overcome all the obstacles to launch in 2020, the same hope goes for Telegram TON blockchain!  The crypto market really needs these two gems to acquire a huge mass adoption!
Pages:
Jump to: