Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 10. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Devs< any news about new exchange now???
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
oh thanks for info I weren't even aware it was on IDEX already,
2/3 of the ICO price in ETH so it looks like good opportunity to make your bags everyone
Activity: 118
Hello, LIF community!

LIF trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello! I want to buy some tokens of Winding Tree project. Where do I get LIF tokens?
Thank you!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Trading gives the project credibility and price fluctuation reflects the hard work of the team, hoping for a exchange soon

This is true in the crypto space only from the perspective of trading and speculation. But neither of these things actually do anything to assist the project and its success ultimately. The Winding Tree team is committed to building the platform and bringing adoption to it, exchange listings don't do either of those things.

it's true that on long term early trading won't change anything, but I think doing something for your investors is not so hard. People here want to see it on exchange, it shouldn't be so hard to get on IDEX or other smaller exchange just to begin..
just an opinion personnaly I'm here to hodl
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am actually very interested in seeing corporate adoption of the WT platform. They will be the first users and it can be massive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The team says they don't care about price and listing exchange so it's not any reasons for a pump
Activity: 128
Merit: 6
Trading gives the project credibility and price fluctuation reflects the hard work of the team, hoping for a exchange soon

This is true in the crypto space only from the perspective of trading and speculation. But neither of these things actually do anything to assist the project and its success ultimately. The Winding Tree team is committed to building the platform and bringing adoption to it, exchange listings don't do either of those things.

A nice mention by the German Hotel Association blog on how technology like Winding Tree can shake up the travel industry https://t.co/IeXYLbcRwZ
For Altcoin holders to be disappointed with this, they will certainly wait until the market price recovers and hold their next coin if the price goes up they sell it. If they sell when the market price is down they will lose big.
Activity: 15
Very bullish on this project. Already filled my bag on IDEX. Probably will buy more next month.
If you are really that bullish on it, why are you waiting until next month?
To be honest, I don't see much development of it since ICO.

Because I don't have any money left to invest right now. lol
And becaus of this I decided to buy a few eth half an hour ago.
The price is recovering already, so I made a little profit this way.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
what's a good e-mail address of your tech support team? I need some help getting my tokens..

You can email [email protected]
Activity: 621
what's a good e-mail address of your tech support team? I need some help getting my tokens..
Activity: 462
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I really like the use case of WindingTree wanted to know if there are any marketing and Strategy roles available with the team right now.

they said that a large number of hotels are ready to jump in and they got big list of mails to invite but actually nothing is done yet. If you are talking about exchange listing strategy they don't really work on it right now. they want a "natural progress"

if indeed there are some big hotels that want to go here it is a very good thing for the progress of Winding Tree.
but if going forward naturally yes it is worth waiting for. Hopefully can.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Would a listing on CMC even have an impact on the price? I don't understand that reasoning.
Pages:
Jump to: