Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 7. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 6
I don't quite understand them, are they some fancy travel agency? Like they focus on making the travel cheaper for the ordinary person while more profitable for the travel profider. You could pay for your whole travel expenses and whole holidays with these tokens. They basically create a platform with the hope that there will be suppliers that want to provide their service there.

Winding Tree is seeking to replace the GDS systems that currently hurt the travel industry. They get in the way and cost exorbitant fees, because of this its hard for new players to enter the market and compete against the likes of Expedia or drive new innovation.  Winding Tree aims to level the playing field and significantly lower the cost across the board.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Here is a brief breakdown of the dapp we built to book rooms for a hotel at ethberlin. Note it only works for this hotel for this event. https://blog.windingtree.com/crypto-booking-for-ethberlin-33e16ba0961

It is looking good(I think this just basic page, not final interface), after the event hope you will publish the details of bookings,
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I don't quite understand them, are they some fancy travel agency? Like they focus on making the travel cheaper for the ordinary person while more profitable for the travel profider. You could pay for your whole travel expenses and whole holidays with these tokens. They basically create a platform with the hope that there will be suppliers that want to provide their service there.
Here is a brief breakdown of the dapp we built to book rooms for a hotel at ethberlin. Note it only works for this hotel for this event. https://blog.windingtree.com/crypto-booking-for-ethberlin-33e16ba0961
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

Also, it would be far better to have just a few exchanges combined with services like changelly so people don't need to buy bitcoin before buying LIF. That's still one of the biggest reasons why some projects don't get adopted

Actually you don't need buy bitcoin to get LIF but ethereum.

Changelly is a very expensive service, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.

Changelly was a mere example, what i'm saying is people dont want to have to buy bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ... first before getting to invest in their coins, especially not if they plan on using them instead of holding them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I see that Winding Tree started some marketing. several messages on twitter what is unusual.
good news things are moving on

Thanks for the update, hope we won't see any delay for the first release in this quarter.

Also, it would be far better to have just a few exchanges combined with services like changelly so people don't need to buy bitcoin before buying LIF. That's still one of the biggest reasons why some projects don't get adopted

Changelly is a very expensive service, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Are there any plans to bring the LIF token to an exchange?
For now, at least on Coinmarketcap, I could not find any exchange to trade the token. What about Idex?

Theyre doing the right thing developing their product first before getting listed. Exchanges are expensive and LIF would turn into a pump and dump coin

Agreed. When they have product and get listed on markets after that, they will have ready demand for tokens.

Winding Tree and the Lif token have been officially listed on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/winding-tree/

Good news. During the development hopefully we'll LIF on other decentralized excanges.
Winding Tree and the Lif token have been officially listed on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/winding-tree/
Hopefully, nobody is investing in anyone project just because they believe it to be a "disruption". What Winding Tree is doing specifically take a bit of time to develop. Frankly, anything that is promising to disrupt anything is going to.
at least price did not go down much in BTC crash
it seems everybody HODLs LIF token
we have no other way than hodl if there is no good exchange with nice volume to trade Cheesy
anyway I bought LIF on ico to book my hotels soon

Projects like this always take time, the bigger the disruption the longer it takes to get adopted

the word "distruption" is like a poison for me. these day every new project call himself as "distrupting something", every time I see this word I don't even start to read about Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
we have no other way than hodl if there is no good exchange with nice volume to trade Cheesy

Projects like this always take time, the bigger the disruption the longer it takes to get adopted

hello ! do we have any date when we will be able to book our first hotels/flights ?
Q4 2018 maybe it's possible ?
thanks

The first state of the hotel portion is going to be released by the end of the summer, the next stage by the end of 2018 most likely. But that estimate it still flexible. As soon as we have target dates we will announce it to the community though.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Even IDEX has low volume on  new coins most of the time. Need somewhere with proper liquidity like Binance/Bittrex or there's not much point to get listed on smaller exchanges if the team want the project to be traded.
When listing coins on the exchange, the exchange itself does not play a role on the volume and affects. There are coins that after adding to the IDEX have a very large volume. You can even see it now.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: