Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 15. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hi. What ICO has ended. How much did you raise funds for ICO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Damn! I added the project to the bookmarks a couple of months ago and wanted to take part in the TGE.
I remembered about it today, went to website and saw that TGE just been over! It's a pity!
Now I will try to buy coins on the exchange.  Sad
Merit: 502
when LIF will be available in exchange ?
and which exchange ?

Token sale just over. And tokens are frozen until 23:59 on February 21 (UTC)
And I haven't heard any exchange announcement so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
and which exchange ?

Heard this from the bad crypto so I'm pretty excited.
Activity: 15
and which exchange ?
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Very cool project! After what phase you plan to do the tournament? Sounds interesting!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
looks promising in this  project,i hope that it will succed in the future,has great potential ,update us this project,gud luck Wink
Lots of interest in this token. Amazed on how much this has raised.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Is it planned to bring the token to an exchange soon? Currently it seems it isn't listed anywhere.

it's not listed anywhere because the ICO isn't even end Cheesy
don't worry it ends in 3 days and should be listed right after

Oh thanks for the information. I thought the ICO has ended because the tokens were already distributed. Nevertheless, are there then plans to list it after the ICO is over?
Merit: 502
I invested in an ICO after a while. Thinking of if I can invest more or not. I wish I was aware of a bit earlier to get some bonus Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Is it planned to bring the token to an exchange soon? Currently it seems it isn't listed anywhere.

it's not listed anywhere because the ICO isn't even end Cheesy
don't worry it ends in 3 days and should be listed right after
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
already 13k+ ETH for this ICO Smiley , ETH should go up now imo max 15k should be gathered  and we will fly soon
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I like the concept, but with these ICOs most of the time it seems like there's no real need for a proprietary token

Anyone with the same concern?

I have to look into this particular token more before I make a decision, but you're correct. The value is typically in the platform/project, not the token. The tokens seem to be a gimmick to raise funds and most of the time seem useless. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Hallo dev, from the name alone this project looks so cool and interesting. Of course, the Winding Tree, has a special meaning. I did not follow the progress of this big project. But I hope this project can be a great success. Because this project is handled by a team of highly skilled in the field.
Any place to buy these tokens yet?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Wow really surprised there's no discussion at all here
I don't get it, it's a great project Cheesy.

Etherscan brings me here. I see their advertising in Etherscan.io and the reason why I'm here is to ask if there is a bounty campaign running? LOL! Yeah, I agree that this project is great. They already reached their Max Team Funding.

I also joined their telegram channel which is very active for discussion of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
When do you suppose the tokens will be available in exchanges? I have the tokens but I would like to know, as soon as possible if I did the right thing by buying these.
Activity: 62

You guys see that this forum is full of bounty hunter and airdrop flies. This project is alrrady a success. They even could stop the ico and work only with lufthansa but they continue on their own system and those big companies are investing in. This is a low risk investment
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Pages:
Jump to: