Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 21. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's a great project. But it is a disappointment that it is delayed until 2018.
It's delayed for good reasons, so I'm not really bothered.

The price per Lif won't change either, so if you're bullish on ETH you'll benefit from investing in Lif in the presale anyways.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Yay another ico ignoring their community after gathering all the fund /s

How so?

We're constantly working on our project and announced a major new partnership yesterday: https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/22/technology/22reuters-blockchain-travel-airnewzealand.html

Several questions on page 8, that arent answered...announcing news is not necessarily community engagement

Several unanswered questions is literally just translaters spam and social bounties. We're happy to answer any questions relating to the TGE, our platform, and our plans for industry adoption. But we don't have time to answer trivial questions which have already been answered in the thread.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

How so?

We're constantly working on our project and announced a major new partnership yesterday: https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/11/22/technology/22reuters-blockchain-travel-airnewzealand.html

Several questions on page 8, that arent answered...announcing news is not necessarily community engagement

How so?

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
It's a great project. But it is a disappointment that it is delayed until 2018.
Do they have a bounty program, and when will it be announced?
I believe there were no plans for a bounty program, but my memory might be failing me or things might have changed by now.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Reserved for Brazilian Portuguese translations
Activity: 233
where the link to register bounty social media ?
Activity: 462
Do they have a bounty program, and when will it be announced?
When will the ICO starts? Has the start date of the ICO been delayed to feb. 2018 or only the token distribution?
Both have been delayed to February 2018 as far as I can tell.

Are there any updates on the business projections yet? Would like to get an idea of how this will develop in the future so I can decide how much, if any, additional tokens I want to prepare for the ICO sale.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
When will the ICO starts? Has the start date of the ICO been delayed to feb. 2018 or only the token distribution?
I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?

20% is for founders, advisers, and early employees. So founders only receive roughly 2.6% and that's on a 4 year vesting schedule.

How do you guys want to make sure that with a growing business, later coming employees will be paid adequate? In other words, how do you ensure a strong team in future?

Cheers

Edit: I just read the following:
"The remaining 7.2 % [of the 25%] goes directly to the foundation wallet, these tokens will be used to pay advisors and future hires."

How will be the Tokens used? Would employees get a regular salary?

Thanks

We don't make any money. The tokens for the foundation are locked up for 4 years and can then be resold to generate cash and keep the company running if required. In the long-term travel suppliers may also want to fund the project with donations or take over some of the maintenance themselves, as the project is open source.

Yes employees will receive a regular salary.

Thanks for the quick response! Happy to have found your project.
I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?

20% is for founders, advisers, and early employees. So founders only receive roughly 2.6% and that's on a 4 year vesting schedule.

How do you guys want to make sure that with a growing business, later coming employees will be paid adequate? In other words, how do you ensure a strong team in future?

Cheers

"The remaining 7.2 % [of the 25%] goes directly to the foundation wallet, these tokens will be used to pay advisors and future hires."

Thanks

We don't make any money. The tokens for the foundation are locked up for 4 years and can then be resold to generate cash and keep the company running if required. In the long-term travel suppliers may also want to fund the project with donations or take over some of the maintenance themselves, as the project is open source.

Yes employees will receive a regular salary.

Cheers

Thanks
That would be weird because they are giving like 10 tokens per ether.
Oh, thanks my fault. I thought I read October. So everything is fine. Can you please also answer if there are any bounties for the Winding Tree ICO such as signature campaign or social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Medium, etc)?

I invested in the PreICO four days ago. It was stated that on 15th October the first Lif tokens will be distributed to the ERC20 addresses which have been used for the investment. Today, 16th October, I have not received any tokens yet. Is there a delay or have the dates changed? I could not find any information on that. Thanks!
Further are there any bounties to participate?

15th of November. Not October. After the TGE.
I think it was mentioned that it's being looked into whether or not to hold any bounty campaigns for Winding Tree.
Price per token is irrelevant as long as the total amount of tokens is adapted properly.
Activity: 3
i like this, if you give me some coin ,thanks you
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
That would be weird because they are giving like 10 tokens per ether.
Oh, thanks my fault. I thought I read October. So everything is fine. Can you please also answer if there are any bounties for the Winding Tree ICO such as signature campaign or social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Medium, etc)?

I invested in the PreICO four days ago. It was stated that on 15th October the first Lif tokens will be distributed to the ERC20 addresses which have been used for the investment. Today, 16th October, I have not received any tokens yet. Is there a delay or have the dates changed? I could not find any information on that. Thanks!

I think it was mentioned that it's being looked into whether or not to hold any bounty campaigns for Winding Tree.

Pages:
Jump to: