Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 24. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Now trying to understand, for example I'm a customer and I want to book a room for a night, where I need to buy WT tokens?
I need to go to exchange and buy WT tokens?

No that's why we are mostly targeting B2B for adoption. You won't need to do anything - the site you're booking with will take care of everything, consumers won't even know they're booking through Winding Tree.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Now trying to understand, for example I'm a customer and I want to book a room for a night, where I need to buy WT tokens?
I need to go to exchange and buy WT tokens?
I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?

20% is for founders, advisers, and early employees. So founders only receive roughly 2.6% and that's on a 4 year vesting schedule.
I understand that, so all that have CEO and other team members now and in the future is 20% of WT tokens?
No profit, only this 20% of tokens.
What is the point, for CEO and all team?

Well someone has to build the platform and work on getting suppliers on board. How did you think we got Lufthansa to join?
What is the point, for CEO and all team?
How the project plan to make a profit in future?
In white paper CEO said that Winding Tree will not charge any fees.

We are a non-profit foundation. We will make no money - that's why we're doing a Token Generation Event - to fund the development.
How the project plan to make a profit in future?
In white paper CEO said that Winding Tree will not charge any fees.
Hi,
I am interested but I do not seem to find  Exhibit A and Exhibit B mentioned in the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens. Kindly please help me to retrieve them.
Thanks!

Hey HMS,

Exhibit A refers to our TGE sytstem which has been integreated into the Whitepaper and is also available here: https://blog.windingtree.com/l%C3%ADf-token-generation-event-f9edb43db739
Exhibit B refers to our Lif Token which you can find both the info and the code of here: https://blog.windingtree.com/lif-a-smart-token-for-travel-companies-e3b7cd460e5f

Let us know if you have any questions!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I am having a hard time understanding exactly what this will do. Airlines already have ways to get people to easily buy tickets and book travel. Also the statement, cheaper prices for consumers and higher profit doesn't really make sense??

Not FUDDING, just with business 99.9% of the time cost savings measures are NOT passed down to the consumers, the profits go up and the CEO gets a big bonus  Grin
HMS
Activity: 1
Hi,
I am interested but I do not seem to find  Exhibit A and Exhibit B mentioned in the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens. Kindly please help me to retrieve them.
Thanks!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Nice idea ....keep under radar...
Activity: 54
interesting project, hope you succeed
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I see nothing bounty in here, your projects will not succeed if no bounty at all in here,
so, i am not interested.  Cool

Thanks for your feedback.

This is the our initial white paper which is currently out in the open to receive feedback from the travel and crypto community.  We will be updating the draft on a rolling basis with the announcement of advisers, investors, and other changes once official. Our intention is to solve the current oligopolistic distribution landscape in travel and create a fair marketplace, and doubt our success depends on a bounty program. That said we may introduce a bounty program in the near future.

Thanks for this update about bounty I hope this would be helpful to raise awareness on various channel. This project has great potential so it will be nice to promote this and support this through bounty program.

I agree.
Hi!
Important question about listing coin to cryptoexchanges?
Didnt see any information in whitepaper.

We don't have anything to announce yet regarding exchanges. Stay tuned!
Hi!
Important question about listing coin to cryptoexchanges?
Didnt see any information in whitepaper.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
One of the cool things that has a perspective!
Wow!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Good luck guys!
This looks like a great project with a lot of potential. Starting out strong with good partners in the industry.
I have been waiting for a blockchain project for travel industry, this is the first one that seems promising.
Im keeping an eye on it.

Appreciate your kind words! Make sure to join our social channels to stay posted. And if you have any questions you know where to find us!
Activity: 108
I would be interested in doing german translation, if you decide to rollout a bounty program
Activity: 108
This looks like a great project with a lot of potential. Starting out strong with good partners in the industry.
I have been waiting for a blockchain project for travel industry, this is the first one that seems promising.
Im keeping an eye on it.
Pages:
Jump to: