Pages:
Author

Topic: Life is a puzzle ! - page 8. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2022, 05:31:17 AM
We have to choose the right pieces and get them together , if we choose them wisely we will have a dream life and if not it will be full of dislocations and struggles!

Main parts of this puzzle are study, proper job , marriage, smart housing move and retirement plan! We shall Live like economist and study each step economically.

live is a puzzle and a complex one indeed, atimes the more you make efforts in solving it the more it get difficult, but nevertheless it brings in diverse opportunities which when seen as an advantage will help solve many of those puzzles and challenges confronting life. many try to balance some aspects in life living other areas vulnerable which shouldn't be, your job is not meant to negatively affect your marriage, and same is expected of us to plan our financial priorities right in other to secure a good future free from lack and poverty and such moves begins now.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 15, 2022, 05:09:53 AM
We have to choose the right pieces and get them together , if we choose them wisely we will have a dream life and if not it will be full of dislocations and struggles!

Main parts of this puzzle are study, proper job , marriage, smart housing move and retirement plan! We shall Live like economist and study each step economically.

These things choose the right thing is easy to say for people who born with silver spoon and have more privilege to choose what is best for them since their are people even if they choose the right path what you said they cannot convert it to reality because we know how hard the life is and this is not fair to everyone. But I'm happy for people who rise from rag to richest because they are the instrument for other people to get inspired on what they achieve to follow what are the things they do to escape poverty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
April 15, 2022, 05:04:01 AM
Those might be your parts of the puzzle, but that doesn't mean that they are universal or for everyone. Also, the thing with the puzzle analogy is that everyone thinks of them as pieces that you connect while looking at a sample picture of the final complete piece, however, life does not work that way. We do not have an idea what the final picture of our lives will look like, so there is nothing to base our pieces on, just like in Deleuze's theory of Rhizomes, every piece connects to every other piece, and from the current perspective they all fit and form a complete picture. So, only the future perspective can tell us if the puzzles we chose were the perfect fit (and even then it's just guessing).
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
April 15, 2022, 04:58:52 AM

But it's the hardest thing to do, as per Oprah, one of the wealthiest women in America, "the difficult part in life is making the right decision" (or something to that effect). And this is true, and we really don't know if we made the right decision or not. So we should really think of our decisions right now because it will have a good or bad consequences in the future.

Take for example crypto investment, at least for me I discovered it in 2017 and the good thing is that I continue to stay through, learn many things are far as investments goes and now I'm enjoying some of the fruits of my labor for me and my family.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 15, 2022, 04:53:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: