Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 35. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
March 25, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
We can, and I call it; life of service. Imagine you go to a store, wherein you can grab anything you want and do not pay. How about going to school without paying anything, going to a hospital and getting treated and only worrying if it gets cured. You go to a car dealer and drive it to straight to your house. These things will only be possible if there will be no disputes among each countries.

In life, the basic things we need are:
-Food and Water
-Clothing
-Shelter

Imagine a farmer and a fisherman, they gave what they harvest for free, would everyone do the same thing? If every people and nations followed these 2 men, owning a land will now be regulated, because farming will now be requiring much more land. Anyone will now be able to study. You won't be seeing a hungry homeless person on the street. More and more brilliant ideas will come to life, because funds will no longer be needed but only the skill and the talent, and lastly; no more tax! If these all happens, the only problem will be are lazy people.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
It is hard to live without money because without money you can't support your daily living.
Activity: 3
March 25, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
we are not a jungle boy like tarzan, we live where the economy uses money as a medium of exchange, there is no way we can live without money, maybe money will be replaced with crypto money, and bitcoin will triumph
We are not Tarzans (at least me Wink), so I know how to build a New World with the other model. Sorry to say, but you guys need to be more open-minded and than creative. And some economical and financial education - and then: boom, you know the World made by greety old close-minded faggots, that ain't smart enough to understand the benifits of the Change.
Didn't mean to offend someone.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 24, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
Life without money is very miserable... you will never have friend if you don't have money and that's the truth.
I think you know the truth wrong, I will not tell you that friendship and money are different things. But I can bet you never had a real friend.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
March 24, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
Life without money is tough and unimaginably difficult (yes there are people who live it for religious reasons),money has always being an integral part of man's activities because of the need to exchange goods or service one has for another.It was the case in the earliest days and so it is in modern times.The only difference is the form in which money have taken,from simple trade of hunting tools,integrity,to trade by barter,to physical cash,electronic,not bitcoins  Grin Grin Grin Grin.Who knows what it will be in the future.Simply put.Life without money is tough.You cannot exchange what you own to what you want.
Activity: 72
March 24, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
Will probably have more peace in life. However we have to be grateful to what we have
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 08:24:04 AM
Me personaly?
Yes,i can't life without money
Activity: 13
March 24, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
we are not a jungle boy like tarzan, we live where the economy uses money as a medium of exchange, there is no way we can live without money, maybe money will be replaced with crypto money, and bitcoin will triumph
Activity: 11
March 24, 2018, 06:45:45 AM
Is like having a car without gas. Money is what we use to sustain our needs, so we really need it that's why we work hard for it.
Activity: 56
March 24, 2018, 06:32:24 AM
For me life without money its okay because im happy to live with no sick and im thankyou for God to give another life.
Activity: 26
March 24, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
The world becomes more friendly. Because the money is manipulating of our doing, and the money gives us a discriminant.
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 05:01:03 AM
without  money  life is not possible  for me.
Activity: 114
March 24, 2018, 04:43:30 AM
"Money is not everything, but no money is not everything! " In the present time money can control everything, we can use the money to get health, time, happiness, knowledge, status and fame, knowledge. And the reality is that the power of money.
Money is something that can be exchanged for goods and services that are self-sufficient and receptive (meaning everyone is willing to accept it). Money is a common standard for comparing the value of goods and services.
Most people think that health is the most important. Can the money buy health?
Activity: 31
March 24, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
Hidup tanpa uang? Saya pikir tanpa uang sangat sulit untuk kita hidup... karena uang sangat mempengaruhi manusia, seseorang dengan tidak ada uang, dan seseorang memiliki banyak uang sangat berbeda dalam derajat, uang dapat membeli apa-apa yang kita butuhkan
Activity: 42
March 24, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
Like the film: IN TIME? Huh  Cheesy
Activity: 144
March 23, 2018, 11:42:04 PM
Life without money? in my opinion could have happened to live without money if one lives a simple life.
Activity: 23
March 23, 2018, 11:29:09 PM
Yes, You can if you live in jungle
Activity: 26
March 23, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
Life without money is so hard. Money revolves in our daily lives today and to think that people use it to survive every day 
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 11:07:37 PM
life without money is not ok.because without money upu can't buy anything you want including your basic needs for everyday life.and it depends on you on how you used your money.beside the oxygen the money is important too.
Activity: 81
March 23, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
life without money is really a disaster, because money is the medium of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: