Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 37. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

Money is an oxygen life without money becoming a miserable life Without money, man lives in poverty and misery Money is a two-edged sword. Either it's good or evil. Happy life depends on money.

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
As much as I want to deny that money isn't on the level of oxygen as a necessity to live, money in any currency all over the world makes it possible for us to survive. Sure there are people who live by growing crops for consumption to survive but that's another story. We buy food using money, clothes to protect ourselves with money and rent a house for us to comfortably live in with money. It's what makes the world function.
Activity: 42
March 23, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
I cant imagine my life would be without money. But I'm not afraid of that. My life would be bad without who I love.
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Life without money is full of problems and illness at my opinion. Better to have money to solve your problems faster.
Activity: 94
March 17, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
Life without money is boring you can't buy things you want you can't travel overseas too can't buy favorite foods.
March 17, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
We can live without money but it is unlikely to be a happy life, without money we can not buy food , can not buy water, can not afford any entertainment, clothes and even treatment.They say that happiness is not in money but with no money and no happiness.
Activity: 87
March 17, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Life without money would be pretty tough, 'cause you'd need money to get the basic necessities of life such as clothing, food and shelter. These needs won't just fall from the skies, you need to work for them - get a job, get your monthly pay, and provide for your needs.
Activity: 6
March 17, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
if you do nothing in your life for money you can not buy you want and what you need in your life
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
It is really hard for me to think of life without money. How are we going to buy food and a shelter. How about bills. Ugh
Activity: 175
March 17, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

In the ordinary society, life without money is impossible because people are accustomed to buy food and other things and so stop this things the life will be hard
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 04:54:04 AM
For me, it does not matter, but it is very important. In each person, money is like blood, no blood, your body dies, blood is small, live no longer alive, your blood healthy not only donate blood. Others help people stay healthy. When you have money, you will have the opportunity to change the quality of life, change the habitat from rural to urban, change the level and capacity because there are many opportunities to make money and learn many things in life. ,
Activity: 59
March 17, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
Life without money is boring and make us go crazy.
Activity: 26
March 17, 2018, 02:35:24 AM
Some people say that money can't buy happiness but it can buy ice cream and make people happy.
Activity: 52
March 16, 2018, 10:37:17 PM
everyone needs money because there is no money we can not buy the necessities of our lives so everyone needs money
Activity: 90
March 16, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
everyone needs money because there is no money we can not buy the necessities of our lives so everyone needs money
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
Depending on my needs with money, I need money for everyday life and vacation somewhere in my country or other country.
Activity: 95
March 14, 2018, 02:03:18 AM
life without money Everything things become meaningless because you can not buy what you need if you do not have money.
Activity: 43
March 14, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
It's all about trade. So you use money instead of potatoes or something else to trade for what you need. Because even if you don't need money, you need different things in order to live, right? Or you can manufacture everything yourself?

I can't imagine how it will work a life without money so  sad.  honestly speaking we really need money because everything we need we have to pay it so there are many ways to earn as long as you have the willingness to earn.  a lazy person should not eat.
Activity: 55
March 13, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
Life with out money for me is a challenge. Every one has a choice and ourselves is the key of our future. It is your choice as well If you will stay poor until you die.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
Life without money is an opportunity to see other things that are much more important and need to be taken care of because many of us are blinded by money.
Pages:
Jump to: