Pages:
Author

Topic: Life with out money ? - page 53. (Read 14953 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:39:19 PM
In this today's world that were living in, life without money is a struggle. You cant buy the things you need like clothes, shelter, and food. Its really hard to make a living without money in this generation.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 10:25:09 PM
Life with adequate income and stable Job is Good.
But living your life doing what ever you want is better.
Earning for about 30 to 80 thousand Pesos a month is hell fine for everyone. But before we earn that, we need to sacrifice something in return. Such as Time at dedication to our job or business and spending less time to our Family and friends. Well I guess everyone knows what I mean?

My point is Those have less are way happier than those who have more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 08:24:07 PM
Life will always continue without money , in the first place man lives without money and they've survive . Money is we all know that is important to us to buy our needs , to pay our bills. But life is also important to us , we just have to continue living without money , many people are living without money , in vast regions where there are no money , people only live their lives in planting foods , and hunting their own foods for a living.
Activity: 23
December 19, 2017, 08:22:09 PM
Life is not all can with money sometimes have a lot of money but there is no peace of life.
Activity: 280
December 19, 2017, 08:05:54 PM
money is one of the most important thing in life we cannot buy the human needs if we don't have money.
Activity: 19
December 19, 2017, 09:09:47 AM
It depends on your situation if you're in a urban place or rural because some of people can generate what they needs on their own hands
Activity: 196
December 19, 2017, 08:58:52 AM
Unfortunately, in our life, besides oxygen, we also need money. Maybe in African or Australian tribes money does not matter, but in a civilized world without them it is impossible.

I really need money because I am extravagant to my friends,
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
December 19, 2017, 08:56:26 AM
i think money is important for prepare our life, without money we have nothing and if we life with out money, we can't get anything in this world.

Living with money is necessary for us butukan because we can buy a house and a car.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 08:53:16 AM
His life with money is very much we want all human beings to be able to buy what we like.
Activity: 6
December 19, 2017, 08:12:32 AM
Money is the purpose of life, earning money is the thing we have to do everyday.
Activity: 75
December 19, 2017, 08:09:23 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?

I agree that it is unrealistic to live without money now. Buy something to eat to dress and somewhere to walk with friends for everything you need money.
Activity: 378
December 19, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
To live without money is possible, but this is a great rarity.
Activity: 5
December 19, 2017, 08:04:08 AM
Life without money is sucks. Money is the way to estimate how effect on your working.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 16, 2017, 02:59:21 AM
live without money .. ?? hhaa i think we can not survive. although money is not everything but everything needs money. money is the king of the world
That’s wrong, world can survive without money but the fact is that money is the basic need of our society and the people because without money the world can run properly. Yes, world can survive without money but not properly because if there was no currency then people had to use some goods or products for exchange as a type of money. I think money is our basic need and living properly without it is not possible.
Activity: 238
December 12, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
Though money can not brought happines but in our practical life we can not return a day without money. So money is the most important things of human being.
Activity: 22
December 11, 2017, 11:24:09 AM
Is there is any chance of life without money i think first thing that every human being is need that is oxygen but similarly same things goes for money we can do nothing without both of those things can we ?
it is not easy for someone to live without money at all today, we always need money to meet some of our life needs.
money is not everything in our lives, but money is a means to get the things that our life needs.
Activity: 22
December 11, 2017, 11:15:15 AM
Money is needed to purchased goods and services in current time so a person without money would possibly deprived of needs and would really be a hard living. But if you are asking if life without money is possible? well possible but people won't choose to do so because we would be back on barter system lol.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 10:48:13 AM
You have to be mentaly and phisically strong man to live without money, it only possible at wild nature, it is hard life which forces you to struggle day by day.
I personally used to live without money for several monthes in tropical city, it only possible for short time. Life will turn you to poverty and unhealthy condition in long run surely
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
December 11, 2017, 10:39:32 AM
Only if you are a monk or a 100% spiritual being and you find a source of free food.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 11, 2017, 09:25:12 AM
I think oxygen is important same as money because nothing we can do without money. Even you die you still need money to held interment. Need money to buying foods except you are live in jungle. In there you just eating plants and meat from hunting. You dont need medicine that you buy im drugstore cause you make your own herb medicine. If you say you couldnt live in jungle than you couldnt live without money thats it.
Pages:
Jump to: