Pages:
Author

Topic: Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump 'Selling Fear and Prejudice' - page 2. (Read 1575 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

It's not unattractive to those who have achieved success. Birds of a feather.

SOME of us know it, but not everyone knows it. This is why politicians repeat themselves ad nauseum while on the campaign trail. You need to repeat yourself with every new crowd you come across to increase your base. An analogy might be when a popular singer shows up to perform a concert. The fans may have already have heard the performer's most popular songs hundreds of times, but when it's performed in person, it's like you've heard it for the first time and you'll remember where you heard it in person. Personalize your message for EVERY new crowd.

Those who have achieved great success and have a bit of class don't brag about it at every turn. The guy comes off as a typical rich spoiled blowhard brat from Long Island. If he wants to win anything instead of being a spoiler who will hand the election over to Hillary, he needs to sharpen his message and tone down the gas bag bore act. I like what he is saying about restructuring our trade deals, but I'd like to hear more specifics. He just seems to blurt out general statements, many which are patently false with no real data to back them up. He has time to get it together and he definitely has a chance to win vs the lackluster field he's up against. If he's so damn smart, he'll figure this out, if he keeps up the hollow circus act, he'll be out before Super Tuesday. The GOP better hope that he doesn't get offended and feel that the Republican establishment has treated him unfairly and decide to run as a third party candidate. That will make Clinton an easy winner.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Pandering to bigots and ignoramuses is what the GOP and right wing media have specialized in for about two decades now. With each cycle, the bar gets lower and lower.

It's funny watching Republicans attack Trump for the same tactics that other GOP politicians have already tried.

Trumps Mexihate is right off the pages of Tom Tancredo, Rick Santorum and Joe Arapio.

GOP politicians really hated Trump's attacks on John McCain, but they were all fine with the "Swift Boat Liars for Bush"

There is no real Trump campaign. You can't go to his website and see positions on issues or any sort of working plan for what he wants to do as President. There is no vision other than Trump's image in the mirror.

Trump panders to the talk radio audience using language that it is very familiar with and they applaud him for telling him exactly what they want to hear.

This Archie Bunker act has been a staple of conservative politics for some time now. Now, Trump has unleashed it on other conservatives.

It's the rule of law, something you ultra left liberals don't think applies.
The one thing Trump is doing for me, and I think many other conservatives, is flushing out the establishment pieces of fecal matter who I would never vote for after listening to their response to the rule of law. Trump is telling it like it is when it comes to politics as usual, and Americans need to get rid of these business as usual politicians

Also convenient, Trump is flushing out those conservatives whose emotional enthusiasm towers over their knowledge or thoughtfulness. We get to see a clear line between the "understand the issue" people and the "nuke the gooks" people.

And do you seriously think the long-term solution is to build a fence 2000 miles long, hire tens of thousand of government employees to patrol it shooting to kill on sight? Do you think it might make sense to ask whether improvements in Mexico might change the equation, and look into how such improvements might be made?

Actually, start shooting them when they cross. I'm pretty sure if we mirrored Mexico's immigration, the United States would have no problem
Activity: 30
Pandering to bigots and ignoramuses is what the GOP and right wing media have specialized in for about two decades now. With each cycle, the bar gets lower and lower.

It's funny watching Republicans attack Trump for the same tactics that other GOP politicians have already tried.

Trumps Mexihate is right off the pages of Tom Tancredo, Rick Santorum and Joe Arapio.

GOP politicians really hated Trump's attacks on John McCain, but they were all fine with the "Swift Boat Liars for Bush"

There is no real Trump campaign. You can't go to his website and see positions on issues or any sort of working plan for what he wants to do as President. There is no vision other than Trump's image in the mirror.

Trump panders to the talk radio audience using language that it is very familiar with and they applaud him for telling him exactly what they want to hear.

This Archie Bunker act has been a staple of conservative politics for some time now. Now, Trump has unleashed it on other conservatives.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
these candidates from the nwo are in panic mode right now really worried that he will win the nomination.

Is Lindsey Graham still self-identifying as male?

If this drag queen can call himself a boy then so can Lindsy.

SOME of us know it, but not everyone knows it.

And in fact, SOME of us are aware that Trump has filed for bankruptcy FOUR TIMES. Brilliant businessman that he is, which he must be, he keeps telling us so many times.
The one thing Trump is doing for me, and I think many other conservatives, is flushing out the establishment pieces of fecal matter who I would never vote for after listening to their response to the rule of law. Trump is telling it like it is when it comes to politics as usual, and Americans need to get rid of these business as usual politicians

It is a nightmare now with third world is overrunning us at the southern border and trade policy's that are hanging us at home.

And do you seriously think the long-term solution is to build a fence 2000 miles long, hire tens of thousand of government employees to patrol it shooting to kill on sight? Do you think it might make sense to ask whether improvements in Mexico might change the equation, and look into how such improvements might be made?
Is Lindsey going to make another parody video of how Trump handed his ass to him? Slow learner.

Lindsay reminds me of Corporal Dobbs, the horrible bugler from F-Troop..
Activity: 18
these candidates from the nwo are in panic mode right now really worried that he will win the nomination.

Is Lindsey Graham still self-identifying as male?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Trump is the classic demagogue. He's appealing to people's emotions, to their fears and bogeymen of their nightmares.

It is a nightmare now with third world is overrunning us at the southern border and trade policy's that are hanging us at home.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I do have to agree w/you about this, Rio. Bragging and patting yourself on your back over your success is not an attractive trait and it turns most people off.

Trump is a successful and brilliant business man and the rest of us know it.

SOME of us know it, but not everyone knows it. This is why politicians repeat themselves ad nauseum while on the campaign trail. You need to repeat yourself with every new crowd you come across to increase your base. An analogy might be when a popular singer shows up to perform a concert. The fans may have already have heard the performer's most popular songs hundreds of times, but when it's performed in person, it's like you've heard it for the first time and you'll remember where you heard it in person. Personalize your message for EVERY new crowd.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I heard some republican strategist this morning going on and on about how the Donald should not point out his party's problems. "He needs to be attacking Hillary because he is not a real candidate!".
Well boo-hoo, lol. He is the leader and is on top of the polls weather the republicans like it or not. They are embarrassed by his raciest, dumb-dumb talk; but in fairness he is talking to raciest dumb-dumbs. Those are the republican party voters.  
Trump is the classic demagogue. He's appealing to people's emotions, to their fears and bogeymen of their nightmares. America has always had a deep vein of xenophobia and chauvinism, and Trump is cynically tapping into it. For every problem, there is a solution that's obvious, simple, and wrong. Trump trumpets those solutions, and people lap it up. His election would be a perfect example of people getting the government they deserve.
Activity: 14
I know is he that slow? and bush too? boy is trump campaign is going to be a cake walk, more then i thought to the top.

And to think in order to pull ahead all you had to do is tell it like it is. Its a good sign that the American public wants this. Doomsday for dems. This nuke deal is the final straw.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is Lindsey going to make another parody video of how Trump handed his ass to him? Slow learner.

I know is he that slow? and bush too? boy is trump campaign is going to be a cake walk, more then i thought to the top.
Activity: 14
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
And while little Lindsey is trying to sound manly & 'reasonable" with his school yard jab, I'd like to ask him what he's selling. I think it's obvious, but someone needs to ask the question, because what he's selling is establishment BS, and anyone with a pulse knows it, except him...and well....maybe McCain.
Activity: 19

I agree that Trump is more appealing than Lindsay Graham or Jeb Bush, but if he wants to continue to move forward in his bid for the US Presidency he needs to sharpen his message and for gods sake quit the silly bragging about himself. He comes off as very insecure when he continually tells everyone how smart he is and how successful he is. A little bit of humility and a lot more specifics regarding the issues would go a long way for Mr. Trump in his quest for the prize. Whoever is running his campaign is either powerless to stop this guy from constantly sticking his foot in his mouth or knows this is just a joke candidacy from the start.

I do have to agree w/you about this, Rio. Bragging and patting yourself on your back over your success is not an attractive trait and it turns most people off. Trump is a successful and brilliant business man and the rest of us know it. We don't need to be told over and over.

He seems adamant about securing the border, building the country back up, etc etc and that's what he needs to hammer on about.......
Pages:
Jump to: