Pages:
Author

Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ........................... - page 19. (Read 44660 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
42coin got a revival for what i could see...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220610.new#new <----- reference to what i just wrote

Yeah,
I read that, Bad idea I guess.......

Well at me 42coin seems an alive coin, and why at the end sounds like a bad idea for you?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220610.new#new <----- reference to what i just wrote

Yeah,
I read that, Bad idea I guess.......
legendary
The true SPARK   moved from  Useless Coins   to  Died Coin list.
legendary
One false: sparkcoin  *Try of scam   moved from Not approved Coins  to Died Coin list.
legendary
Bit1 i suggest you check the following coins (I attach the code of the topic and because i didn't found them on coinmarketcap for the time being are on the bottom of my list)

WhyCoin = 1204302
Silent = 1219043 <---- This one seems that can even destroy itself one coin for block on both POW/POW
FreeMansionCoin = 1219607 <------ This one is a bit spammed all over the forum so maybe they changed thread
Bumbacoin = 592679

About Whycoin marked as dead, Finally it was a try of scam or only a coin to "subscribe" users on another forum.

I will watch the rest later.

Thank you.

Edit: Coinmarketcap down from 632 to 617 the total number of currencies of the list, This could be a good signal.

I wasn't thinking to mark them as dead, but a list to watch because i saw whycoin on a chat (Bumbacoin was cited on some giveaway)

Well speaking about whycoin, The dev  deleted the OP on the thread asking deleted, So There are not many to speak about that.  

well for now somebody quoted the whycoin OP before it got deleted and the links are still working, and i'm surprised he did it before the change of hour (Maybe the dev given up just today)....
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12766519 <----- Reference

About whycoin:

*@killerjoe a supporter who got free coins did a re-post on BCT from a post from reddit creating confusion. Angry  
Be aware, *Died coin is not a follower from reddit or another forum more than BCT , So it is not counted on here on the indicators unless that this be listed on coinmarketcap or the coin enter into an  recognized exchange.
legendary
New York Coin(NYC)     Added to Special cases.
legendary
Achilles(ACH)       Added to Died Coin list.
legendary
SummerCoinV2 (SUM2) Rebranded as Navajo  Added to:  Coins replaced by a new coin,or merged coins.  And
Added to Died coin list too.  

Be aware,
Navajo keep  listed on  THE MOST RELEVANT COINS.

legendary
Nicknames coins   Added to The burlesque coin section.
Yeah 5 coins dead on 1 day, is almost incredible i think... but at the end you're almost back to the rhymt of the past

P.s. Check again PonyCoin (You added it to one of the special section) seems dead

P.s.s. i'm thinking about translating the thread into the italian section, what do you think?

Sorry Please dont do that, At first I thought to make translations in several languages ​​but then I realized it was better to just handle into one to avoid misunderstandings. However there is not problem if you decided use a link to this.

I didn't said that you were going to translate it, i would translate it for the ITA section.... but anyway if you say so.

I know that, But to difference of the coins thread I think that is better to just handle into one to avoid misunderstandings, You know finally English is considered  universal language without elaborating.  

Well... About that... Go tell it to the italian youtube community where the haters hates english so much that dislike even a random english video uploaded on a italian channel, but anyway i suppose i can't force you

You can speak about thread on italian and do to reference to this but do an translation is different,

By the way,

Grin Grin PonyCoin is not a coin it is listed on The burlesque coin section , Its are a kind of ridicule that makes the community on certain issues Grin Grin  It is to have a fun time. Maybe I could do some changes on it to reflect this.

Yeah you should because PonyCoin wallet got removed and the thread died months ago....
legendary
Yeah 5 coins dead on 1 day, is almost incredible i think... but at the end you're almost back to the rhymt of the past

P.s. Check again PonyCoin (You added it to one of the special section) seems dead

P.s.s. i'm thinking about translating the thread into the italian section, what do you think?

Sorry Please dont do that, At first I thought to make translations in several languages ​​but then I realized it was better to just handle into one to avoid misunderstandings. However there is not problem if you decided use a link to this.

I didn't said that you were going to translate it, i would translate it for the ITA section.... but anyway if you say so.

I know that, But to difference of the coins thread I think that is better to just handle into one to avoid misunderstandings, You know finally English is considered  universal language without elaborating.  

Well... About that... Go tell it to the italian youtube community where the haters hates english so much that dislike even a random english video uploaded on a italian channel, but anyway i suppose i can't force you

You can speak about thread on italian and do to reference to this but do an translation is different,

By the way,

Grin Grin PonyCoin is not a coin it is listed on The burlesque coin section , Its are a kind of ridicule that makes the community on certain issues Grin Grin  It is to have a fun time. Maybe I could do some changes on it to reflect this.

legendary

legendary

legendary
DIODE(DIO)           Added to    Died coins list.
legendary
MtGoxCoin(GOX)         Added to    Died coins list.
legendary
TheoremCoin(THEO)           Added to    Died coins list.
Pages:
Jump to: