Pages:
Author

Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ........................... - page 22. (Read 44660 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
aerome is again on risk of being delisted and the usual troll of x1235 is insisting on calling it a scam... what do you think will happen?

Well,

It is a difficult case, It looks more like to dev left the coin and the causes are not always due to scam, However It is on the bottom considering that marketcap are 21 BTC and the 50% of its are on only  3 wallets,The buy orders of bittrex is barely 0.255 BTC. I will move it to waiting for an answer. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
aerome is again on risk of being delisted and the usual troll of x1235 is insisting on calling it a scam... what do you think will happen?
legendary
The second BitzCoin(BTZ)    Marked as Died Coin. Listed on  COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015.
legendary
SuperRandom(SRND)     Marked as Died Coin. Listed on  COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015. Yet listed on Yobit with orders buy to  1sat.
legendary
Alipaycoin(ALI)       Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
VERSA           Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
Dreamcoin(DRM)     Added to:  Others Coins alives listed here for statisticals purposes and quickly reference.
legendary
Disney Coin([IDISNEY)      Added to:  Coins that could change its name.
legendary
Another TRANSACTIONCOIN(TxC)   Added to  COINS LAUNCHED IN/AFTER THAN OCTOBER 1ST 2015.
legendary
TransactCoin(TXC)      Added to: Waiting  for an answer
legendary
California Coin(CACR)          Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
10billioncoin        Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
Poitín Coin(PTN)        Added to  Died coins list.
5 days without dead coins? Wow, sounds like a miracle

Lol, I was just leaving rest the Altcoin Discussion section for a while  Cheesy......  Anyway a little new coins has been added to COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF OCTOBER 1ST 2015. Everything goes smoothly maybe today will announce a pair of dead coins more.

well think that i'm still stuck checking 5 coins (the sync is taking too much) so i'm stunned
legendary

Lol, I was just leaving rest the Altcoin Discussion section for a while  Cheesy......  Anyway a little new coins has been added to COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF OCTOBER 1ST 2015. Everything goes smoothly maybe today will announce a pair of dead coins more.
NUKE     Added to looks died.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199574.new#new

Seems that a takeover is going on, even if i don't know if is the same coin or another NUKE coin

Yes, In fact I added this to looks died  instead of dead coin for that reason, In the other hand, Honestly, I dont think that the takeover work to this coin, So it could be on another list very soon.

Yeah, in fact i think that this so called "takeover" is just some kind of ad or spam just to try to get some miners and traders
legendary

Seems that a takeover is going on, even if i don't know if is the same coin or another NUKE coin

Yes, In fact I added this to looks died  instead of dead coin for that reason, In the other hand, Honestly, I dont think that the takeover work to this coin, So it could be on another list very soon.

legendary
Divvy(XDV)    Added to Others Coins alives listed here for statisticals purposes and quickly reference.
Pages:
Jump to: