Pages:
Author

Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ........................... - page 25. (Read 44660 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
FacebookCoin(FBC)           Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
GreyCoin (GC)          Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
84 COIN(84)        Added to  Died coins list.  
legendary
CAPTcoin(CAPT)       moved of Waiting  for an answer to Special cases.
legendary
The CAPTcoin dev haven't answered us yet... Maybe we could move it to dead coins list?

Thanks for the feedback,

3 BTC of MKC for CAPTcoin!  It is on bottom now. Yes probably in a couple of hours more it could be added to dead coin  or useless coin at least, We will see.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
The CAPTcoin dev haven't answered us yet... Maybe we could move it to dead coins list?
legendary
SUNCoin(SUN)            Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
Jesuscoin(GOD)     Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
JesusCoin(JCC)       Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
Marscoin (MARS)        Added to Coins replaced by a new coin, Or merged coins.

Edit: Added too to:     Special cases.

legendary
HertzCoin(HZ)       Added to  Died coins list.
legendary
LibertyReserve Digital(LR)     Added to  Died coins list. It tried of use a name used previously.
 The old -->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve.

And besides not to confuse with another launched recently listed  on COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015.    
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
About the Looks dead list... you check the wallet or there is some kind of check list? because maybe i will add the Looks dead list to my check list so we can say at the end if is a dead coin or not

P.s. bitCredit seems on difficult

The wallet is not the unique thing to say that a coin looks died. If you wait for only the wallet somebody can have alls the coins alive in like a LAN. Wink

I will check bitCredit, Thank you.

the fact is that BitCredit ended on my alivecoin list so seems strange that now there are multiple problems

Really strange, It could remember us should never take anything for granted on the crypto scene.

Yeah and think i ended to sync that wallet some weeks ago (Bitcoin is making all slow now on my pc)
legendary
About the Looks dead list... you check the wallet or there is some kind of check list? because maybe i will add the Looks dead list to my check list so we can say at the end if is a dead coin or not

The wallet is not the unique thing to say that a coin looks died. If you wait for only the wallet somebody can have alls the coins alive in like a LAN. Wink

the fact is that BitCredit ended on my alivecoin list so seems strange that now there are multiple problems

Really strange, It could remember us should never take anything for granted on the crypto scene.

legendary
Bitcredits(BCR)         Added to Special cases.
legendary

legendary
ParkByte(PKB)    Added to Looks died.
legendary
I decided do a summary about these coins because they were launched with very close date. And name and tickers are very similars.

•Czechcoin(CZC)May-05-2014 * Nobody did a  explain about what happened.                       *died

Czecoin(CZE) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-czecoin-x13-powpos-exchange-with-0-fees-for-more-coins-679856  -->Jul-06-2014         *special cases          
CzechCrownCoin(CZC) *Announced on another forum and listed on coinmarketcap -->Aug-28-2014 *special cases

Pages:
Jump to: