Pages:
Author

Topic: Linux mining distro for the Raspberry PI - MinePeon - page 32. (Read 684911 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is Bi*Fury getting supportet soon? Still cant get mine to work on the current version of minepeon.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Will the awesome piece of code named Minepeon support my Block Eruptors, Blue Furies and Antminer U1s connected to one RPi out of the box soon?

Currently I have to run 2 Pies...

Thanks for all the hard work to all people involved!

as far as I know that will be, when bfg 3.10.0 is added

which should be soon.
Activity: 42
Will the awesome piece of code named Minepeon support my Block Eruptors, Blue Furies and Antminer U1s connected to one RPi out of the box soon?

Currently I have to run 2 Pies...

Thanks for all the hard work to all people involved!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have an image with cgminer 3.10 and bfgminer 3.10?

I won't be able to make one until I get home late Saturday, but I can give you the binary files to just download and replace.

I need to upload a new image, I will see if I can do it this afternoon with fixed git.

neil
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I won't be able to make one until I get home late Saturday, but I can give you the binary files to just download and replace.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Super Noob question Huh...  How exactly do I "SSH in"?  Where do I put in the "ssh minepeon@ip" command?
If you are windows, you can use a free tool called PuTTY.
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

Actually had putty on my computer from when I first got my RPi and it worked Thanks SOOOOO Much
Activity: 626
Mining since May 2011.
Super Noob question Huh...  How exactly do I "SSH in"?  Where do I put in the "ssh minepeon@ip" command?
If you are windows, you can use a free tool called PuTTY.
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Minepeon work with Antminer devices yet?

yes,

you need to compile bfgminer from source if you need AntMiner U1 support.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Soon - bfgminer 3.10.0 is coming in the next few days which has U1 support.  At the moment you have to hack in the nwoolls version of bfg to support them, I think.

My driver is merged in now so all you need to do is compile bfgminer from source if you need AntMiner U1 support.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Soon - bfgminer 3.10.0 is coming in the next few days which has U1 support.  At the moment you have to hack in the nwoolls version of bfg to support them, I think.
Activity: 59
MinePeon for BBB can't come quick enough.  cgminer is unstable at best compared to bfgminer - twice in two days it's just up and quit on me during the night.  Not happy.  MinePeon watches for cgminer quitting and restarts it, doesn't it?
Activity: 798
I could just build a plugin for minepeon that would act like the node.js dashboard, with enhancements. It actually would be easier to be honest, because I already have the code for some code I made awhile back.

That'd be very cool.  Especially now Neil is doing the BBB version which has a bit more RAM and a bit more CPU power.  Should run well.

Agreed.  Would be a nice addon for the BBB version!
I could just build a plugin for minepeon that would act like the node.js dashboard, with enhancements. It actually would be easier to be honest, because I already have the code for some code I made awhile back.

That'd be very cool.  Especially now Neil is doing the BBB version which has a bit more RAM and a bit more CPU power.  Should run well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sorry Misunderstanding - HellDiverUK and I were discussing the mining-dashboard node.js app on GitHub here https://github.com/selaux/miner-dashboard and that developer and possible fork from tk1337. Not Minepeon, but it would be sweet to get miner-dashboard incorporated onto Minepeon.

Phew, you don't know how my blood ran cold when I read that.  I like my little friendly MinePeon community where everyone helps everyone Wink .

That miner-dashboard does look cool, I will have to git clone and have a play when I get a chance.

Neil

Sorry to scare you on that one Neil.  Don't really mean to hijack your thread either.  Conversation on that app just organically grew from discussions on ways to monitor multiple miners with Minepeon.

Besides... Even in this App's case, i meant fork in the more congenial github sense where another DEV can fork and resubmit modifications back to the main trunk repository through pull requests.  So not really talking hard fork here (and definitely not one of CPUMiner/CGMiner/BFGMiner proportions). Just one big happy mining DEV community contributing to each other's code.
legendary
Activity: 896
Sorry Misunderstanding - HellDiverUK and I were discussing the mining-dashboard node.js app on GitHub here https://github.com/selaux/miner-dashboard and that developer and possible fork from tk1337. Not Minepeon, but it would be sweet to get miner-dashboard incorporated onto Minepeon.

Phew, you don't know how my blood ran cold when I read that.  I like my little friendly MinePeon community where everyone helps everyone Wink .

That miner-dashboard does look cool, I will have to git clone and have a play when I get a chance.

Neil
Much appreciated!  Can't wait to see Tk1337's version/fork with the additional functionality.  Original dev was supposed to be working on adding charting capability too, but haven't heard from him in awhile.  

Still, here, just had a few days off ill is all, here is a screenshot from the next version;-

I am hoping to get an image out this weekend (having a few kernel problems keeping things sync'ed across platforms.

Back on topic, would love to see this incorporated into the BBB version of Minepeon as an option.

BBB & Raspberry Pi image will both be in the release all going well.

Neil

P.S. Is Tk1337 planing a fork?  All I can say is pleeeease don't, lets all keep working on the same version.... forks never work out well in the bitcoin world (it seems).

Pages:
Jump to: