Pages:
Author

Topic: ***Lisk, a bull market you don't want to miss.*** - page 2. (Read 9766 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
sellur lisk and buy the fork ark which obertook lisk today......dont mss the train
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Lisk bullish market Confirmed. Now next Stop will be at 0.00037BTC according to Fibonacci extention, the coin has already tested his 65% support this week and i don't see the rally to diverge until 0.00037BTC. maybe 24 hours back was the best time to make entry  Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I missed the news, but it looks like it was good for a solid -2.2% movement so far today :/
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
whats happening at 15 April?

You will see Grin
whats happening at 15 April?
Activity: 252
A huge dump coming soon, i see market is struck in buy/sell. I had never seen people so rigid in price. I expect a huge dump this week and after that there will be a upward trend.
The price is not going down as expected as i do like to see a price of about 16000 satoshi and if that is the case i would like to enter the coin and the price i am expecting it be is 25k satoshi.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
So i can beter buy my lisk after this week?  Tongue

Remember 15 april  Grin
So i can beter buy my lisk after this week?  Tongue
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
A huge dump coming soon, i see market is struck in buy/sell. I had never seen people so rigid in price. I expect a huge dump this week and after that there will be a upward trend.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
If btc run continues we could see a dump to 10k. There is strong support there.
Not a chance. When SDK comes out, LISK will be 100M valuation at least.

When do you think SDK comes out?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Not a chance. When SDK comes out, LISK will be 100M valuation at least.
Activity: 61
Well, the fact that it is the weekend and beginning of the month may press on the price as well, not to mention BTC climbing again.

Plus, the whales putting huge buywalls seem to have moved on (although Lisk did well without them for quite some time). I expect/hope to see a small rise back to 30k next week, then flatlining. But this is not from TA, just gut feeling. Would love to hear from people who analyzed the chart.

Other views on that matter?

sold all my lisks at 31 k..thx god i dumbed it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Well, the fact that it is the weekend and beginning of the month may press on the price as well, not to mention BTC climbing again.

Plus, the whales putting huge buywalls seem to have moved on (although Lisk did well without them for quite some time). I expect/hope to see a small rise back to 30k next week, then flatlining. But this is not from TA, just gut feeling. Would love to hear from people who analyzed the chart.

Other views on that matter?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
To the TA savants:

Do you guys think we will see more uptrend in the short term?

Or does it look like the trend broke and its sideways tango for now?

I think it will be sideways for some month unless there is a positive news from Lisk team to drive the price up
Pages:
Jump to: