Pages:
Author

Topic: ***Lisk, a bull market you don't want to miss.*** - page 3. (Read 9766 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
To the TA savants:

Do you guys think we will see more uptrend in the short term?

Or does it look like the trend broke and its sideways tango for now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Hi!

First of all thanks for te tip Smiley

Do you count LSK as a longterm or short term investment?

Long term of course. Lisk will be No.3 on coinmarketcap in 2019! But also you could trade in a meantime, buy when is lower and sell when is higher, if you have the balls of course  Grin . The best thing is just to HODL and buying some more.
advice was spot  Wink
everyone knows
buy cheap and sell high but
how strong you are going to hold for Lisk  Grin
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Think it will raise more or is it already to late to hop in on the boat?
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
i hope this coin is a promising one  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Hi!

Long term of course. Lisk will be No.3 on coinmarketcap in 2019! But also you could trade in a meantime, buy when is lower and sell when is higher, if you have the balls of course  Grin . The best thing is just to HODL and buying some more.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi!

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
When do you guys think we will see 100K Sat?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
ethereum client that junks up your c drive with 20gb blockchain.

what?!! ethereum blockchain size passed 80 GB last year. i suppose it should be over 150 at least as we speak today. ...

Hm, I'm using Parity and it's only about 7.5 GB Tongue
Activity: 392

what?!! ethereum blockchain size passed 80 GB last year. i suppose it should be over 150 at least as we speak today. specially with the rate they are creating new blocks and jamming in useless transactions which are not yet big even.
you must be running some kind of prone mode that you see only 20GB Cheesy

i uninstalled that crap client after 20gb my pc crashed, using the webwallet now
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

what?!! ethereum blockchain size passed 80 GB last year. i suppose it should be over 150 at least as we speak today. specially with the rate they are creating new blocks and jamming in useless transactions which are not yet big even.
you must be running some kind of prone mode that you see only 20GB Cheesy
Activity: 392
I agree completly i bought around 500 lsk for practicly nothing, i already made 30% just from the mini rise to 0,30 euro
they have a strong and friendly community, the voting system is interesting. the client is much smoother and cleaner then the ethereum client that junks up your c drive with 20gb blockchain.
as said by the op the founders hold alot of capital in different coins. if byteball should rise they would have unparalleled capital.

i like the spirit of the lisk foundation, i think lisk is like etherum but simpler and better.

i thank the op for the original post that made me buy lisk. if it should fell again i would buy even more, but i think thats not gonna happen :Grin

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i am glad i bought Lisk after i saw this topic the other day, thanks.
i admit i was a bit skeptical at first but reading some of the comments and seeing the charts for myself changed my mind Smiley

and i also think this is a perfect timing for a rise, the other big altcoin pumps are over and they have been dropping fast so all the attention can be brought to Lisk potentially.

I'm glad you're in profit!  This has much more room to go, IMO so have strong hands.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i am glad i bought Lisk after i saw this topic the other day, thanks.
i admit i was a bit skeptical at first but reading some of the comments and seeing the charts for myself changed my mind Smiley

and i also think this is a perfect timing for a rise, the other big altcoin pumps are over and they have been dropping fast so all the attention can be brought to Lisk potentially.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
What price do you think Lisk can reach ?

In my opinion it can reach 1-2 dollar in this year at 2017.
Activity: 532
After such a long time of holding Lisk and watching the price go down its very nice to see whats going on lately. I nearly lost hope  Smiley

Unfortumately I sold half of my holdings at 9 K Sad Very bad move.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What price do you think Lisk can reach ?
Activity: 444
After such a long time of holding Lisk and watching the price go down its very nice to see whats going on lately. I nearly lost hope  Smiley

There are always hope to those very patient holders who believe that something good will happen when the time comes.
Activity: 535
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Lisk smashed through the 1D cloud and 200ma.  This shit is unstoppable.

Activity: 638
I hope they will hire good marketing team.
Pages:
Jump to: