Pages:
Author

Topic: LISK price speculation - page 35. (Read 113784 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
April 22, 2016, 05:57:04 PM
When I bought 1 Btc of Lisk during the ICO about four days before it ended I received 550 Lisk. I understand when purchasing them it said an estimate on the form, but I'm also sure it said approximately 1000 lisk although I cant be 100% certain. I cant deny that amount seems very low considering the global supply and costing me close to $1 per coin. I did contact them but was not particularly satisfied by their response. Why the estimate anyway. Can someone shed any light on that?

The estimate 4 days before the ICO ended was closer to 8,000 LISK or so. Then more BTC came in and that dropped down to 5,000 or so LISK.

Anyway, for 1 BTC you should end up with around 5,000 or so LISK. Only the last day matters as the more BTC that came in made the supply dwindle.

So, your statement sort of makes no sense.

1 BTC was about 5500 LISK to be more precise.

At the moment about 25 BTCs😁😁
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
April 22, 2016, 01:55:02 PM
When I bought 1 Btc of Lisk during the ICO about four days before it ended I received 550 Lisk. I understand when purchasing them it said an estimate on the form, but I'm also sure it said approximately 1000 lisk although I cant be 100% certain. I cant deny that amount seems very low considering the global supply and costing me close to $1 per coin. I did contact them but was not particularly satisfied by their response. Why the estimate anyway. Can someone shed any light on that?

The estimate 4 days before the ICO ended was closer to 8,000 LISK or so. Then more BTC came in and that dropped down to 5,000 or so LISK.

Anyway, for 1 BTC you should end up with around 5,000 or so LISK. Only the last day matters as the more BTC that came in made the supply dwindle.

1 BTC was about 5500 LISK to be more precise.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
April 22, 2016, 11:03:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
April 22, 2016, 10:29:58 AM
Between 20 cents and 50 cents for me upon initial release. But could reach around 70-80 cents due to supporters, hehe. Just hoping to have traction so I could get the most out of the ICO investment.

Are you planing to dump everything right away? You wont keep anything longterm?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 22, 2016, 04:45:20 AM
Between 20 cents and 50 cents for me upon initial release. But could reach around 70-80 cents due to supporters, hehe. Just hoping to have traction so I could get the most out of the ICO investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
April 21, 2016, 04:17:38 PM
I think that the minimun price at launch It was $1, max have 2 news core developers and 2 dapps developers... in the next hours will knew the exact day of launch... and i believe that the next week we will have Lisk with us.

Lisk to the moon Grin
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
April 21, 2016, 12:06:57 PM
I am wondering how you got to this conclusion  Huh Do you compare Lisk with Ethereum? If so, I can understand your predicted price. But to be honest, Crypti could not be compared with Ethereum at the moment. Ethereum has got a lot of partners and media attention which Lisk has not gotten yet. So, I predict a price less than $0,5.

i think lisk above 50 cents and under 1 usd.

But you didnt give us the exact timeframe for that price  Grin  I say no under a dollar.EVER. First year between 1 and 10 USD and then only above 10 USD!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 21, 2016, 11:50:01 AM
We are opening this comment to debate on the motion of Lisk token bit in the chameleon

Any doubt has our emails
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

or pm.

Lisk was BTC0.0008,  has risen to BTC0.001 Raido runs giving time.

our smart contract is available with digital signature and conference on the platform, and registration via blockchain!

IT's Chamelicious!

https://i.imgur.com/fDt7uZk.png
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 11:34:21 AM
i think lisk above 50 cents and under 1 usd.

But you didnt give us the exact timeframe for that price  Grin  I say no under a dollar.EVER. First year between 1 and 10 USD and then only above 10 USD!

I like the story  Wink Go Lisk!!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2016, 11:16:20 AM
Lol, I personally wouldn't be buying into lisk as it too high of price for the supply there is = serious manipulation = all the sheep getting screwed over  Cheesy

Then give us sheeps a couple of facts! btw you are so wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
April 21, 2016, 10:16:32 AM

Are you sure you sent 1 btc? cause you should have received more for 1 btc.

1 BTC should be some 5000 lisk. Probably a typo when he said 550 Lisk.
1 BTC = 5600 LISK, without bonus.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 21, 2016, 06:47:47 AM

1 BTC should be some 5000 lisk. Probably a typo when he said 550 Lisk.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
April 21, 2016, 05:32:19 AM
Lol, I personally wouldn't be buying into lisk as it too high of price for the supply there is = serious manipulation = all the sheep getting screwed over  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
April 21, 2016, 04:43:23 AM

Activity: 924
April 21, 2016, 04:07:34 AM
stop talking about yobit when you want to speculate about LISK price.
what YOBIT is selling is not LISK it is fake, and real investors never buy it especially after the first day.

you should wait for the real release before buying anything.

For sure Yobit is showing some fake volume wanting to be the no. 1 Exchange for LISK. If LISK will grow you will see more reliable exchanges will list it and real volume wills how
Mometum has just started for LISK. don't forget that.

the bold part above is wrong.
the reason why other exchangers don't have LISK listed is that LISK is not released yet. so what yobit is selling is fake coin with fake volume.
the real deal will happen end of this month.
I wouldn't call it fake LISK, they are selling an obligation to send you 1 LISK per IOU as soon as the main net has launched. It's more about trusting a shady exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 04:02:10 AM
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
April 21, 2016, 02:09:42 AM
有趣
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
April 21, 2016, 12:40:53 AM
Under 1 dollar  .50 cents would be great for us that do not have much Lisk yet.  market would give us a chance to load up.
May be you will get few cheap lisk at that price from dumpers when lisk will hit the market. I am willing to sell only at 2$ around which will be lot of profit for me as i have bought some lisk during ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 21, 2016, 12:27:21 AM
stop talking about yobit when you want to speculate about LISK price.
what YOBIT is selling is not LISK it is fake, and real investors never buy it especially after the first day.

you should wait for the real release before buying anything.

For sure Yobit is showing some fake volume wanting to be the no. 1 Exchange for LISK. If LISK will grow you will see more reliable exchanges will list it and real volume wills how
Mometum has just started for LISK. don't forget that.

the bold part above is wrong.
the reason why other exchangers don't have LISK listed is that LISK is not released yet. so what yobit is selling is fake coin with fake volume.
the real deal will happen end of this month.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 20, 2016, 11:50:23 PM
Under 1 dollar  .50 cents would be great for us that do not have much Lisk yet.  market would give us a chance to load up.
Pages:
Jump to: