Pages:
Author

Topic: [List] Advertising Networks - page 3. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 4
November 23, 2020, 07:55:58 PM
Hi!

And I'm testing https://randomads.today now.
It seems that they write high rates of the CPM / CPC. They pay in BTC, LTC, DOGE and sort of like fiat (PayPal and other).
Let's see how with payments.

are you perhaps the owner of this?
this does not inspire confidence in me at all. if we ignore the poor design, it is difficult to find any useful information here. About page des not exist, FAQ is so poor with few generalized sentences.
Using stock images, I find a lot of plagiarism there.
I'm really not sure how you plan to attract advertisers.

The worst part is that it doesn't have Terms of service page for publishers. Last time I checked, I received a 404 error .

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
November 17, 2020, 07:20:34 PM
Hi!

It seems that they write high rates of the CPM / CPC. They pay in BTC, LTC, DOGE and sort of like fiat (PayPal and other).

are you perhaps the owner of this?
this does not inspire confidence in me at all. if we ignore the poor design, it is difficult to find any useful information here. About page des not exist, FAQ is so poor with few generalized sentences.
Using stock images, I find a lot of plagiarism there.
I'm really not sure how you plan to attract advertisers.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 17, 2020, 03:39:40 AM
Hi!

November 06, 2020, 12:42:46 PM
Hello Yannik,

I need your advice. I am currently testing bit-ad.com . They pay in TRX token and support Bitcoin payment for advertisers.

However my problem is that the support doesn't work and the pending balance has never been transferred to my current balance for payment. Do they pay? Have you tried them? bit-ad.com have good CPM rates for popads but I'm wondering if someone have experience with this network.

Pls advise Yannik.
Activity: 422
Merit: 52
October 11, 2020, 01:41:15 PM
OP, maybe you can consider removing Mellow ads from your list or at least add notice about very suspicious activity on their part as well. I don't think they condition it anymore Alexa rank in less than 100k. they also don’t seem to have many clients so they started promoting very risky sites. the very low criterion in accepting new advertisers.
I write this here Mellow ads accept advertisements from Bitcoin doubler websites I guess no one with real business don't want to promote fraud services on his pages.

Publishers have the option of blocking such adverts in mellowads. Even though mellowads may have poor customer service, I still respect them. Adconity seems better in terms of support.
Adconity has ads too? I never (very less) saw ads on their ad spots. They mostly promoting their own banner.
When I added their banner ads for few days I earned nothing at all and it seems they doesn't have much publishers too.
October 07, 2020, 06:17:41 PM
OP, maybe you can consider removing Mellow ads from your list or at least add notice about very suspicious activity on their part as well. I don't think they condition it anymore Alexa rank in less than 100k. they also don’t seem to have many clients so they started promoting very risky sites. the very low criterion in accepting new advertisers.
I write this here Mellow ads accept advertisements from Bitcoin doubler websites I guess no one with real business don't want to promote fraud services on his pages.

Publishers have the option of blocking such adverts in mellowads. Even though mellowads may have poor customer service, I still respect them. Adconity seems better in terms of support.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
September 30, 2020, 03:51:37 AM
September 08, 2020, 06:48:01 AM
Do any of the bitcoin ad networks accept adult ads?
Do you want to advertise your adult site or do you want to add your adult website? Ifn you want to advertise your website then there are only few Bitcoin ad networks. A-ads is the only one bitcoin ad network. But there are some other ad networks like evadev, popunder, and etc which accepts bitcoin as payment but only when you demand them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
September 07, 2020, 03:27:33 PM
Do any of the bitcoin ad networks accept adult ads?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 01, 2020, 05:15:06 AM
Hi
i go testing https://adhits.cf/index.php  for new sites or get a bonus, no approval, payments in a few hours
 now is very nice  fast payment 500satoshis minimum FP ,  paypal etc avalaible,

Adnetwork with free .cf domain
August 26, 2020, 10:29:55 AM
found these new network its paying through Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH and Tether

valueimpression.com
Paying means, it is paying to it's users? I mean is this trusted site? Do they accept faucet and url shortener sites and they do have any minimum requirements for such sites?

Hi
i go testing https://adhits.cf/index.php  for new sites or get a bonus, no approval, payments in a few hours
 now is very nice  fast payment 500satoshis minimum FP ,  paypal etc avalaible,
It seems promising.
Activity: 39
August 26, 2020, 09:52:53 AM
Hi
 now is very nice  fast payment 500satoshis minimum FP ,  paypal etc avalaible, https://i.ibb.co/RC0x1Bk/prof.jpg
August 15, 2020, 03:38:27 AM
found these new network its paying through Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH and Tether

valueimpression.com

Is it CPM or CPC. Can it replace coinad?
Activity: 382
Merit: 5
August 07, 2020, 07:14:32 AM

valueimpression.com
July 02, 2020, 07:40:15 AM
Cashlist was closed....should move it out of the list.

And why do not put cryptocoinsad on the list? I want to try this network, anyone know still paying?
cryptocoinsad is still on the liste since many months now XD
But they only allow new popunder publishers no banner publishers......

***updated the list***

regards

I got everything on their site for my faucet, banners, popups all of it.

Also you said coinverti doesn't allow faucets but mine was accepted yesterday, averaging a CPM of around 500 sats for banners so definitely not bad, popups are looking at 6sats each so 6000 satoshi fixed cpm
for my website(ynnik.biz)  cryptocoinsad  only allows me popunder.......
And admin of coinverti sad to me he wont accept facets anymore but this was almost 1 year ago maybe he changed his mind XD

regards
June 30, 2020, 03:27:20 AM

And why do not put cryptocoinsad on the list? I want to try this network, anyone know still paying?

***updated the list***

regards

Also you said coinverti doesn't allow faucets but mine was accepted yesterday, averaging a CPM of around 500 sats for banners so definitely not bad, popups are looking at 6sats each so 6000 satoshi fixed cpm

Coinverti pays! I received payment from them Into my faucetpay.io account. The only problem I have with them is that their banner/pop up service sometimes gets choked up and won't display on my website. It not 100% reliable compared to others. In my opinion ,only 75% reliable. . . Please yannik correct me if im wrong here.
Activity: 354
Merit: 106
June 18, 2020, 04:25:22 PM

***updated the list***

regards

May 28, 2020, 07:11:21 AM
hey, please update the thread and remove coinad from the list. The network has now closed it seems. The URL keeps returning time out error for weeks.

removed coinad.com and adflow.me

Hi Everyone,

Due to the recent bear market and other competition, CoinAd has been struggling recently to maintain profitability. It is with this in mind that we have decided to downscale the network and remove the vast majority of our publishers.

If you are due a payout this week you'll still get it, however we will not be re-adding anyone to the network at this time.

Apologies for the abruptness of this decision; we did not make this lightly as CoinAd has been a long-running network and has been great for everyone in the past.

As far as we know some of our competitors such as MellowAds are still going strong; I would recommend switching over to them in the meantime as they are among the best of the microbitcoin networks still going.

--
Peter Bainbridge
Co-founder
CoinAd

Added Adex.network to workign networks and added some testing adnetworks.

regards
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
May 28, 2020, 05:39:58 AM
hey, please update the thread and remove coinad from the list. The network has now closed it seems. The URL keeps returning time out error for weeks.
Activity: 39
May 23, 2020, 02:57:32 PM
testing  https://www.adex.network/    i working  is very nice

yes the network is good but they are online since 2014 and still do not have advertisers o0

Hello, if they often do not have it, but they still pay, if it is true that I stopped working with them for a while when they verified the accounts, mine took too long and these days speaking with support they already verified it for me and I have started to test them again and not bad, previously they paid more, I have taken a lot of money from that page the truth and they are not popup or anything intrusive, I recommend it, you need your own domain and upload a txt file to verify but it is a good company paying by coinbase to DAI.

https://ibb.co/fYxhk5s
https://ibb.co/mCYT5PF

a question Yannik, this page still works?
https://www.adflow.me/     I see it recommended but is it down, or banned the Spanish ips? xD   thanks gretting!
Pages:
Jump to: