Pages:
Author

Topic: [List] Advertising Networks - page 5. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 5
January 28, 2020, 11:45:52 AM
its just my experience with cryptocoinsad.
They allowed my website only publishing popunder no banners...... and my page is alexarank 100 000 .....

But try yor luck Cheesy And post your experience Wink

regards
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 28, 2020, 01:01:57 AM
Cashlist was closed....should move it out of the list.

And why do not put cryptocoinsad on the list? I want to try this network, anyone know still paying?
cryptocoinsad is still on the liste since many months now XD
But they only allow new popunder publishers no banner publishers......

***updated the list***

regards

oh...it's on the bad for faucet list....but i see many faucet using it.....

Refer FAQ
3. I will be paid for clicks or for impressions?
The type of payment depends on the type of an ad campaign chosen by an advertiser. You may be paid for each valid click (in CPC campaign) or each valid 1,000 impressions (in CPM campaign).

but seems not count banner impressions, or just not count when display backup banner?

It's difficult to choose ads network for new faucet site.....
January 27, 2020, 04:12:02 PM

And why do not put cryptocoinsad on the list? I want to try this network, anyone know still paying?
cryptocoinsad is still on the liste since many months now XD
But they only allow new popunder publishers no banner publishers......

***updated the list***

regards
Activity: 26
January 27, 2020, 02:39:25 PM

January 27, 2020, 11:55:21 AM
What of addragon? I discovered that some prominent cryptocurrency website use their services as a publisher?

Please does anyone have information about their services?
 https://www.addragon.com/

i have tested them a few weeks ago but its like adhitz visitors can rent your adspace....
But they do not have network ads running as i saw.

regards
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
January 27, 2020, 04:06:21 AM
What of addragon? I discovered that some prominent cryptocurrency website use their services as a publisher?

Please does anyone have information about their services?
 https://www.addragon.com/
January 14, 2020, 05:18:23 PM
Coinverti does not accept faucets

Types of websites that will not be accepted on our network:

Websites with no original content.
Website that don't have a unique design, that are filled with ads, that have more than 1 popup.
Faucet websites, URL Shorteners, or any type of program that rewards users.
Any website that has incentivized traffic.

I have been trying to get mellowads approval but my website have been on their pending approval list for up to a week.  Is it always that way? Or are they restructuring their services? What's going on.... I have all their requirements but still get the pending approval status. Any advice?

I am not sure why that is. They took less than 24 hours for me but I was signing up for a few networks so forgot my rank needed to be under 100k so that is why I was rejected.
Try deleting and readding for a fresh review.

I've done this. I got no response .
January 14, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
I have been trying to get mellowads approval but my website have been on their pending approval list for up to a week.  Is it always that way? Or are they restructuring their services? What's going on.... I have all their requirements but still get the pending approval status. Any advice?
same here waiting since weeks for approval XD

regards

Wow,  that's not right. Mellowads support should be considerate and stick to their words (24 hours).  I need better advertising on my faucets and have no other choice than 2 wait. I even sent a message to support. Up till now, no response.
January 13, 2020, 06:12:44 PM
I have been trying to get mellowads approval but my website have been on their pending approval list for up to a week.  Is it always that way? Or are they restructuring their services? What's going on.... I have all their requirements but still get the pending approval status. Any advice?
same here waiting since weeks for approval XD

regards
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 12, 2020, 02:36:08 PM
Coinverti does not accept faucets

Types of websites that will not be accepted on our network:

Websites with no original content.
Website that don't have a unique design, that are filled with ads, that have more than 1 popup.
Faucet websites, URL Shorteners, or any type of program that rewards users.
Any website that has incentivized traffic.

I have been trying to get mellowads approval but my website have been on their pending approval list for up to a week.  Is it always that way? Or are they restructuring their services? What's going on.... I have all their requirements but still get the pending approval status. Any advice?

I am not sure why that is. They took less than 24 hours for me but I was signing up for a few networks so forgot my rank needed to be under 100k so that is why I was rejected.
Try deleting and readding for a fresh review.
January 11, 2020, 03:55:04 PM
January 07, 2020, 03:27:26 AM
If I were to choose between bitcoadz, Coinmedia and Cointraffic, I would definitely choose Cointraffic. It is more reliable compared to the other two. There is HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Cointraffic.io- could also take place in the list

We would be glad to hear your experience as well.
i had sad expericance with cointraffice since they removed my page more then a year ago .....

regards
December 30, 2019, 06:03:02 PM

i had sad expericance with cointraffice since they removed my page more then a year ago .....

regards
copper member
Activity: 44
December 30, 2019, 09:20:09 AM

December 26, 2019, 10:41:01 AM
Adconity is very good if not one if the best. If you use big unique banners,  u will get some good profit with each click. However, people tend to use old advertisers in the game such as coinzilla and mellowads. You should try them once again.
December 01, 2019, 08:28:53 AM
https://adconity.com/ looks dead for me they have no advertisers since years now XD
I think they dot give a shit about improvements or advertising there business.....

regards
November 10, 2019, 09:59:27 AM
Good effort to put up all these lists, i have issues with 2 among the websites you listed because they are either shaving off traffics or they are not paying at all.

1, adconity.com - i earned $0.000 after over 500 views
2, Coinmedia -  i also earned 0.000btc after over 500 views

Is there anything that i am doing differently or they are just not paying at all ?
Coinmedia is defenetly paying.
adconity has mostly no advertisers so you cant get much income.

That sucks that token.ads is a scam.  Cry I was going to use them. How do you know they are a scam is it from personal experience? The website looks so nice and gives you many options for advertising.
Such a shame that a website of such high quality turns out that way. This is why I will only go with networks with a lower withdraw because I do not want to be almost at minimum withdraw only to find out they won't send it to me. Or the other thing is to obviously use the same ad networks as others are.
i have only made personal experience with adnow.com and they are scam !
But other users reported it as scam on my old threat.

anyone made some experience with http://bittraffic.io/ ?

regards
Activity: 1148
Merit: 275
November 10, 2019, 04:33:20 AM
Good effort to put up all these lists, i have issues with 2 among the websites you listed because they are either shaving off traffics or they are not paying at all.

1, adconity.com - i earned $0.000 after over 500 views
2, Coinmedia -  i also earned 0.000btc after over 500 views

Is there anything that i am doing differently or they are just not paying at all ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
November 09, 2019, 07:45:51 AM
That sucks that token.ads is a scam.  Cry I was going to use them. How do you know they are a scam is it from personal experience? The website looks so nice and gives you many options for advertising.
Such a shame that a website of such high quality turns out that way. This is why I will only go with networks with a lower withdraw because I do not want to be almost at minimum withdraw only to find out they won't send it to me. Or the other thing is to obviously use the same ad networks as others are.
November 06, 2019, 05:23:12 PM
anyone made some experience with http://bittraffic.io/ ?

regards
Pages:
Jump to: