Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIST] Bitcointalk.org Userscripts/ Add-ons / SMF patches - page 4. (Read 4234 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
How about this script? Hiding your username when you are in a public places?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hide-my-name-5128781
Appreciated it, which added into the List.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
How about this script? Hiding your username when you are in a public places?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hide-my-name-5128781

legendary
Looks cool, then you successfully stole one sendable merit from me. Nevertheless, I think you should unlock your topic for opened discussion, and you should officially publish your userscripts for Epochtalk forum, then everyone whom have interest can test it (especially people who don't know to run those codes).
I will wait for other responses before making decision to expand the topic to list of Epochtalk Userscripts/ Addons.
Yours is in the waiting list:
[Simple suggestion] Stylish > Cryptos-Currencies!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
Is anyone making scripts for the Epochtalk forum?

Was kind of curious about the same thing. I'm guessing script dev will probably ramp up upon actual conversion.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Is anyone making scripts for the Epochtalk forum?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
I made a post linking to this here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51531094

Figured if anyone has any requests it may be beneficial.
legendary
I think of adding some updates from loycevclub to this topic, like Flags, Trust list, Merit. What do you think?
Don't need of that because Loycev threads are up to date and I already mentioned his thread here too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149708.0;all
Your current list looks good as it targets only Userscripts/add-ons.
I know. If you don't understand meaning of the topic, please don't comment. Thanks.
Activity: 422
Merit: 52
I think of adding some updates from loycevclub to this topic, like Flags, Trust list, Merit. What do you think?
Don't need of that because Loycev threads are up to date and I already mentioned his thread here too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149708.0;all
Your current list looks good as it targets only Userscripts/add-ons.
legendary
legendary
TopicsDatewritten bySectionMerit
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bash script to filter new topics created by high rank members only 01/08/2018spirali~13+
Ignore threads - user script26/04/2016NLNico~1+
Thank you so much for your help. I added only two of four. Reasons:
- One is already in my OP.
- One is not fitted with the topic (not userscript, not add-on).
I also added datetime format in the OP.
Date time format: Date/Month/Year
It would be better if you change the format of date.
Activity: 422
Merit: 52

TopicDatewritten bySectionMerit
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bash script to filter new topics created by high rank members only 01/08/2018spiraliPlease check and add Accordingly13+
[Userscript] Bitcointalk Post Filter28/01/2019CyrusPlease check and add Accordingly6+
Ignore threads - user script26/04/2016NLNicoPlease check and add Accordingly1+
[TIPS] Forum Thread Sorting Guide - How to Display Newest Thread First19/03/2018NLNicoPlease check and add Accordingly25+

I found some of them , you might add them in your list.

@hd49728 It would be better if you change the format of date. The current format looks not good and it makes me count months on my finger.

Below format will let users get understand well.
Code:
May 10 1857

Code:
10 May 1857

Regards
legendary
This topic is not about add-on or userscripts, but it is a good guide on How to change the appearance of Bitcointalk to dark (Dark Theme)? (written by wwzsocki). I thought it is relevant and helpful to list that topic here. I will watch that topic and see the author will make comparisons between available add-ons for Dark Themes. If the author does it, I will let you know. I am not a big fan of add-ons, so I won't use them and won't be able to make comparison myself.  Wink
In the meantime, enjoy it when you have time and if you are a big fan of Dark Themes.
legendary
I found another browser extension, that is helpful for spam reporters. It was made by multiple authors, originated by @suchmoon (only for Tor/ Firefox), then expanded by @o_e_l_e_o, and @HCP
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One-click mod report, not for the faint of heart29/01/2019Mutiple authorsAddon for Firefox/ Tor/ Chrome60+
legendary
Added more topics on Bitcointalk Dark Theme Add-ons for Firefox, Chrome, Safari. To be honest with you all, I have never imagined that the list can expand  fastly like this. By now, we've known that there are some scripts/ addons created long time ago, and almost burried in mud. Now, it's time to bring them back to the community.
Bitcointalk Dark Theme31/12/2017BitokenAddon for Chrome/ Firefox7+
Bitcointalk Dark Theme05/06/2019franckuesteinAddon for Chrome/ Firefox/ Safari10+
legendary
i think, if you want, is usefull to insert in your list
Added, thank you, babo.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
i've created this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/userscript-archive-is-fast-link-v11-archived-5151005

i think, if you want, is usefull to insert in your list

Code:
[tr][td][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/userscript-archive-is-fast-link-v11-archived-5151005][Userscript] archive-is fast link[/url][/td] [td]05/06/2019[/td] [td]babo[/td] [td]Tools[/td] [td]0[/td][/tr]
legendary
Added one add-on for Firefox.
Bitcointalk Mobile Friendly App for Android20/6/2018fahbilApp for Android8+
Once again, please use it with your own risk-acceptance.
legendary
Added, and thank you so much for the given topics.
BPIP.org Chrome & FireFox Extension27/9/2018InitscriBPIP.org extension34+

Everyone have intention to use any of those userscripts/ extensions should accept risks themselves. Even those ones listed here published by well-known users, it does not guarentee that you have zero risk when using them.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

I guess and hoping as I am always with chrome and fairly chrome is more user-friendly though I like Firefox as well, but I am used to chrome so it's nice with me. And hoping this scripts given here will be available as well on chrome. I guess the OP will consider it, as BPIP extension will be handy as it contains lot more information that the forum hasn't, for example on merit summary of one's profile if 120 days after that it isn't available on the profile, BPIP can give you that.

Edit: You can fill out the form given by the OP.
Code:
[table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5132822.msg50680768#msg50680768]Characters count[/url][/td] [td]19 April 2019[/td] [td]TryNinja[/td] [td]section?[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]status?[/td][/tr][/table]
Pages:
Jump to: