Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIST] Bitcointalk.org Userscripts/ Add-ons / SMF patches - page 2. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
You should probably remove https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bpiporg-chrome-firefox-extension-5038684 since it's no longer available. Has been discontinued as BPIP is creating a 2nd version of the extension.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
You can add my Self-Moderator Bot.
Done. Thank you for giving me that bot.
TopicsDatewritten bySectionMerit
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Self Moderator Bot 15/12/2019PrimeNumber7To ban UIDs in self-moderated thread30+
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
legendary
We have been in very last hours of 2019 so let's give me your userscripts if they have not yet been listed in my OP.

Next year, I wish that there are more helpful scripts released by coding enthusiasts in the community. To be honest, guys, I took the idea to create this list from Cyrus, in his announcement topic of his script, and I did not expect the topic is attractive as it has been so far. Happy with your recognition and as being said, I am still waiting for your next scripts/ addons.
legendary
Done. Thank you for creating that bot and letting me know about this. Please give me details if you update your bots to other versions.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[TelegramBot] Merit watcher (check every 5 mins)12/12/2019giammangiatoMerit notifications33+
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
@hd49728

If want to add my service in your list -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/telegrambot-merit-watcher-and-mention-notification-bot-5209107 this is the link
thank you so much
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/automatic-url-shortener-for-bitcointalk-posts-3001846

is dead project

not work and btct.ws is dead website

i think is better to remove or create a list of 'dead' project
Agree with you, babo. I updated OP with grey glow effects for dead projects. I will check all scripts listed in OP and update if finding other dead projects later.
Automatic URL shortener for bitcointalk posts
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/automatic-url-shortener-for-bitcointalk-posts-3001846

is dead project

not work and btct.ws is dead website

i think is better to remove or create a list of 'dead' project
legendary
Found a few more:
- Take note: I'm not vouching for the following to be safe.
Thank you for giving me those ones. As the reminder in OP, people have to take care of their security by using scripts, addons, bots listed in this thread.
Everyone have intention to use any of those userscripts/ extensions should accept risks themselves. Even those ones listed here published by well-known users, it does not guarentee that you have zero risk when using them.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Found a few more:
- Take note: I'm not vouching for the following to be safe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tampermonkey script to block ignored users29/07/2016ColderThanIceHides the field area for ignored users0
Bitcointalk Watchlist Watchdog17/10/2016LsHalloDisplays the # of unread posts0
A script to count the number of symbols in a message07/02/2018DimNikCharacter counter0
[RELEASED] @mention notification bot - now with Telegram07/09/2018PiggyNotification bot for forum/telegram321
legendary
There is a request on userscript to get fully detailed information for quotes in blocked topics, includes author name, topic number, post number, date and time of each post, and hyperlinks of attached images. If someone has skills and spare time to do this, please help. I think this script is useful and will be widely used by users.
I made my request weeks ago, there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52342695
Last week, @1miau raised the demand for a new feature Enabling quotes in locked topics, which is nearly as same as what I raised a long time ago.

In that topic, people commented and gave some potential technical steps to build up a script.
Steps to quote posts in locked topics
Steps to get imgur links in locked topics

I hope that someone will build up that script.
legendary
Here is the fixed version, which considers how much you sent/received in each tx:
Thank you for fixing it and announcing about it in this thread and via PM. I updated OP with link to the version 0.2 of your script, too.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I just noticed I made a very bad and obvious mistake on my "Merits received/sent in the last 120 days" script. I counted each entry as if it was of only 1 merit, making the number appear much lower than it should. I only noticed that when I checked the profile of a user that received 50 merits in a single transaction (along with other txs), and yet it was showing like he only received 49 merits in the last 120 days.

Sorry about that. Tongue

Here is the fixed version, which considers how much you sent/received in each tx:
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Total Merit Sent & Received on Merit page
// @version      0.2
// @author       TryNinja
// @match        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?*action=merit;*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==
(function() {
    'use strict';

const sent = document.querySelectorAll("#bodyarea > ul:nth-child(5) > li");
    const received = document.querySelectorAll("#bodyarea > ul:nth-child(7) > li");

var totalReceived = 0;
    var totalSent = 0;

received.forEach(receivedTx => {
        const txValue = receivedTx.innerHTML.replace(/^(.*?\: )( for.*)|( from.*)/, "").replace(/(.*: )/, "");
        totalReceived += parseInt(txValue);
    })

sent.forEach(sentTx => {
        const txValue = sentTx.innerHTML.replace(/^(.*?\: )( for.*)|( to.*)/, "").replace(/(.*: )/, "");
        totalSent += parseInt(txValue);
    })

const sentH3 = document.querySelector("#bodyarea > h3:nth-child(4)");
    const receivedH3 = document.querySelector("#bodyarea > h3:nth-child(6)");

var sentNode = document.createTextNode(" (total: " + totalSent + ")");
    var receivedNode = document.createTextNode(" (total: " + totalReceived + ")");
    sentH3.appendChild(sentNode);
    receivedH3.appendChild(receivedNode);
})();

My received in the last 120 days went from 156 to 264.
legendary
I will add the script to show dt. It was made by DarkStar_. This script is not a newly released one but I did not know it till yesterday and no one let me know about it too.

Done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Automatically append ;dt to the end of URLs (View as DT) [v0.2.3]13/1/2019DarkStar_a "View as DefaultTrust" option24+
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Is there a script showing which user is banned, I couldn't find anything yet about it? LoyceV has the list of banned users publicly available so I guess it won't be that difficult to write a script and check for the UID in the list or maybe find another, easier approach? We are waiting for such script for quite a while now. It was promised that it will be included in the BPIP add-on but...

legendary
I created a github repo for all my userscripts - https://github.com/Tiramisu77/bct-userscripts
Feel free to open and issue or make a pull request if you have to ideas.
The GitHub repo is a very nice initiative, and your two new scripts are great too. I will update OP with your new products later today. It is hard to update with table format on phones. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience and a bit delayed update.

Done.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
I didn't see Sort posts by merit script in the list so there you go. Thanks to hatshepsut93  for the great work Smiley

Here you go, it adds a "sort by merit" button right before the "reply" button. Works well even on large threads, tried it with all posts from the anniversary art thread.

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name     Bitcointalk Sort By Merit
// @version  1.0
// @grant    none
// @include        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=*
// @run-at         document-end
// ==/UserScript==

const sortBtn = document.createElement("a")
sortBtn.href = "javascript:void(0)"
sortBtn.textContent = "sort by merit"

const threadButtons = document.querySelector("td.mirrortab_back")

threadButtons.prepend(document.createTextNode(" | "))
threadButtons.prepend(sortBtn)

sortBtn.addEventListener("click", sortByMerit)

function sortByMerit() {
    const table = document.querySelector("#bodyarea .bordercolor > tbody")
    const posts = [...table.rows]
        .map(post => {
            try {
                const merit = [...post.querySelectorAll(".td_headerandpost .smalltext i > a")]
                    .map(e => {
                        return parseInt(e.nextSibling.textContent.match(/\((.*)\)/)[1])
                    })
                    .reduce((acc, e) => acc + e, 0)

return { merit, post }
            } catch (e) {
                console.error(e)
            }
        })
        .sort(({ merit: merit1 }, { merit: merit2 }) => merit2 - merit1)

posts.forEach(({ post, merit }) => {
        try {
            table.append(post)
        } catch (e) {}
    })
}

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
I created a github repo for all my userscripts - https://github.com/Tiramisu77/bct-userscripts
Feel free to open and issue or make a pull request if you have to ideas.

Additionally, I've fixed a bug that made my scripts run unnecessarily on history change - if anyone knows how do to this by configuring the script rather than programmatically, I'd be glad to hear that.

I also published 2 new scripts - highlightThread that allows you to highlight threads that contain keywords that you are interested in, and collapseGiantQuotes that collapses quotes that take too much space (usually happens when posters make deeply nested quotes or quote large images).
legendary
On my merit page:
Sent in the last 120 days (total: 75)
[...]

Received in the last 120 days (total: 143)
[...]
That is what I ask for. OP updated and it is so nice to announce the userscript (for managers, and applicants of campaigns). Thank you so much for your fastly built userscript.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Display total sent/ received merits last 120 days on user merit stat page01/11/2019TryNinjaUsers' merit stats2+
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
If you can, please code and make an userscript that displays total figures for:
  • Sent in the last 120 days
  • Received in the last 120 days
Currently, on the merit stat page of each user, there are no total figures for those statistics and I think managers and applicants of campaigns will like that userscript.  Cheesy
Is that what you were thinking about?

EDIT: Fixed version here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53143412

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Total Merit Sent & Received on Merit page
// @version      0.1
// @author       TryNinja
// @match        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?*action=merit;*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

// OUTDATED VERSION, CHECK THE LINK ABOVE FOR THE LATEST CODE

(function() {
    'use strict';

const sent = document.querySelectorAll("#bodyarea > ul:nth-child(5) > li").length;
    const received = document.querySelectorAll("#bodyarea > ul:nth-child(7) > li").length;

const sentH3 = document.querySelector("#bodyarea > h3:nth-child(4)");
    const receivedH3 = document.querySelector("#bodyarea > h3:nth-child(6)");

var sentNode = document.createTextNode(" (total: " + sent + ")");
    var receivedNode = document.createTextNode(" (total: " + received + ")");
    sentH3.appendChild(sentNode);
    receivedH3.appendChild(receivedNode);
})();

On my merit page:
Sent in the last 120 days (total: 75)
[...]

Received in the last 120 days (total: 143)
[...]
Pages:
Jump to: