Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIST] HQ posters renting out their signatures, avatars and p. text. - page 2. (Read 2856 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
bitcoindata.science
You can add me again, if there is still a slot for me in the first page. =)

Made my status already to put in the table.

| User | Avatar | Signature | P.text | Payment in |120d merit | PM the user |BPIP stats | Trust score |

bitmover
FR
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Hi @iasenko, thanks for update.
My received in the last 120 days merit: 360
Total earned: 1053
Payment in: Salable Crypto
More [Details]

I wish success to everyone.

Will add you to the list, sometime today/tomorrow Smiley
Sorry for the delay but you are not forgotten.
Update> List updated, Kalemder added Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
Hi @iasenko, thanks for update.
My received in the last 120 days merit: 360
Total earned: 1053
Payment in: Salable Crypto
More [Details]

I wish success to everyone.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
It seems I am not qualified, according to rules. Please remove me from OP. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.

It took me some time to update the list, anyway now it's up to date.
To any new participants, there are some requirements to have to fulfill if you want to be added to the list. Please, read the OP before you post your application, it will save the time and work to both of us Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
@tranthidung you are added but you need to remove the signature or the avatar or maybe both if you are not in a campaign within tne next 24h. Check the rules in the OP.
It seems I am not qualified, according to rules. Please remove me from OP. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Thank you guys for letting me know about the change of your current status.
Removed @Coolcryptovator and @bitmover.
@tranthidung you are added but you need to remove the signature or the avatar or maybe both if you are not in a campaign within tne next 24h. Check the rules in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
bitcoindata.science
Hello iasenko.
You can update my status as well, as my avatar space and signature are both rented for now =)
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I am in, fella. Allow me to describe myself a little: tranthidung, a self-made Hero member

Note:
  • I am currently in campaign (Play Betr) but if there is an offer for long term, I will accept it.

| User | Avatar | Signature | P.text | Payment in |120d merit | PM the user |BPIP stats | Trust score |

tranthidung
IC
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Hi iasenko,

please remove me from the list - none of my advertising spots are available for the time being.

Thank you so much!

Noted and the OP updated Smiley Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Hi iasenko,

please remove me from the list - none of my advertising spots are available for the time being.

Thank you so much!
legendary
₿uy / $ell
I believe still you could keep them in list, because still they would accept an offer which would pay more than their current campaign since they are free to leave any campaign at any time.

If I do that there can be too many people on that list because everyone wants a higher payment, that's normal. So if you end up on a paid signaure and avatar campaign, then you are no logner available for rent. 
At least that's how I think it should be, and that is why I have the rule in the OP Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I believe still you could keep them in list, because still they would accept an offer which would pay more than their current campaign since they are free to leave any campaign at any time.

I couldn't agree more which is why I added this prior to my last edit on the 23rd of March:

Long Term offers better than the current campaign will be considered.

(No offers as yet)  Grin

A few of the signature campaigns are now being run week-to-week and are paused on day seven then a day or two restarted - some people are leaving their signatures intact and reapplying.  The campaign is effectively getting free advertising up to ten days for seven days pay.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
The main list is updated, two users have entered a campaign without sending me notice,it's not a big deal but it will help me to keep the list correctly updated. Anyway they are now removed from the list.
The removed accounts are >
KTChampions
Yatsan   

legendary
₿uy / $ell
The main list is updated, two users have entered a campaign without sending me notice,it's not a big deal but it will help me to keep the list correctly updated. Anyway they are now removed from the list.
The removed accounts are >
KTChampions
Yatsan   

legendary
₿uy / $ell
I will take everyone who joins a campaign off the list, so only those who are renting are there. I'll updated the OP and all some more info what to do when you enter into a campaign.
If you join a campaign, please inform me to remove you from the list, you can post here or send me PM.
Kindly remove me from the list as well...
- I'm in the same boat as "amishmanish" and based on our manager's statement, the campaign might initially last for 2 more weeks before it gets evaluated for further weeks.

Done, thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I will take everyone who joins a campaign off the list, so only those who are renting are there. I'll updated the OP and all some more info what to do when you enter into a campaign.
If you join a campaign, please inform me to remove you from the list, you can post here or send me PM.
Kindly remove me from the list as well...
- I'm in the same boat as "amishmanish" and based on our manager's statement, the campaign might initially last for 2 more weeks before it gets evaluated for further weeks.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Hello iasenko. I have joined a campaign. So does my name gets struck-off or do i update the status? Tongue I had updated my post to reflect the changes earlier.

Thanks for the help Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org