Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 42. (Read 833058 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
January 08, 2014, 11:15:05 AM
How is it that you list NXT and Mastercoin so highly when they aren't even traded in a legitimate exchange?

Also, aren't NXT and Mastercoin both 100% premined?

How is 100% premined and running an exclusive exchange not similar to what Bernie Madoff was running?

Let's get some transparency here folks!

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
January 08, 2014, 11:06:53 AM
No mention of CLC, CoiLedCoin, one of the merged mined family?

The coin that Luke Jr tried, but failed, to kill.

(He gave up after just a couple of days, but the masses seemed to think it was dea so it has been one of the great under the radar opportunities for merged miners ever since, alongside GeistGeld. Which, by the way, is working fine with the RAM-hogging fix that rsnel added to it.)

-MarkM-
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 06:39:43 AM
Still missing RPC. Ron Paul Coin.

Currently at #47 market cap as of this post.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
January 06, 2014, 04:26:38 PM
Again, could you PLEASE add that NXT and MasterCoin can NOT be mined?

The fact that several premined/instamined coins have this fact listed, while those don't have it and, on top, are (in my opinion wrongly, at least for MasterCoin) listed in the same league as PPC and NMC makes your list look less credible than it used to. It doesn't matter where you or anybody stands in the whole "NXT/Ripple/MasterCoin is a scam" debate or if you call it premined/instamined, not mined, whatever; it's a fact those coins are distributed differently than your usual coin, which has to be indicated in such a list, especially it's clearly indicated for other coins as well.

Also, again: for what reason is MasterCoin up there with NMC, PPC and even NXT? Look at the market volume, it's definitely not up there if you define a "big market" using PPC and NMC; and a comparison by market cap is impossible due to the modes of distribution. Innovation as a sole criteria is questionable, since AnonCoin, ProtoShares and lots of others are innovative as well.

That all are Valid points, I will have to rethink that or make a poll.

Very small volume is a sign that all three NXT/Ripple/MasterCoin should not be compared by market cap. Distribution model is different and the actual number of coins distributed is unknown, so counting all of them is an obvious mistake.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 03:16:21 PM
What about Omnicoin? The official currency of HackForums.
Every second that you mine Omnicoin is two seconds spent sucking thee founders' dick.
Activity: 6
January 06, 2014, 11:23:36 AM
Again, could you PLEASE add that NXT and MasterCoin can NOT be mined?

The fact that several premined/instamined coins have this fact listed, while those don't have it and, on top, are (in my opinion wrongly, at least for MasterCoin) listed in the same league as PPC and NMC makes your list look less credible than it used to. It doesn't matter where you or anybody stands in the whole "NXT/Ripple/MasterCoin is a scam" debate or if you call it premined/instamined, not mined, whatever; it's a fact those coins are distributed differently than your usual coin, which has to be indicated in such a list, especially it's clearly indicated for other coins as well.

Also, again: for what reason is MasterCoin up there with NMC, PPC and even NXT? Look at the market volume, it's definitely not up there if you define a "big market" using PPC and NMC; and a comparison by market cap is impossible due to the modes of distribution. Innovation as a sole criteria is questionable, since AnonCoin, ProtoShares and lots of others are innovative as well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
January 05, 2014, 06:03:25 PM
Hello
is there somewhere online a complete list of ALL cryptocoins, something like coinwarz or coinchoose, but having the actual and on-time difficulties and listing all existing coins?

i think i list all altcoins which are actively traded on exchanges
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/info

yes, this looks nice, but it shows that most of coins have diff=0 maybe temporarily only? I hope...

this is alos a very good list
http://com-http.us/

this does not show the diff at all Sad
Activity: 124
January 05, 2014, 05:21:19 PM
LOT - Lottocoin
BFC - Butterflycoin
CIN - Cinnamoncoin
GRC - Gridcoin
DAT - Datacoin
LOVE - Lovecoin
MOON- Mooncoin
STR - Starcoin
CAT - Catcoin
DIME - Dimecoin
UFC - FederationCredits

UFC is on the list - under startrek inspired cons, they have a single announcement thread. I will update it and add the "UFC" for easier search.

All others are comming in the next update.

Thank you all for help and support!

GRC-Gridcoin is still missing. The only coin which benefits the real science combining boinc computation and coin mining.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2014, 03:19:01 PM
Hello
is there somewhere online a complete list of ALL cryptocoins, something like coinwarz or coinchoose, but having the actual and on-time difficulties and listing all existing coins?

i think i list all altcoins which are actively traded on exchanges
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/info

this is alos a very good list
http://com-http.us/
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 05, 2014, 12:50:23 PM
Feel free to add this thread to the Mastercoin section in OP: Mastercoin Videos
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
January 05, 2014, 12:35:03 PM
Hello
Activity: 165
Activity: 210
Incakoin= Incagold
January 05, 2014, 09:04:16 AM
NKA is not on?
Activity: 12
January 04, 2014, 07:44:03 PM
Which altcoins (except bitcoin) are actually accepted in a few shops at least?
Litecoins in some very few shops
Activity: 38
January 04, 2014, 03:46:19 PM
Which altcoins (except bitcoin) are actually accepted in a few shops at least?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
January 04, 2014, 03:32:41 PM
xorxor can you please update your info in a more objective/technical language?

-IFC infinitecoin- LTC clone with huge reward of 524288 and extreme fast reward drop.
This for example doesn't mean anything to me. 524288 is not a huge reward if there is 524288524288524288 units in total. Neither is "extreme fast reward drop" very informative. Maybe better formalize it by providing milestones of 1%/10%/50%/90% in existance. For Bitcoin that would be something like 1 month / 10 month / 4 years / 13 years.

If you want to normalize it for coins that have infinite inflation, take a 20 years perspective meaning you take the money supply from 20 years after staring the chain.

The reason I ask for this is that I believe that it doesn't matter if some coin is instamined like some PoS coins, quick mined like IFC or premined by just not announcing it for the first x% and people might have different preferences at what time what %% might be acceptable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
January 04, 2014, 11:04:42 AM
How many Altcoins in total do exist?

Any estimates? I guess some like 500-1000 now, probably more.
Activity: 56
January 03, 2014, 09:32:19 PM
The copperlark link on the first post list is pointing to inifinite coin.
Furthermore a 2% premine is not 'massively premined' anymore if I look at all the other contenders..
Activity: 56
January 03, 2014, 07:44:14 PM
I think xorxor is going to drown.  The amount of coins coming out now is insane.  Even if someone does come up with something innovative now, it'll just get lost in the sea of crap.

Excellent work though xorxor. 
Pages:
Jump to: