Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 56. (Read 833058 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 23, 2013, 06:19:30 AM
When will this post be updated?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
November 23, 2013, 06:11:13 AM
thats it, beg him
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 23, 2013, 06:02:19 AM
Dont understand why you put Goldcoin GLD in THE PURGATORY when this coin is outperforming most alts. It has a very active dev team, a big and growing dedicated community. It should at least be in CANDIDATES list. I think its time to update your list.

GoldCoin must be on BTC-E
BTC-E is kicking TRC out in December, so we need goldcoin in that place.

And...we need a simple mining software lite the bitminter client, that allows easy mining goldcoin.

Why is everyone to stupid to read the news update?HuhHuh?

https://btc-e.com/news/185

Update: FTC\BTC pair will not be delisted.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 23, 2013, 01:42:50 AM
Dont understand why you put Goldcoin GLD in THE PURGATORY when this coin is outperforming most alts. It has a very active dev team, a big and growing dedicated community. It should at least be in CANDIDATES list. I think its time to update your list.

GoldCoin must be on BTC-E
BTC-E is kicking TRC out in December, so we need goldcoin in that place.

And...we need a simple mining software lite the bitminter client, that allows easy mining goldcoin.
Activity: 840
November 22, 2013, 07:26:11 PM
I have to agree with some of the above as far as what needs to be updated.  But I think the categorization should be different, too.  There's definitely a lot of more promising coins in Purgatory than some of the others that are lumped in with it.  

- WorldCoin and CryptogenicBullion deserve Minor status, with the #8 and #9 market caps overall and both with lots of development underway.

- Terracoin should go back down to 'Candidates' at best.  The hashrate has dropped so low that even newer coins like eMark (DEM) have a higher network hash rate on average.  

I agree 100%

I've generated some data on WorldCoin if this helps.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-e-next-coin-data-342865
Activity: 207
November 22, 2013, 11:02:41 AM

I would like to second (or third) that motion on Tagcoin  Grin
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 22, 2013, 02:40:43 AM
I have to agree with some of the above as far as what needs to be updated.  But I think the categorization should be different, too.  There's definitely a lot of more promising coins in Purgatory than some of the others that are lumped in with it. 

- WorldCoin and CryptogenicBullion deserve Minor status, with the #8 and #9 market caps overall and both with lots of development underway.

- Terracoin should go back down to 'Candidates' at best.  The hashrate has dropped so low that even newer coins like eMark (DEM) have a higher network hash rate on average. 

I agree 100%

absolutely!!!  must have, protoshares are the main reason to rework the list.

Yeah please update the list and add Protoshares! They are doing really well for a new altcoin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
November 21, 2013, 11:03:56 AM
I have to agree with some of the above as far as what needs to be updated.  But I think the categorization should be different, too.  There's definitely a lot of more promising coins in Purgatory than some of the others that are lumped in with it. 

- Terracoin should go back down to 'Candidates' at best.  The hashrate has dropped so low that even newer coins like eMark (DEM) have a higher network hash rate on average. 

I agree 100%

absolutely!!!  must have, protoshares are the main reason to rework the list.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 21, 2013, 06:54:32 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
November 20, 2013, 12:21:05 PM

Yup, seems tagcoin is gaining some real support, not just talkers. I need to force my self to work on an update.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
November 20, 2013, 02:27:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
November 19, 2013, 07:18:05 PM
Datacoin's not on the list.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 19, 2013, 07:10:56 AM
I got a single ASIC Block Erupter. I know it's useless now for Bitcoin et al. What about mining less difficult (and less valuable) coins now in the hope that these coins take off in the future? Not so useless? Remember what happened to early BTC miners...
3ds
Activity: 238
November 19, 2013, 04:31:42 AM
Seems that PTS - ProtoShares / BitShares is missing in the list. Info Links: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitshares-pts-formerly-protoshares-mandatory-upgrade-snapshot-announcement-325261
Activity: 840
November 17, 2013, 10:26:42 PM
Hey there, I wanted to ask that you consider moving Worldcoin up to the Minor list. Various times in the past few days we've passed Feathercoin in total market cap, and we're currently sitting at $1,500,000.  We also need to have the block time updated to 30 seconds, and you could also add that it has a 1% reward reduction weekly.

Thanks,
gudmunsn
+1

There are only 5 coins on http://coinchoose.com with an average network hash rate above 1GH/sec. BTC, LTC, FTC, WDC, TRC. I believe it's been that way for some time now. The only other coin that comes anywhere close to 1GH/sec is Novacoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 17, 2013, 09:52:16 PM
Hey there, I wanted to ask that you consider moving Worldcoin up to the Minor list. Various times in the past few days we've passed Feathercoin in total market cap, and we're currently sitting at $1,500,000.  We also need to have the block time updated to 30 seconds, and you could also add that it has a 1% reward reduction weekly.

Thanks,
gudmunsn

+1
Activity: 336
November 17, 2013, 09:50:57 PM

Thanks,
gudmunsn
Activity: 154
November 17, 2013, 02:21:38 PM
You shuld add CGB to minor coins now
Pages:
Jump to: