Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all DyslexicZombei's low cost Miners Cooperative Group Buys - page 2. (Read 13390 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Helperizer
But when the archived site goes away, how can we monitor our accounts?  Sorry, so far none of mine have started paying, so I'm not sure how all this works.

Can anyone answer this?  Thanks!  (I'm sure I'm just missing something basic - I do believe that DZMC is trustworthy - I just don't know what I don't know...)
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
(about 75-100 usd per month)

no chance of you double checking the hosting figures on these latest rounds?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yeah,  I have a lot of respect for what you guys do,  and I agree... I think a lot of the people running GBs are either hosting all they can,  or sick of dealing with whiney group buy members =).  I think there is profit to be made in participating in the DZ hardware buys The Hosting does say that it starts the 31st,  you might want to change it to say that it starts immediately if that is the case! 
Done, not sure how that happened bad copy pastaing
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Yeah,  I have a lot of respect for what you guys do,  and I agree... I think a lot of the people running GBs are either hosting all they can,  or sick of dealing with whiney group buy members =).  I think there is profit to be made in participating in the DZ hardware buys The Hosting does say that it starts the 31st,  you might want to change it to say that it starts immediately if that is the case! 
What's going on with the newer offerings from the coop?  Take for example the 1 Thash/sec 3 month mining contract.   This is currently costing 18.2183 bitcoins.  At 20% growth in per difficulty change,  starting at the next difficulty change (roughly 2,200,000,000) this only makes 13.6 bitcoins. And I think we all expect more than a 20% increase in difficulty per change,  right? breakeven is at around a 15% increase per difficulty change. I've always thought good mining contracts should cover the cost of hardware and go at least until the equipment achieves a 100-120% ROI( minus hosting/power) under reasonable conditions.  Then the hardware owner walks away with the hardware,  and the buyer of the mining contract walks away with the bitcoins.  Here the buyer just walks away with less bitcoins then they started with in three months. One of the ideas behind coops is that everyone puts something in,  and everyone wins... I don't think that is happening here.  

Likewise,  the shares in hardware seem overpriced.  R23/R24 (unknown hardware,  I assume antminers and Avalon 2nd batch) is at about $13 per gigahash, and starts at the end of the week. Maintenance costs also seem high in R23/R24  The current batch of antminers,  which will be delivered on Mondayish,  runs at about $9 to $9.5/Gigahash, depending on the btc exchange rate.  What hardware is this, and why is it so expensive? R24 was started after antminers dropped to 2.2btc,  I think?

I really like the idea behind this coop and I am impressed with what the leaders have done... making mining accessible to folks who don't want to spend a lot of money, with a fair deal between those hosting and those owning the hardware.  But I'm confused as to what is going on here.

The 1th/s can start immediately, well tomorrow (did I accidentally leave it at a different date I thought I changed everything). Its a 1 time fee for 3 months all BTC mined, no hosting costs or management fees.

R23/24 price per ghash is about 11-12 there are costs involved with acquiring hardware also these units are on hand no waiting for shipments, the reason its easier not to say what hardware it is is because when something better comes out we can easily swap it, a gh is a gh. Hosting cost is actually far below (about 75-100 usd per month) any other hosting listed on the forums for equivalent power draw.

Based on the first few rounds we as GBC's have actually lost money, not just as shareholders but actually investing extra money into getting the buy complete.

We've actually noticed a lot less GB's for partial ownership of machines, my guess is that the people who have been running them simply don't want to put more time into new ones, also some that have been running the GBC's disappear for long periods of time sometimes even missing payouts.

To top it off we are also the cheapest, price / gh/s that isn't a private GB (this takes into account hosting costs as well)

Not once has the DZMC missed or been late on a payout, only once was a payout wrong and it was found and corrected within 12 hours.

None of this post is meant to be financial advice, it is your responsibility to do your own due diligence when making an investment.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
What's going on with the newer offerings from the coop?  Take for example the 1 Thash/sec 3 month mining contract.   This is currently costing 18.2183 bitcoins.  At 20% growth in per difficulty change,  starting at the next difficulty change (roughly 2,200,000,000) this only makes 13.6 bitcoins. And I think we all expect more than a 20% increase in difficulty per change,  right? breakeven is at around a 15% increase per difficulty change. I've always thought good mining contracts should cover the cost of hardware and go at least until the equipment achieves a 100-120% ROI( minus hosting/power) under reasonable conditions.  Then the hardware owner walks away with the hardware,  and the buyer of the mining contract walks away with the bitcoins.  Here the buyer just walks away with less bitcoins then they started with in three months. One of the ideas behind coops is that everyone puts something in,  and everyone wins... I don't think that is happening here.  

Likewise,  the shares in hardware seem overpriced.  R23/R24 (unknown hardware,  I assume antminers and Avalon 2nd batch) is at about $13 per gigahash, and starts at the end of the week. Maintenance costs also seem high in R23/R24  The current batch of antminers,  which will be delivered on Mondayish,  runs at about $9 to $9.5/Gigahash, depending on the btc exchange rate.  What hardware is this, and why is it so expensive? R24 was started after antminers dropped to 2.2btc,  I think?

I really like the idea behind this coop and I am impressed with what the leaders have done... making mining accessible to folks who don't want to spend a lot of money, with a fair deal between those hosting and those owning the hardware.  But I'm confused as to what is going on here.

Helperizer
The old site was put into another domain the link is on the top of www.dzminercoop.com

We did mention in a few places that a new site would be brought online.

I did not catch those places, and I'm on here quite a bit.  I would have definitely appreciated a heads-up via the email you have(had?) for me on file with my old account (which is now gone).

The new site is nice and all, but I'm frustrated that my info is gone.
Your info isn't gone its just in a different place.

OK, so that begs the question - how do I get to it?  I've set up a new account as someone in email suggested, and of course it has nothing.
Top right has a link, that link goes to the archived site, which is www.crypto-ops.com

Thanks, now I see my old 3 orders: 720, 842, 865.  But when the archived site goes away, how can we monitor our accounts?  Sorry, so far none of mine have started paying, so I'm not sure how all this works.
The old site was put into another domain the link is on the top of www.dzminercoop.com

I did not catch those places, and I'm on here quite a bit.  I would have definitely appreciated a heads-up via the email you have(had?) for me on file with my old account (which is now gone).

OK, so that begs the question - how do I get to it?  I've set up a new account as someone in email suggested, and of course it has nothing.
Top right has a link, that link goes to the archived site, which is www.crypto-ops.com
Helperizer

Helperizer

Helperizer
So, I had an account that showed my 3 group-buys prior to the website change and now that information is lost.  How can I see the status of my orders and the corresponding account information.  I'm worried that the info was lost.

The old site link is working ! Stats seem to be updating fine. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

We've been looking forward to the new site. I think we assumed the transition would be more seamless. For a while it wasn't clear whether the new site was really you guys or not. No big deal - growing pains. Everybody's edgy in a post-butterfly-world.    Smiley

Thanks thomas. Round 15 is here https://blockchain.info/address/1LQ4jvG2toLwxwhVv5m7Mwh1pCnbT7hoXt

It appears that auto payout is set to 0.5BTC on BTCguild. We could get a VERY rough estimate on hash rate roughly once a day based on that information. If you could figure out anything close to what used to be available on the old site, tat would be fantastic. Thanks for your efforts.
The old site used a wordpress plugin, which should only work on a wordpress site.
Thanks thomas. Round 15 is here https://blockchain.info/address/1LQ4jvG2toLwxwhVv5m7Mwh1pCnbT7hoXt

It appears that auto payout is set to 0.5BTC on BTCguild. We could get a VERY rough estimate on hash rate roughly once a day based on that information. If you could figure out anything close to what used to be available on the old site, tat would be fantastic. Thanks for your efforts.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
could you give us the team dz pin on btcguild, and tell us which worker is which round, then we just stare at it on guild site
I can't seem to figure out how to get stats from BTCGuild. I used to mine there and I can login, just to see that all my workers have been down for a long time. I can not add 1LQ4jvG2toLwxwhVv5m7Mwh1pCnbT7hoXt anywhere on the site. Does anybody know what I am missing? I am assuming people who thomas referred to as "others do it" figured that out. Thanks!

I was wrong so sorry that wouldnt work. been a long day
could you give us the team dz pin on btcguild, and tell us which worker is which round, then we just stare at it on guild site
I can't seem to figure out how to get stats from BTCGuild. I used to mine there and I can login, just to see that all my workers have been down for a long time. I can not add 1LQ4jvG2toLwxwhVv5m7Mwh1pCnbT7hoXt anywhere on the site. Does anybody know what I am missing? I am assuming people who thomas referred to as "others do it" figured that out. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: