Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all DyslexicZombei's low cost Miners Cooperative Group Buys - page 3. (Read 13390 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
could you give us the team dz pin on btcguild, and tell us which worker is which round, then we just stare at it on guild site
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What are the payout addresses for R15 four workers? I checked R15 op posts and the summary of all DZ GBs. I did not see these addresses. If you could summarize them for shareholders that would be great.

Thomas, the picture that you posted above is a perfect example. I CANT reproduce it. You could show the address that you used on btcguild but either by accident or on purpose it was cut off. How "others" could find those addresses is a mystery to me. It does not have to be complicated, but these complications in trying to find information lead to dumb concpiracy theories.
Thats just the BTCguild charts page I'm not sure if I can pull the worker itself and post it if someone wants to code a BTC html page where we enter the api and it creates a chart I don't mind putting those pages up. I can screen shot that page every week for each round

I'll post the addresses I have readily available here until I can put them all in their proper places.

9-12: 1CR3h3SLewfcYK4XGySe4bgKwXV2VYqvVV
15/16: 1LQ4jvG2toLwxwhVv5m7Mwh1pCnbT7hoXt
21: 1LhhiAU7HkZeUjhUcgkH1KkocZzSJaUky6
22: 13wSiXQ2t2EsL3k5SSyAB4BVACSHKuASQw

Activity: 280
What are the payout addresses for R15 four workers? I checked R15 op posts and the summary of all DZ GBs. I did not see these addresses. If you could summarize them for shareholders that would be great.

Thomas, the picture that you posted above is a perfect example. I CANT reproduce it. You could show the address that you used on btcguild but either by accident or on purpose it was cut off. How "others" could find those addresses is a mystery to me. It does not have to be complicated, but these complications in trying to find information lead to dumb concpiracy theories.
Is ANYTHING hashing at this time? Old links are gone. Please post new links to workers.

R23 on the new dzminercoop site.
Yes, R23 is there but WHERE is ALL older GBs? There was no hashing going on as far as I can tell on ANY of DZMC equipment for 48 hours. I posted in "my" group buy threads and there was NO response.

We JUST got over a painful move in R15, where DZ MC was heavily criticized for not informing shareholders about the move, lack of planning and huge lack of communication in the ultimate loss of 70% of payment for two weeks. I thought we got it resolved now and workers started hashing again. Just as I got my hopes up, we have an update in the web interface that removed ANY and ALL ability to even KNOW if hashing is happening.

The old site was not state of the art by any stretch of imagination, but it WORKED, giving us a way to track worker health. You should not remove a  capability that WORKS before something better is implemented and tested.

ALL people who are dying to enter R23 and other GBs, be warned and demand to know expectations BEFORE you invest your precious money.

I am still hopeful and believe that DZ MC will clean up their act and that's why I keep my shares for now.
I've told everyone multiple times that the monitoring program doesn't always report correctly.

Do what others do to monitor the earnings watch the payout address.
Also the old site didn't work...there is no way to sell.

Or I can do this....

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So, I understand right: One has to register for a new account on the new site? (at the same domain)
Is ANYTHING hashing at this time? Old links are gone. Please post new links to workers.

Yes, R23 is there but WHERE is ALL older GBs? There was no hashing going on as far as I can tell on ANY of DZMC equipment for 48 hours. I posted in "my" group buy threads and there was NO response.

We JUST got over a painful move in R15, where DZ MC was heavily criticized for not informing shareholders about the move, lack of planning and huge lack of communication in the ultimate loss of 70% of payment for two weeks. I thought we got it resolved now and workers started hashing again. Just as I got my hopes up, we have an update in the web interface that removed ANY and ALL ability to even KNOW if hashing is happening.

The old site was not state of the art by any stretch of imagination, but it WORKED, giving us a way to track worker health. You should not remove a  capability that WORKS before something better is implemented and tested.

ALL people who are dying to enter R23 and other GBs, be warned and demand to know expectations BEFORE you invest your precious money.

I am still hopeful and believe that DZ MC will clean up their act and that's why I keep my shares for now.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

I am a bit paranoid about the new website and the possibility of fishing, can bobsag3, thomas_s or DyslexicZombei confirm that: the new website black/orange, with only two products available (r17 and r23)?  

Yes, there's a change in style that's a bit unnerving. We're used to being very well-informed about changes as or before they happen. This one is very awkward by the high standards DZMC has set.

The browser tab header text for the new site says "dz miner corp", for example (not coop or co-op).

Dyslexics shouldn't be in a huryr.             Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Is R23 still open? Will hashing start already Wednesday (22-Jan-2014)?

I am a bit paranoid about the new website and the possibility of fishing, can bobsag3, thomas_s or DyslexicZombei confirm that: the new website black/orange, with only two products available (r17 and r23)?  
Will our old site ID and purchase history be moved to the new site?

No but the old site will be brought online on another domain so you can check in, eventually being taken offline completely.
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
Will our old site ID and purchase history be moved to the new site?
Activity: 336

Thanks Bobsag3!
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

Aloha Thomas_s,

Did you get my PM's?

Thank you.
I think so but when I'm not on a computer I don't reply to pms
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
A few days but they will be located elsewhere you need to create a new login for the new site
OK thanks,
Where will you post this information (regarding purchases in the old site)?
so I can follow the appropriate thread.
Hi,

you have recently updated your site: https://www.dzminercoop.com/

I can no longer log in with my old user name+password
Where will I be able to see my old orders?
A few days but they will be located elsewhere you need to create a new login for the new site
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hi,

you have recently updated your site: https://www.dzminercoop.com/

I can no longer log in with my old user name+password
Where will I be able to see my old orders?
Activity: 364
Added a Guide to the forum's trust system and a basic FAQ that goes works with all basic GB types: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-to-the-forums-trust-system-gb-terminology-typical-details-of-a-gb-379542

Added trust to fellow co-op members en masse (but still a small percentage of our total customers). Thanks for your vote of confidence in the the DZ MC via your GB shares and thank you for your trust ratings towards thomas_s, bobsag3, -Redacted-, and yours truly.
Activity: 364
=========================================================================================================================================

[12/19 WARNING: the DZ MC has it's first imitator. A user going by the name "asso" was caught by DZ MC members red handed copying our co-op's R17x - except cutting the price and hashrate in half. WARNING: this user "asso" is *not* associated with the DZ MC nor Black Arrow, and built a poorly made 15 minute copy of our co-op site (he even admitted that's how much time he spent on it).

[Special credit to DZ MC veteran Miramyn who was the first to alert us about this impostor]  Cool

Oh, we're also up to 91.8+ TH/s of nominal hashrate as ordered and PAID. I was reading this thread earlier today: on Oct. 9, we were at about 70 members and 8.2 TH/s of PAID hashrate. I guess success has bred copycats!

====

Image Credit:   Original Image  

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                   ..__..-..__...-       /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...----...
DZ's Miner Cooperative, Round 21x ..."The little Co-op that could"...

An At-Cost/Low-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with low cost fees for world class, vetted miner hosting/management services:only $275 per month per miner rig for R21x!

~120 400 members: 1 Scientist, 7 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 2 Finance Employee, 6 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative. Also, there could be more than 7 IT Pros, but some geeks are meek.  Cheesy

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is led by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The other remote administrators are jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer and -Redacted- a UNIX guru and veteran miner. Our local/remote admin is bobsag3, who is also an IT veteran. There are 5 leaders in the DZ MC, with thomas_s and I doing the actual running of the Cooperative.

Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are on the 1st and 15th of the month minus a $150 host fee and a 0.5% management fee, the lowest prices around.

Once sales begin, Refunds are available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations.

Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC/LTC Hardware pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC since Aug. 15: $650K (before BTC price adjustments)
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 10 ebay shares for 3 GBs, worth $1.4K) since Aug.1 : $3.9K

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of FundRaising Rounds completed (many with sub-rounds): 19
- Number of HashFast miners: 2 Baby Jets with paid upgrades, 2 Sierras, 4TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners: 6 Jupiters, 3.6TH/s. 2 Neptunes, 6TH/s.
- Number of Bitmine miners: 2 Rigs, 2 Rounds so far, 3.4 - 5 TH/s
- Number of Black Arrow miners: 80 boards, 3.3 - 4TH /s, 35+ Black Arrow x-3 Prosperos at 2TH/s each
- Total Ordered HashRate: 91.8 TH/s+ Total
- Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!
- Dual network connections, Server grade UPS units, TWO DZ MC gas generators, and a DZ MC Air Conditioner just for our miners, which will allow us to provide a perfect home to explore Overclocking for DZ MC ASIC miner rigs.
- A VP of his own small oil company in Texas joined us, and is helping us plan and execute future projects. He is now a DZ MC GB Coordinator - working offline deals - and the CEO of the new umbrella Corporation for the DZ MC sub-company and other cryptoventures!

Last order paid: 2nd round of payments for Rounds 17x, Black Arrow Bullet Run (R17x is still available)
Pages:
Jump to: