Pages:
Author

Topic: list of bounties good quality {review} - page 23. (Read 11238 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 3
March 24, 2020, 10:04:14 PM

I had a good hope and faith in Blockburn, but now I think the team is deceiving the investors, how can a coin dump like that Blockburn shit, almost 90% dump after listing on exchanges! Though they said they will distribute the token according to present rate in exchanges, but yet I will be sold out immediately the Burn tokens! Spyce is doing well, but they have more fake volume than real, I believe they will sort it off very soon! This year, bounty section is passing the hardest time!

yes it's is very disappointing i wish i had looked into this thread earlier : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-blockburn-fake-bounty-offenses-and-insults-5233059 before wasting my time with this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
March 24, 2020, 01:11:58 AM
Relicturm is an STO and managed by the Vitali? A big NO for me. Vitali is the worst bounty manager I have ever seen in my bounty career! All of his managed bounty projects scammed or failed or did not pay to hunters! GEOMA Dao looks not a potential project to work for them, yes, it's managed by JulerZ but that doesn't mean that project is also good. I see Olportal is decent and GOLD Storage is the best campaign from this list! You may add the very new campaign Spyce, that looks decent.

Yes, SPYCE and SHENG both of them are managed by the good manager which seems to be very interesting projects which they are conducting IEO in Probit exchange. GEOMA is also a low rating project, which seems to be in an unpredictable stage, so I prefer to choose the Blockburn is one of the best campaign which I am working now.

I had a good hope and faith in Blockburn, but now I think the team is deceiving the investors, how can a coin dump like that Blockburn shit, almost 90% dump after listing on exchanges! Though they said they will distribute the token according to present rate in exchanges, but yet I will be sold out immediately the Burn tokens! Spyce is doing well, but they have more fake volume than real, I believe they will sort it off very soon! This year, bounty section is passing the hardest time!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 22, 2020, 06:38:13 PM
Some good looking projects are mentioned in the list so thanks for publishing second I wanted to ask if anyone here participated in the blockburn twitter campaign? Did you managed to get stakes from them as my experience was not that good.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 17, 2020, 03:23:22 PM
I just updated a couple of bounties and I have seen the latest additions

|SPYCE|masulum
|
  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 11, 2020, 01:29:49 AM
Relicturm is an STO and managed by the Vitali? A big NO for me. Vitali is the worst bounty manager I have ever seen in my bounty career! All of his managed bounty projects scammed or failed or did not pay to hunters! GEOMA Dao looks not a potential project to work for them, yes, it's managed by JulerZ but that doesn't mean that project is also good. I see Olportal is decent and GOLD Storage is the best campaign from this list! You may add the very new campaign Spyce, that looks decent.

Yes, SPYCE and SHENG both of them are managed by the good manager which seems to be very interesting projects which they are conducting IEO in Probit exchange. GEOMA is also a low rating project, which seems to be in an unpredictable stage, so I prefer to choose the Blockburn is one of the best campaign which I am working now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
March 09, 2020, 07:15:24 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 08, 2020, 09:58:26 AM
I hope OP should make another reason why the list bounty that he made have a good quality. Which angel that he take? and the good and bad levels of a project, maybe it will be good and help as well for bounty hunter out there.

Moreover if you wrote some bounty project who should be avoided to be promoted by bounty hunter because the bounty most likely will end up in scam then it will be great as well. Scam/shit project are parasite, if they are gone a way then cryptocurrency will develop well.
March 06, 2020, 01:47:05 AM
bounty hitmex finis, go join to telegram and get detail info
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 04, 2020, 11:04:22 AM
Hitmex and tronUFO isn't worth it because one is plague with low volume and the other claims to submit Ethereum address for a Tron project, doesn't make sense

Hitmex is listed as an exchange on CMC but the tokens of them arent. Im thinking how the hell they got listed on CMC with a very few coins traded on their exchange? Im not pessimistic but there something must be going on with this platform. From the list this is the only one I doubt that is good.

@OP, the hitmex is listed on CMC as exchange not their tokens, this could give some different view on the readers of these thread. Might wanna state this cause others might think that they already listed bmex tokens.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
March 04, 2020, 03:51:04 AM
Honestly, I don't think Hitmex or GeoMa are good bounties, I just finished the Hitmex whitepaper, they have no idea about writing a whitepaper, their exchange volume is absolutely fake!
Well, I'm still not convinced about the Hitmex bounty managed by their kakatua, BM, which has a bad reputation for continuing to promote nonsense projects, and I think the exchange project will not last long about the volume of Hitmex. I am sure it can be manipulated.

In Geoma Dao, only the bounty payment secured, but the project looks not decent yet!

Geoma Dao developers say they are focused on building community and other product development. I don't know when the sale will be done, but I'm sure Julerz can choose a good project to promote to many people.
March 04, 2020, 12:35:49 AM
information from the bounty list, amsterex delist list... now the amsterex bounty is complete,
see your name in the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTfkqN4Gtvc2wZMXtvsDjOL1IOnYarsuu60fBIJZqRo/edit

and the addition of the new bounty list, see here

|koinly|CryptopreneurBrainboss
|
none info
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 02, 2020, 04:03:02 AM
Not every bounty project is good here, rather some bounty we are taking as a good because of the reputed manager. Honestly, I don't think Hitmex or GeoMa are good bounties, I just finished the Hitmex whitepaper, they have no idea about writing a whitepaper, their exchange volume is absolutely fake! In Geoma Dao, only the bounty payment secured, but the project looks not decent yet!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
March 01, 2020, 05:40:59 PM
A List like this should still be there, because it will be very helpful for the Bounty community in this forum.
Incidentally the signature campaign that I follow is in the list you created. In following a bounty project, I saw this credible manager and Blockburn already on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
March 01, 2020, 11:19:01 AM
What criteria's you use while evaluating bounties? On one hand this looks like a random list.  Specially Hitmex - listed on coinmarketcap. What is the point of? Have you checked Hitmex on coinmarketcap? Seems not, because it shows a “no data to display”. Everyone can fill the form and be on coinmarketcap.
March 01, 2020, 11:12:36 AM
Hitmex and tronUFO isn't worth it because one is plague with low volume and the other claims to submit Ethereum address for a Tron project, doesn't make sense
Agree, these are 2 bullshit projects in this period. And it is not worthy of us to be able to participate and promote it. In addition to the low budget that makes the campaign not getting many people involved, Blockburn seems to be the best bounty at the moment.
yes the allocation is low and that's why I made it in the LOW notes, because of things like you said, but who knows the crypto world for the future might be better or worse
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 28, 2020, 11:11:15 AM
Agree, these are 2 bullshit projects in this period. And it is not worthy of us to be able to participate and promote it. In addition to the low budget that makes the campaign not getting many people involved, Blockburn seems to be the best bounty at the moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
February 28, 2020, 08:09:04 AM
Keep up the good work, hope you won't get tired of this because few members started this year's back, they even open a telegram group but in the end they stop updating, I guess they get worn out, the best bounty for me now is blockburn and relictum pro
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 28, 2020, 02:37:28 AM
February 27, 2020, 03:20:11 PM
hello everyone, thank you for the support of all friends, I'm glad to have responded here, this will make me even more excited to find other best information, stay here
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
February 26, 2020, 02:00:53 PM
I'm confused looking for a project, now I easily find it here, thank you for helping me
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org