Pages:
Author

Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years... - page 5. (Read 22390 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Well for me, I don't have the list which I should be holding for 2 years because, i've sell it already. The only coins iv'e been holding right now is only one. And I am hoping also that this coin for the next 2 years will have a good result.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Would you have for years! which will enough profits for this long time. I would prefer you to buy Ethereum, TRX, BAT and Credits hold for two year.
i will also suggest the same thing as you, the coins you mentioned include my favorite coins, especially Ethereum and TRX. i highly recommend saving the coin for the next 2 years.

indeed it is not so good now, but i am sure the future of the two coins is very good.
Activity: 250
my suggest for you , EOS , Ripple , Stellar ,  that are not guarantee you will get huge profit , but i think u will not get loss for holding all that coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
for the next two years it will be possible if some of the coins in the top market have become commonplace for investments, such as bitcoin and ethereum it seems obligatory for us to have them. but for the altcoin I will choose coins like CS which I believe will grow their platform rapidly in the next two years.
the next two years, the coins you save will be profitable especially if your coins have great potential. besides coin coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Altcoins that have good power will be easier to make profits because they can rise and grow better.
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

I would highly recommend BitBay (BAY) as a coin to hold long term.

Over the last 5 years, they have been successfully built a decentralized marketplace, and are about to release a new user value protection system. This new system will have an initial price target of 1/100,000th the price of BTC's ATH... aka $.20.

So there is still a TON of room to grow between now and then.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
for the next two years it will be possible if some of the coins in the top market have become commonplace for investments, such as bitcoin and ethereum it seems obligatory for us to have them. but for the altcoin I will choose coins like CS which I believe will grow their platform rapidly in the next two years.
No one will ever tell you guaranteed information. The most important thing you need to know and understand is that today cryptocurrencies are really gaining popularity and if the market really died, then no banks would have had cooperation with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I suggest you hold just Digibyte.
Ah this coin for me already becomes the dead , I think now need to store only those coin which have future and the good team which seeks to , I would chose eth EOS xlm neo these coin in the future accurately will grow!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I suggest you hold just Digibyte.
I really wanted to hold bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, cardano for the next 2 years but I cannot consider any loss. :/
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

Ethereum is the most preferred right now, we all know how it got and now that it's at it's lowest, we can still make a profit, when the bull run starts again another coin is kucoin, they had a profit sharing plan for Kucoin holders and we all know exchanged based coin are more likely to succeed.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Bitcoin and Stratis.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
For now I might choose ripple and ethereum, you can try to do some research first on my coins. And for NEOs and Waves so far I have seen great moves from them, but maybe that will happen.
Activity: 217
In the next 2 years, I hope the market will come back strongly for investors to enjoy. For me, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS are the coins I trust for development in the next few years.
Activity: 442
There are many potential projects, you can invest in 20 largest market capitalized coins. I can suggest some options: ETH, ADA, EOS, XLM ... These are really good projects and have a future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Of those coins that TS planned to buy at the beginning of the most interesting showed itself WAVES. This coin in the long term looks very good at the moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
your portfolio has great potential. However, i don't like to limit time for investment. i will set an expected goal for my investment. i won't invest in encryption, through loans. so time is not very important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
BTC, ETH, XLM, ADA, TRX are the list that comes to my mind, I'm sure these coins will see a huge value before the next 2 years, I also have quite a few of these and hoping to get he rest as much as I can.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Shouldn't buy too many coins, let's focus which coins are really good and you believe they will bring you huge profit if hold it for long time and the lowest risky such as Bitcoin or Etherum, increase the amount of each coin rather than buying many coins
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Blockchains and 1 exchange for me: QKC, FSN, NEX, PChain and NKN

All of them are so dirt cheap right now- therefore hoping for high risk/high return play here
Pages:
Jump to: