Pages:
Author

Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years... - page 8. (Read 22390 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This depends on the choice of each, but I like eos or neo to hold in a period of 2 years, for sure during that coin will increase in price and can give you benefits for the future
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It is difficult to predict what will be good in the future when anything can happen. But I advise you not to invest in a kind that should be divided into several categories
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Maybe for now trend HODL low Gwei tokens are on IDEX, Forkdelta, Mercatox etc.
When 2016 came back, many played with Low Satoshi like Doge, RDD and SiaCoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
I can see that you do not have much time to spend in the crypto space on daily basis and perhaps that is why you are considering long term investment,which is a good decision. I would advise you also try to invest into some newly listed coins with future prospects. There are lots of the. Just lately, i have been considering investing into FarmaTrust and XY Network.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

You have a brighter ideas and strong positive faith believe in cryptocurrency, ADA, XRP, MONERO, TRX, and EOS and good luck for you.

Your timing is very goid grab the opportunity to invest during the bear market 2 year from now if the status of market are in good stable i think you can earn huge profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
if your current goal is a long-term investment for the next 2-3 years I will advise you to buy coins with the development of a good price with a lot of enthusiasts, namely BTC, for the altcoin I advise you to buy ETH and NEO
Activity: 167
Undoubtedly, bitcoin and ethereum should be considered as your priorities in a market as capricious and unstable as this, where it is essential to always have safe havens as a way to ensure your long-term profitability.

Once you have secured your investment by buying those reliable cryptos, you could think about dedicating 20% of your capital to other promising altcoins, and maybe 10% in ICOs with good potential, this within a conservative investment portfolio, undoubtedly profitable in the long term.
Activity: 40
That is a decent exceptionally decision to pick Eth as a starter since I view it as the little form of bitcoin. Added to that, I trust that it has a prosperous future since it has a decent innovation, low exchanges charges and affirmed exchanges. That is the reason it is incredible to hold Eth in light of the fact that the cost will without a doubt develop like bitcoin. Furthermore, I trust that the eventual fate of digital money will be awesome in light of the fact that it is confronting an excessive number of issues at this moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
In my opinion, the best one isNeo. Neo has a very good prospect and promise. Prices for now also have risen rapidly, especially later. Already many large investors and small investors who joined into the Neo project. They believe that by investing in Neo they will get multiple benefits. By launching its own platform, Neo became more successful and tried to keep the top spot in the world of cryptocurrency. So in my opinion the potential price will go to the moon is Neo only in 2 years.
Activity: 46
their is a considerable measure of coins that we have to hold for the following two year,,this are the coins bitcoins,ripple,etherum,dragoncoins,neo and parts more,,if we can hold this coins for the following two years,,the have an extraordinary potential later on which somebody can turn into an effective individual in his or her life
Activity: 40
There are alot of potential coins in the market, ETH has numerous opposition like NEO, ADA, EOS. So could be placed additionally in different coins like DASH and NANO is great decision, these coins offer numerous advantages for current issue in Bitcoin like versatility, NANO and DASH has speedier exchange and no charge exchange, so could be colossal in the long haul.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
You made a good choice, but I think you need to buy bitcoin.I think it would be better for investment.
Activity: 39
their is a considerable measure of coins that we have to hold for the following two year,,this are the coins bitcoins,ripple,etherum,dragoncoins,neo and parcels more,,if we can hold this coins for the following two years,,the have an awesome potential later on which somebody can turn into a fruitful individual in his or her life
Activity: 168
I, for example, can not predict, even for myself. How much and what a coin will be worth in 2 years. After all, the market is very active. And it is clear that it is not always stable well. Therefore, while I invest in the fact that at least the first half of the year will grow.
Activity: 196
Take a look at this innovative blockchain project SKYFchain. It is highly rated by experts! It's amazing! Investing in this project is very perspective. Don't miss your chance and join now! www.skyfchain.io
Activity: 23
if in my opinion, the coins that you can buy for investment in the next 2 years are Dash and Ripple. I see Ripple experiencing good progress, day by day. I also saw that happened to Dash. so, I suggest you buy these 2 coins.
Activity: 196
Many currencies, it is difficult to predict what is happening, but my advice is not to put all your money in one currency, but divide the money into several currencies after studying it well , also your choice is good .
yes I agree with what you say, for example you divide 3 funds you have 50% for bitcoin 30% for eth and the rest you can buy another altcoin, I suggest you to buy there cardano because I believe in the future cardano will be very valuable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Neo, waves is a good choice. but EOS and also the ripple is also better for the chosen as investments. analysis this is primarily used to ripple. Although these coins have the centralized system or different by others instead I think this would make the ripple will be superior for some time to come. waves not too have a good hike any time except can hold in quite a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think that you need to distribute a part of the funds between the top 10 cryptocurrencies, and the rest of the amount to invest in completely new and young projects! And keep it all for several years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
To build your portfolio do not miss to invest in Bitcoin as it is the most  established coin and still has potential to grow.
ETH is is good choice and ETC as well for long holding. And also you can find an ICO with high  potential to invest in it.
90% to invest in established coins and with 10% play around , maybe you hit the jackpot.
Pages:
Jump to: