Pages:
Author

Topic: List of Decentralized/Centralized Exchanges - page 2. (Read 16218 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
but of course government must regulate it, and it can be used for prosperity of its people. but indeed we have not found government policy in most countries in the world
Are you talking out of your ass? Governments can't do anything to regulate decentralized exchanges, and for that reason will refrain from doing so. Instead, they prohibit other aspects of crypto uses.

People for once need to stop thinking that the government has to regulate everything in order to be useful or legal. The government doesn't care about you, so why should you care about them?

Them regulating markets means less overall freedom for you and me, which is exactly why I like the idea behind decentralized exchanges so much. We no longer have to wait for the approval of governments.
I think this topic would be good for newbies and those who want to learn about crypto currency. your topic is easy to understand since you describe with good presentation this topic should sticky.
Activity: 74
Thanks for this topic. Very helpful actually.
First of all great topic with well presentation really appreciate that you share some knowledge about decentralize and centralized coins.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
but of course government must regulate it, and it can be used for prosperity of its people. but indeed we have not found government policy in most countries in the world
Are you talking out of your ass? Governments can't do anything to regulate decentralized exchanges, and for that reason will refrain from doing so. Instead, they prohibit other aspects of crypto uses.

People for once need to stop thinking that the government has to regulate everything in order to be useful or legal. The government doesn't care about you, so why should you care about them?

Them regulating markets means less overall freedom for you and me, which is exactly why I like the idea behind decentralized exchanges so much. We no longer have to wait for the approval of governments.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
   Decentralized exchanges, when fully functional, will mark the end of any potential control by governments and will be the beginning of the largest economic boom in human history.
Only truly decentralized exchanges... Decentralized exchanges WILL be the future!!!
Activity: 70
Hello everybody!

We are proudly present you a new cryptocurrency exchange https://wacdaq.pro

In the nearest future we are planning to be added to coinmarketcap.com list, and we prepared a special listing offer for only 10 tokens who will be the first to apply!

Our offer includes:

1. Listing your token on the wacdaq.pro for free (no additional payments required)
2. Our market maker robot
3. Accounts with 0 commissions for market maker

For listing your project on our exchange for free please provide us the following information:

- Token/Coin name:
- Token/Coin ticker:
- Platform: (ETH or EOS etc.):
- Contract address (for ERC20):
- Link to block explorer:
- Bitcointalk topic:
- Social links:

Please feel free to send the information to [email protected]!

Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-your-tokens-for-free-5055170

https://wacdaq.pro
https://twitter.com/wacdaq
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
September 16, 2018, 05:32:46 AM
   Decentralized exchanges, when fully functional, will mark the end of any potential control by governments and will be the beginning of the largest economic boom in human history.
Only truly decentralized exchanges... Decentralized exchanges WILL be the future!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 05, 2018, 09:06:31 PM
good job on this thread, trading is the core ingredient for users wishing to earn more, giving us these exchanges and identifying if they are centralized or decentralized is a great help, i tried etherdelta before and i think i will stick with it more now that i have an idea on where to trade. but i can see that there are more centralized than the decentralized one, does it mean more centralized exchanges are better than the decentralized one? well thanks anyway for this thread. 
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 05, 2018, 08:49:43 PM
I guess you need to update the list because Shapeshift.io just released statement that they are now requiring mandatory KYC. So say bye-bye for decentralization. Time to look for other crypto swaps like Changelly.

Introducing ShapeShift Membership
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Great list! There are a lot of sites listing the exchanges but they all have different ones and often no description. Coinmarketcap is not really good because small exchanges with new useful features don’t get there. I recently found Ethen.market, would be good to add it here as well. It’s a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens. They are not very big yet but have low fees, a referral program, a clean interface and bulk order execution at best price. Everything works really fast there. You might want to check out ICORating new listing for more exchanges https://icorating.com/exchanges/decentralized/. That’s how I found Ethen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Great to see your hard work OP, keep it up.

I have come to know more than enough crypto currency exchangers from you post here. I was not much fond of crypto currency exchanger which are decentralised in nature because they are always insecure for me as you have to submit your private keys many times to acquire the funds and forked coins. That was the only definition I had about it. Anyway, I will go through your list of decentralised exchangers and might just try one or two as I need to have its experience as well. Keep up the work.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
We are a new decentralized exchange

https://tokenjar.io

Any feedback is welcome

Happy Trading.

Yeah tokenjar is also good.

Also OP can also add BitForex, I see that they have high liquidity and list good coins.

By the way, I just know that mercatox is decentralized exchange. Thanks for this.
Activity: 102
Most useful post I've seen around here recently. I didn't know some of the facts about Mercatox until I read this. I like the exchange. It's easy to use. Thank you, mate. Good thread.
Activity: 9
eRupee is a erc 20 token based on ethereum blockchain and aim to became a central currency for an ecosystem from exchange, payment gateway, DAAP store, Marketplace.
Add it to your exchange to get benefit from.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
very helpful thread, about differences in desentralized exchange and cenralized exchange. so far I don't know about the explanation of both. I only trade on etherdelta.
Activity: 55
It's mean decwntralized exchange is very safe that why people use that
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
The material is very useful for me as well as my friends in the financial investment community here. Thank you for sharing the good and most important information for the community. Especially it helps me understand the problems in this market in a deep way. Wish you have more health to have useful articles for the investment community. Finance electronic money again thank you very much. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Fantastic list exactly what I was looking for ty.

Fuzzybear
Activity: 294
I'm adding to the bookmarks! This is what I've been looking for a long time. I even tried to make such a list myself, but there was not enough time. Thanks, erzascarlet_30 !!!
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
You did a fantastic job there man. You might want to add Bibox and Coinex to your list, both are centralized by the way. Coinex has a lot of freebies it gives to it's coin hodlers and I think they will soon start competing with the top guns out there
Activity: 70
The list of sites is very interesting. This will be very beneficial for those who want to request a list of exchanges. Update this more often so we can see how the site is doing.
Pages:
Jump to: