Pages:
Author

Topic: List of Signature Spammers here on BCT - page 2. (Read 847 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
April 19, 2014, 04:16:56 AM
Coinnewbit I would like to contradict your argument of calling me spammer that is a serious allegation for me..! and i'll provide you some stats

The Total Amount of time you spent on this Forum
4 days, 15 hours and 46 minutes.

Your Post Count : 675

Total Time I spent on this forum till now
17 days, 8 hours and 52 minutes.

Total Post Count : 2034

So look into stats and you'll realize what I want to say..! I don't have anything against this thread of yours .. but calling Spammers I'm offended to, so I'll request you to change the title. Smiley Peace
Total logged in time? That doesn't mean anything as it can be increased with other methods.
It took me 1 year to have a logged in time slightly higher than yours, and it took your less than 3 months?
What other methods you are talking about .? :p tell me because the only one I know is sitting in front of PC and contributing ..! It took me 3months because I spent the amount of time here I don't want you to take is personally and judge me by the post counts I have, If you really wanna know me you can always add me on skype or other places Smiley ..!
April 19, 2014, 04:13:58 AM
So what are you trying to say? I'll happily put myself on the list too if you want that.
Ok Please do so if you are fine with it ..! and also post the total time spent..! that makes more sense..! like if you spend only an hour or less each day on this forum its obvious your post count will remain on lower side no matter how if you spam in that 1hour or post some productive stuff. and vice-verse. 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 19, 2014, 04:09:51 AM
Coinnewbit I would like to contradict your argument of calling me spammer that is a serious allegation for me..! and i'll provide you some stats

So look into stats and you'll realize what I want to say..! I don't have anything against this thread of yours .. but calling Spammers I'm offended to, so I'll request you to change the title. Smiley Peace
Total logged in time? That doesn't mean anything as it can be increased with other methods.
It took me 1 year to have a logged in time slightly higher than yours, and it took your less than 3 months?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 19, 2014, 04:09:35 AM
This list is usefull how?
What makes is the difference between a spammer and a very active member who posts a lot of posts (possibly mostly constructive) for you?
Take a look at their post history. I am pretty sure you can't make 50 constructive posts a day. But again, feel free to tell me if there are any people on this list who you think are mistakenly identified.

So what are you trying to say? I'll happily put myself on the list too if you want that.
April 19, 2014, 04:05:28 AM
What makes is the difference between a spammer and a very active member who posts a lot of posts (possibly mostly constructive) for you?
Take a look at their post history. I am pretty sure you can't make 50 constructive posts a day. But again, feel free to tell me if there are any people on this list who you think are mistakenly identified.

April 19, 2014, 04:02:39 AM
To make this easier for me and everyone else, could you provide a link to the post history of each member?
I'll take a look in the meanwhile.
You could make 100+ constructive posts a day, if you spent a lot of time everyday on the forum.
erm... i'll see what i can do.
legendary
Terminated.
April 19, 2014, 04:01:18 AM
To make this easier for me and everyone else, could you provide a link to the post history of each member?
I'll take a look in the meanwhile.
You could make 100+ constructive posts a day, if you spent a lot of time everyday on the forum.
April 19, 2014, 03:57:59 AM
Kudos to you Smiley for making this list i have nothing against It ..! but I still request you not to call anyone spammers just because they spend more time than you on forum..! You can call " super active " :p
legendary
Terminated.
April 19, 2014, 03:57:37 AM
April 19, 2014, 03:54:13 AM
Thread deleted due to threats received through PM's
Pages:
Jump to: