Pages:
Author

Topic: List popular IEO happened in 2018-2019?? - page 2. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I am just curious about some popular IEO happened in 2018-19 . I think binance and kucoin were the popular exchange offered ieo is there any other exchanges offering . Please list us.
The IEO is now popular now so other exchanges also follow this method in addition to the exchange you mentioned such as coin and binance. There are quite a lot of exchanges that hold IEOs, some of which I know are, Bitmart, Yobit, and Coinex. But be aware before and we must know that there is no quarantee of success even IEO hold in famous/big exchange.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
There were ICO and ITOs in the market in the past. And this affected the market. After SCAM projects, ICOs started to experience difficult situations. At first, the Binance IEOs entered the market quickly, but as if they were slowly beginning to be like ICOs day by day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
There is bitforex and bitmart too but the truth is I don't trust other exchanges except the very popular ones like binance but still it will be bad if you invest in projects without investigation and thinking that since its from binance it will be a good project ,you might be wrong,remember that we have too many projects copycats already ,as an investor its your duty to investigate first
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
I am just curious about some popular IEO happened in 2018-19 . I think binance and kucoin were the popular exchange offered ieo is there any other exchanges offering . Please list us.

I have participated in IEOs in another exchange called Coinex though they have a small number of them but they were doing that even before Binance or Kucoin. Yobit, an infamous exchange too seems to be doing some unrealistically profitable IEOs but you should consider much of it as a ponzi.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: