Pages:
Author

Topic: list top 10 exchange in the market - page 2. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
February 23, 2020, 07:30:18 PM
It's good to know that many people here knows much about crypto top exchange markets. But in my point of view, my top 10 markets are: Coinmarketcap, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, Coinbase, CoinTiger, LATOKEN, Yobit, OKEx, and Bithumb.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
February 23, 2020, 07:21:01 PM
I have been using exchanges such as binance, gate, kucoin, bittrex, huobi for a long time and I never had any problems with withdrawing or depositing, that's why I trade on these exchanges and advise you to do it on these exchanges too, and so in general there are still a lot of good exchanges.
the market you mentioned is indeed long enough and I have used the market for trading purposes and there is no problem with withdrawals and deposits. withdrawals are also automatic without having to wait for days
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
February 23, 2020, 03:29:19 PM
I have been using exchanges such as binance, gate, kucoin, bittrex, huobi for a long time and I never had any problems with withdrawing or depositing, that's why I trade on these exchanges and advise you to do it on these exchanges too, and so in general there are still a lot of good exchanges.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
February 22, 2020, 08:30:20 PM
What is the top 10 exchanges which all the investors trust it?
For me https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges is providing the best list of the trusted exchange site with actual volume without the manipulation that created by the marketcap site itself. coingecko is better than CMC.
There was a trust score method that can determine the best exchange site. You can get it on the cryptorank.io too.

I wouldn't trust that list too much. It has Poloniex listed on 5th place with a trust score of 10. It started to decline since it was sold to Circle. I wouldn't give it 10. Poloniex is having issues and is not going to survive on thsi market without major changes.

Also many of the listed exchanges are local and popular in certain regions like China. Some allow US citizens some don't. It's hard to say which exchanges are the best worldwide if you don't have access to them from your country.
You are right recently many exchanges changes policies and now many fake trading volumes and with too much issues even crypto related exchanges never give priority to support now most of them are change in shit exchanges once I have issue with poloniex and submit ticket then I have to wait for 2 months then reply came and this was not complete its really poor marketing by them.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 22, 2020, 08:20:57 PM
For me https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges is providing the best list of the trusted exchange site with actual volume without the manipulation that created by the marketcap site itself. coingecko is better than CMC.
There was a trust score method that can determine the best exchange site. You can get it on the cryptorank.io too.

I wouldn't trust that list too much. It has Poloniex listed on 5th place with a trust score of 10. It started to decline since it was sold to Circle. I wouldn't give it 10. Poloniex is having issues and is not going to survive on thsi market without major changes.

Also many of the listed exchanges are local and popular in certain regions like China. Some allow US citizens some don't. It's hard to say which exchanges are the best worldwide if you don't have access to them from your country.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 22, 2020, 07:02:01 PM
the words "trust" and "exchange" are those words that cannot be close to each other. exchanges exist only in order to provide exchange services and in order to be able to earn money on trading. you don’t need to trust them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
February 22, 2020, 04:54:50 PM
Here are exchanges in my trust lists:
1. Binance
2. Kraken
3. Huobi
4. Okex
5. Coinbase
6. Kucoin
7. Upbit
8. Bitmex
9. Bittrex
10. Bithumb

I rarely use the last two exchanges, one of the reasons because Bittrex blocked my account without any warning.
I join Your list.In fact, these are the best exchanges.I didn't trade on just one: Upbit.(And it's been a long time since I've visited Kraken)
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 22, 2020, 04:36:34 PM
Nowadays fake volumed exchanges are taking place on the top in Coinmarketcap but in comparison with the real volume, I believe Coinbase is the best exchange ever, after that Binance, Kraken, Huobi, Bitfinex, Bitstamps, Bittrex, Kucoin, Ploniex will come! Though there are some other good exchange are available like Okex but they are not fully real volumed exchange.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 22, 2020, 04:09:37 PM
I basically use the exchange Binance. I never had a problem with her. For me, this is the best exchange. Also I still like Kucoin and Huobi. I don't use other exchanges.
I think that these exchanges are good for trading but they do not have a large number of new and promising projects that can bring a large amount of profit in the future
Binance exchange is a big reliable way to hold long term any asset and also best trading experience you can get here. They can list how much projects dosen't matter because they will list legit utilzed projects.
CMC has just released a new way for exchange ranking, based on their liquidity. You guys should check it out: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/liquidity/
Binance exchange is a top ranking but cmc's liquidity is experiencing another exchange. Coinegco provided top 10 exchanges based on turst score. Which one is trustworthy you think.         
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
February 22, 2020, 02:29:31 PM

Of course there are many exchanges, I might not mention up to 10 but can give account of those I have consistently and they looked satisfactory. Another thing is, we should be responsible of our funds security. The first is Binance exchange, with its mobile app which is constantly updated, it makes the exchange easily accessible not to forget it's trading features. The second would be Okex owing to its strive for remaining relevant and useful. Okex is followed by Gate, Kucoin, BitMax and Huobi. This is my opinion of course.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 21, 2020, 05:26:00 PM
If there are no categories specifically for choosing the best one, it's quite difficult, so I use this reference to provide more valid data regarding the best exchange by balance stored.

I often use binance and kucoin for trading. All have cycles, I am most interested in IEO in Binance, there are quite a lot of coins and tokens that are successful IEO there and it gives a lot of benefits to investors. It is better to choose a global and trusted exchange, it gives a guarantee that if there is an error it will try to be resolved if possible.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 21, 2020, 05:06:19 PM
There are a lots of exchanges available in the market. But there are very few where you can put your trust. You can check about top exchanges in coinmarketcap or coingecko but some exchanges fake their volume it's easy to be fool. I would suggest you exchanges like Binance, huobi, Okex, Bitterx, Kucoin. These are centralised exchanges. I also prrefer centralised exchanges like ddex , Binance Dex, ViteX exchange, switcheo. But whichever you use always read some review and then go for it. That's the safest option don't fully trust anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 20, 2019, 04:41:29 PM
Well, here are some exchanges I prefer and use from time to time: Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, IDEX, ForkDelta, Latoken, Exmo, Livecoin, Kraken, Mercatox, Bancor.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
November 20, 2019, 04:28:06 PM
I don't change exchange from time to time. Most of the time, I'm only sticking to very one exchange which I'm very confident with. But if I'll give my opinion to list top 10 exchanges I think this will be mine.

• Binance
  • Kucoin
  • Idex
  • Huobi
  • Coinbase
  • Bitstamp
  • Bittrex
  • Kraken
  • Poloniex
  • Bitfinex
Yes we have the same list. This top exchange is good for me and it never fails me . I have seen this coins and the good thing is BNB becomes one of the top coins in the market and also binance is the top exchange , it will be a good news for everyone because we can say that it would not become shit coin because this one is good and high potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
November 20, 2019, 03:59:35 PM
It depends on what you are looking for rating, because you can find lists with nonexistent volumes, volumes that artificially created bots and in fact on such exchanges it is sometimes very difficult to sell some rare token, since in the lower part of the glass the prices differ very much from the top, and selling at the top is not possible since, after placing an order, the bots begin to place orders below yours. Therefore, my dear friend, many ratings are meaningless. I really liked the new feature from coinmarketcap, now you can sort the exchanges by real volume or wound up. I think you’ll figure it out, it's very simple.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
November 20, 2019, 02:52:44 PM
These are the exchanges that I used most
1. Binance
2. Kraken
3. Gate
4. Huobi
5. Okex
6. Coinbase
7. Remitano
8. Idex
9. Bitmex
10. TronWatch

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
November 20, 2019, 02:13:01 PM

For me Binance, coinbase and Kucoin are most trustable at this point in time. However, heard Houbi, BitMax, p2pb2b are also quite ok. But never used the later ones.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 20, 2019, 02:06:33 PM
I would have referred you to coinmarketcap to check list of top exchange but it seems the present day coinmarket cap rating is flawed as many exchange are using fake volume and bots to manipulate ranking on coinmarketcap.  To me by user experience,  exchange friendly user interface,  customer support, and transaction fee, i will suggest

Binance
Okex
Huobi
Kranken
Coinbase
Kucoin
Bit-z
Gate.io
Bitterex
ZB
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
November 17, 2019, 11:09:37 AM
Everyone will always mention Binance, that's the number one cryptocurrency exchange, but I do like Coinbase. Maybe it's because it is the first exchange that I started making use, but I have always trusted them and I feel they have the best security so far because I have been following up with them since I joined this community. I only started to make use of Binance when I started seeing a lot of people mention them as the best exchange, but I never stopped making use of Coinbase because they offer the kind of services I like.

Other exchanges that are also good are Huobi, Kraken, OkeX, and KuCoin. I can still mention more, but that's unnecessary and I have already seen a lot of lists here. You should just go for the best, for me, I would say the best is Coinbase. I think people don't like Coinbase because they are fully regulated and I do see some mention fees, but I don't see much difference. And in terms of security, I will give it to Coinbase.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 13, 2019, 07:17:47 PM
You can see the top exchange of the Coinmarketcap website can already be considered valid information because of the statistics they have on the website.

I advise for regular exchange I used Binance, Kucoin, Upbit, Yobit and many markets when I sold my gift and airdrop tokens. But many people are troubled at KYC who are very afraid at the risk of kidnapping data and he is very careful. My suggestion to use DEX is more simple without having to KYC and register, just make an input wallet on them like the very popular IDEX now.
Pages:
Jump to: