Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year - page 16. (Read 1721 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 05:52:20 AM
Why litecoin if there is XLM? Just saying... Technology wise, I prefer the devs and ideas surrounding XLM. I have been into LTC before, if you want to gain profit bigtime, invest with projects that has alot more potential to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
I do not think so. Lightcoin will definitely grow this year, if the market cap going to be 1kkkk, but Light will be less than a thousand
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 05:31:17 AM
I don't think litecoin is a good investment, it will probably not give profit for 2-3 years just like when it has been $4 for years, everyone wants easy money but it is almost done.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 16, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

Yes Im the big fans of this coin to, but $1000 sound still to far away from me. I believe this coin will reach that price but not for this year IMO, maybe need to take next 2-3 years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 16, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
No one knows what we will see in the future. If you turn into a currency like the dollar or the euro, you can come across a scenario like you said. It takes 10 years for this to happen.
Its impossible for this year Smiley

This is a good coin that can really hit that price but I think LTC should improved more its system for them to survive in this kind of market. LTC a good investment for long term, I believe that it can go higher this year along with bitcoin, lets see what future holds for this great coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 16, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
No one knows what we will see in the future. If you turn into a currency like the dollar or the euro, you can come across a scenario like you said. It takes 10 years for this to happen.
Its impossible for this year Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:00:49 AM
Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.

Too little time for such upswings. Fivefold increase is already strong for any coin. Therefore, this year a two-fold increase will be considered a breakthrough, but growth will be a fact.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
I also agree with you and
clearly, Bitcoin is currently experiencing a serious problem, where the scalability problem can not be solved yet. The problem of scalability is not only impact on the slow process of the transaction, but also on the cost of swelling will be more expensive. Some of the Hard Forks planned to solve the Bitcoin scalability problem also have not been realized. If this problem does not get serious handling, there could be a buildup of network loads, so Bitcoin's Blockchain network can not handle transactions anymore.
from here Litecoin (LTC) has the opportunity to "shine". Because the problem of scalability is not possible, because Blocksize (Block size) owned by Platform Litecoin is 8 MB, or 8 times larger than Blockitze owned Bitcoin.
the Bitcoin platform is currently only capable of handling 3 to 7 transactions per second, so it is clear that if Bitcoin transactions reach billions or even trillions, the transaction settlement and validation process will be very slow. Unlike Litecoin that is capable of handling more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment or Payment System.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 05:49:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: