Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year - page 2. (Read 1721 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 08, 2018, 05:37:44 PM
Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

Litecoin is a great coin and we all know it, as many people know bitcoin is considered to be the gold of cryptocurrencies and litecoin is considered to be the silver of this market, but we are not going to see a price of 1k for each litecoin when it is trading below one hundred dollars at the moment and the market is not really giving any indication that is going to skyrocket soon.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
Well we all thought that it was going to happen, but now the entire market is on a bad condition and i do not think that we are going to see litecoin touching those numbers, but if i am not wrong, it touched more than $400 during the beggining of January.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
Most likely your forecast will not come true this year, but I hope that Litecoin will grow to this level at least in 2019. I also really believe in this coin and keep it since 2017.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
I am not sure about that $1000 is a reasonable prediction for the price of litecoin. I think it is really hard for it to reach this value in this year, but I think it can maybe make that rising in the next year.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 02:07:48 AM
the price will be at least $ 500 in 2019! I think litecoin will repeat the way Bitcoin and in 2 years cost $ 10,000. maybe I'm wrong
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 01, 2018, 01:55:53 AM
Yes I agree! The price for litecoin $ 1000 is quite real and it may be already in December! The coin is prospective and can cost more than $ 1000
is not that too high for a price?
litecoin in my opinion still have to work harder considering now the price is declining
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
Yes I agree! The price for litecoin $ 1000 is quite real and it may be already in December! The coin is prospective and can cost more than $ 1000
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 12:41:16 AM
It's not unlikely, the rate of growth across the whole of Crypto has been astonishing and nothing would shock me, we could and should easily hit one trillion market cap next year then who knows for the years to come
Activity: 28
July 01, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
Sort of has too, really, if it’s to become everyday currency. Supposed to be the silver to the crypto storage gold of bitcoin. If that’s to happen, it needs a shit tone worth of growth so people can use very small parts of a coin.

I’ve upped it to 3 litecoin now, as I’m sure it’s going to go up and above the current cost of bitcoin, and bitcoin is going to go up a lot more too. I’ll see how my bank account looks in the new year, I want 10-20 litecoin by September really, before they get too expensive
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 12:38:10 AM
Yea thats while the creator of Litecoin sold his entire stake lol
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
The $ 1000 expected exchange rate for Litecoin is an absurdity. Litecoin's exchange rate was the bump at February 2018, reaching almost $ 300. So the very low possibility of the Litecoin exchange could reach $ 1000 this year. So you should not be too hopeful that LTC rates will bump.
Activity: 812
June 30, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

Litecoin is a good coin and I think if crypto market will continue to pump till the end of the year there's possible that litecoin will hit a 1k price. And all of us is hoping that this down trend is over this month.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
June 30, 2018, 07:08:11 PM
Litecoinis a good coin, in the future it might very well be used as a currency for purchases.

People will start using it, the demand will increase and finally the price will rise.But 1,000,00 is very unrealistic.It will never reach that price, not int the next 10 years.Unless every person on this planet starts using litecoin.And that's definitely not gonna happen for the next 50 years.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
June 30, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
I also agree with you and
clearly, Bitcoin is currently experiencing a serious problem, where the scalability problem can not be solved yet. The problem of scalability is not only impact on the slow process of the transaction, but also on the cost of swelling will be more expensive. Some of the Hard Forks planned to solve the Bitcoin scalability problem also have not been realized. If this problem does not get serious handling, there could be a buildup of network loads, so Bitcoin's Blockchain network can not handle transactions anymore.
from here Litecoin (LTC) has the opportunity to "shine". Because the problem of scalability is not possible, because Blocksize (Block size) owned by Platform Litecoin is 8 MB, or 8 times larger than Blockitze owned Bitcoin.
the Bitcoin platform is currently only capable of handling 3 to 7 transactions per second, so it is clear that if Bitcoin transactions reach billions or even trillions, the transaction settlement and validation process will be very slow. Unlike Litecoin that is capable of handling more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment or Payment System.
Litecoin cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, but is issued on a completely different protocol. It was conceived to do something pure digital money. Litecoin uses a script algorithm - Called originally as s-crypt, but pronounced as 'script'. Manuscripts favors large amounts of high-speed RAM, can be used only. The result of the chic script as 'a difficult memory problem'. litecoin algorithm will allow for a total of 84 million Litecoin to be made. The maximum given this time is greater than Bitcoin, reflecting the level four times faster than the transaction confirmation. This time difference can make litecoin more attractive to traders.

Although 64.73 percent of litecoin units have spread, the opposite is faster than Bitcoin because while Bitcoin is in the SHA-256 algorithm, Litecoin uses relatively new scrypt. SHA-256 is more complicated, requiring a higher level than uncomplicated scrypt. Since Lee intended for litecoin to dilemma by people every day, he made sure for an algorithm to be more convenient to run. If making litecoin is easier to take for ordinary people.

Sounds like badly google-translated article from 2012...its 2018 now
Activity: 119
June 30, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
With good news you certainly exaggerated and C the expected cost. If bitcoin will rise this year to $ 60,000, then Litecoin will rise to $ 1,000. Otherwise, it will not happen.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
Litecoin is one of the altcoin that I like so much, it has a professional team, a huge support community, it's quite large, ranked at # 6 coinmarketcap. This shows Litecoin very promising, I believe this is one of the altcoin worth to invest now. At present Litecoin prices are quite low, fluctuate in about $ 120. I guess this year Litecoin will be difficult to reach the price of $ 1000, this is a high price, Litecoin will need more time. I think the highest price that Litecoin can achieve at the end of this year is $ 600.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 07, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
I do not think it is possible for litecoin to reach this amount in this year because the rate at which the price of this coin rise is slow although it is a good coin with potentials but it might reach this price in the near future.
Activity: 1358
June 07, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
That's impossible to happen litecoin will not reach $1,000 this year, litecoin is slow progressing so it's hard for litecoin to reach that price so I think maybe around $400 this year.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
I also agree with you and
clearly, Bitcoin is currently experiencing a serious problem, where the scalability problem can not be solved yet. The problem of scalability is not only impact on the slow process of the transaction, but also on the cost of swelling will be more expensive. Some of the Hard Forks planned to solve the Bitcoin scalability problem also have not been realized. If this problem does not get serious handling, there could be a buildup of network loads, so Bitcoin's Blockchain network can not handle transactions anymore.
from here Litecoin (LTC) has the opportunity to "shine". Because the problem of scalability is not possible, because Blocksize (Block size) owned by Platform Litecoin is 8 MB, or 8 times larger than Blockitze owned Bitcoin.
the Bitcoin platform is currently only capable of handling 3 to 7 transactions per second, so it is clear that if Bitcoin transactions reach billions or even trillions, the transaction settlement and validation process will be very slow. Unlike Litecoin that is capable of handling more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment or Payment System.
Litecoin cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, but is issued on a completely different protocol. It was conceived to do something pure digital money. Litecoin uses a script algorithm - Called originally as s-crypt, but pronounced as 'script'. Manuscripts favors large amounts of high-speed RAM, can be used only. The result of the chic script as 'a difficult memory problem'. litecoin algorithm will allow for a total of 84 million Litecoin to be made. The maximum given this time is greater than Bitcoin, reflecting the level four times faster than the transaction confirmation. This time difference can make litecoin more attractive to traders.

Although 64.73 percent of litecoin units have spread, the opposite is faster than Bitcoin because while Bitcoin is in the SHA-256 algorithm, Litecoin uses relatively new scrypt. SHA-256 is more complicated, requiring a higher level than uncomplicated scrypt. Since Lee intended for litecoin to dilemma by people every day, he made sure for an algorithm to be more convenient to run. If making litecoin is easier to take for ordinary people.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
June 07, 2018, 12:27:15 AM
Litecoin is a great coin and its price goes along with bitcoin and rest of crypto market. If bitcoin goes to $50K or higher by end of this year, Litecoin will go to somewhere in $1K - $2K.
But the reality of Litecoin going to $1,000,000 this year is too ambitious what will be the possible price of bitcoin if Litecoin hits that price? $1B or so?

Many people like Litecoin and it's one of the earliest coin that said to be an altcoin but due to some reasons I can't see it going further at this moment.

Wanting to see it at $1,000 but let's be real and realistic with our expectation not only to Litecoin but to other altcoins as well.
Pages:
Jump to: