Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin $ 1.000,00 this year - page 6. (Read 1721 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
I do not think. Rather, I think of Ether at 10k
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
May 10, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
$1000 seems high currently but if the crypto market makes big new highs later this year, then it is very much possible. Litecoin went up more than 100 times in 2017 so anything is possible this year.

I agree. That price seems a little high currently, but depends on the whole crypto market as well, if it goes on well, litecoin may go beyond $1000 or even more. I still hold some litecoin that I bought last year, hope it will increase this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:08:32 AM
it's a good predictor for litecoin, but now litecoins have a low price and if it can touch $ 1k this year it will definitely be one significant price increase for litecoins and certainly great for litecoin holding.
if it can reach a price of $ 1k of course it is not a short time to litecoin. and it will be good for investors. I think the price of litecoins can not reach the rate this year, because my prediction is only half
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 01:07:14 AM
Litecoin is one crypto that is lagging behind the rest of the market. I believe it is going to explode when we least expect it. However, 1k doesn't seem possible this year.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 01:05:08 AM
Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

As you said 'rumors'' but $1000 dollars for Litecoin is very possible remember in Crypto everything is a surprise so just watch out Since 2014 Im following the Cryptos  the rise and fall of prices and how Altcoins Acquired its status as it is today they even call this Altcoins as Scam before but look at it now. the Keyword is Surprise!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 09, 2018, 11:46:55 PM
Yes... I believe on this coin... confiable, strong, present in all big Exchanges... good news everytime...
2018 wil be the year of Litecoin.
A target of 1.000,00 is very real... also all marketcap cryptos will target around 2~3 trillions this year.
And... rumors that facebook could partner with it.

Litecoin is one of the Altcoins that can be said that the development is very rapid and continues to grow every day. I would not be surprised if Litecoin could reach $ 1,000 this year. But even so, I'm not sure this year is the year for Litecoin. Maybe Litecoin could be the best third coin by the end of the year.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 11:37:28 PM
it's a good predictor for litecoin, but now litecoins have a low price and if it can touch $ 1k this year it will definitely be one significant price increase for litecoins and certainly great for litecoin holding.
Is just a huge speculation on its price and isn't quite possible nor it can be reach within this year. Even though market grows 80$, I think that Litecoin won't have grow that much, it maybe $500 only.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
May 09, 2018, 10:38:32 PM
$1000 seems high currently but if the crypto market makes big new highs later this year, then it is very much possible. Litecoin went up more than 100 times in 2017 so anything is possible this year.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:35:01 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 08:00:47 PM
I will love to see Litecoin at $1000, to see that price it would have to grow almost 8 times where is sitting right now which is unrealistic with this market. I love Litecoin, his community is strong but it needs better news to get to that price range, although I could see Litecoin at 400 Usd at the end of the year when the market recovers completely. To see Litecoin at 1K, will have to wait maybe 1 or 2 years.   
Activity: 896
May 09, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
Litecoin can be $1000 if the whole market capitalization hits 2 trillion dollars

No, these predictions seem to be unrealistic. Litecoin will gain and it can really reach 400 dollars (if the market does not fall again) but it can be the biggest price for the altcoin this year, I think.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 03:24:38 PM
Litecoin transaction fee is very less and lite coin we can expect price to end at 1000 dollars when bitcoin touch 25000 dollars price
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
May 08, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
It's definitely possible, but in my honest opinion, it is very unlikely to happen.

Think about it, what litecoin can offer besides of it's fast transaction speed and a bit 'cheap' transaction fee? to be honest, there are lots of altcoins with a better usability than litecoin, it's just that litecoin is listed on more exchanges and more well known therefore people more prioritize it for multiple purposes such as : trading, deposit, etc.

I think, in the next few years, litecoin will no longer stay in the top 10 altcoins nor the value won't be as high as now. Rather than litecoin, why don't you take a look at NANO? It's 100 times better than litecoin in my opinion. Also, in the future I believe people will choose NANO over Litecoin especially if we're talking about the 'crypto mass adoption in real life'. Let it be in transaction purposes or other.

Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 08, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
Litecoin has the potential and good market cap to reach the price you've mentioned but not sure whether it can reach this price within this year end. Litecoin is a slow and steady runner in the race of altcoins section and the trend of it is good but not robust to reach $1000 within a short time. Lets hope for the best, I hold bit amount of Litecoin and if it reaches that price I would also be happy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
May 08, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
I do not think Litecoin is going to be 1000$ this year..There is a fast and low fee fee but only this..Needs to make more technological improvements..My estimate for the end of the year is 300-400$.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 08, 2018, 10:10:41 AM
I don't think that $1000 is possible this year. We all like Litecoin and know the pros of this project, but have to be realistic. I like Litecoin and I am holding it, but I don't expect to see it that high in 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
May 08, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
I do not think Litecoin will reach the $ 1000 price in 2018. Litecoin needs more time to develop and promote their technology extensively.
That will only happen when their staffs work harder in 2018 and the director must come up with new ideas for their current technology.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop your BS posts and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 06:39:18 PM
I'm not sure if litecoin reaches $ 1000 this year, but we can be optimistic with the development of litecoin this year. if it can be nice and consistent I'm sure it will be easy to reach $ 1000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 04, 2018, 06:31:54 PM
This is unlikely to happen because the Litecoin exchange rate is now more than $ 100. If there is an increase in exchange rates by the end of 2018, the LTC can reach only $ 500, an extremely impressive of exchange rate growth of LTC. If you invest, you should trust ETH and Ripple instead of LTC in the future.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
This price is definitely achievable by the coin with well developed technology making faster transactions with lower fees over the internet.Litecoin has shown signigicant growth from last year and still it has potential to grow in future.$1000 can be achieved but it cannot be said that when it will be there.
It is not that easy as you might think, yes litecoin has fast transaction with lower transaction charges and it has upgraded and evolving with the changing technology, but the main hurdle is market adaptation, if there is are a few markets that accepts litecoin, then it is literally not a good coin to hold and it will be difficult to see the price moving higher even if the market capital touches a couple of trillion dollars, market adaptation is important for the price to move higher.

Litecoin will be adopted by other markets also , there are many coins which cant be used even in single market and we can see them in top 10 coins .
so LTC is far better than those hyped coins .
Pages:
Jump to: