Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin 2 months after Halving. Where do you see the Price at? - page 2. (Read 2507 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Heh people posting say about 6 bucks after 60 days from halving more or less from what I can tell here in the msg area

the poll says 15 bucks Smiley

well I hope the quick pick folk on the poll is correct don't ya know Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Six bucks sounds like a nice spot for LTC to stabilize around. My reasoning is that I think the low $2 range it was at for much of the beginning of the year was too low and probably only stayed down that low as people were giving up on it cashing out. That pretty much leaves the long term holders and the miners. The miners were having a rough time at sub $2 prices and I think we would have seen the hash-rate continue to fall if it had stayed that low for an extended amount of time.

Once the halving takes place, the miners would need $4 lite-coins to break even, or basically double the $2 they were getting before. Having already stated I think this was too low a more realistic figure would have been $3 Litecoins, thus once the halving takes place basically double that to $6.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
I want to see $5 at least.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
i think it'll scare you, however no one posting to this forum has much influence over it.

Scary high or scary low ?

a little from column A a little from column B  Wink

Thats very non-committal Kelsey Cheesy

but i wouldn't rule out the highs being new highs Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Range of $3-$4 for 3 month ..... after that i forecast price will going up $9
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
i think it'll scare you, however no one posting to this forum has much influence over it.

a little from column A a little from column B  Wink

Thats very non-committal Kelsey Cheesy
legendary

a little from column A a little from column B  Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
After somebody could pump and after dump a thing beetwen 4-6 usd.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
I'd have to say much about where it is now. I think it'll be $4.50 - 5.50, but more on the five dollars side. I think it'll gradually climb though. Gradual is good.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Half of current price, maybe.
It is rising too much in the recently.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
i have already predicted two weeks ago that the midterm prospect of litecoin is somewhere between $2-4.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I vote 4 or so. I think it will pump and then dump back to current price.

On the other hand, if most coins are sold for bitcoin at the moment we may see a higher price due to less people selling.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
 Ok at around 2 months after Litecoin Halving, where do most of you see the price at?

The 2 month timeframe is arbitrary, but should be enough time after halving imho to more or less have found its mark
 by that point in time. Anyway IMHO.

Feel free to comment on why this should or not be so (your guess) and/or other reasons for your projections.

Enjoy  the Poll and be sure to post your best guess for who was closest 60 days after halving to the price at that time Smiley

edit: I suppose you should also post your 'best guess' here and if this thread lasts we can see who was the closest on the price
       at 60 days after the halving...just for fun....use usd.

My guess is $4.60 usd 60 days after the halving of Litecoin.

Pages:
Jump to: