Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin could reach $1,000 in a couple of years from now - page 12. (Read 2442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
A lot can happen in 5 to 10 years, heck, even with Bitcoin. Bitcoin could be gone in 5 to 10 years, although it is just a remote possibility because more good news is going for it. While Litecoin hasn't really made any meaningful upgrades or updates. Its developers are not well-known like Ethereum or Bitcoin. Maybe in five years, Litecoin could be forgotten.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Do you think LTC will ever reach $1,000 in just a few years from now, or will it take some time? What are your thoughts? Huh
I think that it will take some time now. Before, I'm very optimistic about Litecoin but due to some unprecedented changes from the top of its developers up to now. Everyone expected that the halving will bring it into fruition.

But I guess, we're too quick enough to speculate but still hoping for that positive effect of it.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Litecoin being considering by many as "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold", hasn't experienced much gains lately. With a total supply of only 84 million coins, and a halving every 4 years, it's likely that Litecoin will have a much higher price than now within the future. Litecoin's biggest advantage over Bitcoin, is that it's much faster and cheaper for everyday transactions. It has many of Bitcoin's goodies like SegWit and Lightning Network, so there's a chance that it'll become extremely valuable within a couple of years from now. I'm going for $1,000 per coin in just 5 to 10 years from now, as it's a more realistic target for LTC.

Do you think LTC will ever reach $1,000 in just a few years from now, or will it take some time? What are your thoughts? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: