Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin halvening price speculation? - page 4. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
I have a bag of LTC. I am thinking about selling BEFORE the halvening. My target is like $220.
I plan to dump to BTC. Because ultimately I want more bitcoin, and altcoins are just a way of getting there.

When would you sell LTC with regard to the August halvening?
What use price seems reasonable? I’m thinking $200 range if achieved. 
If you have a target price of $220 USD then it is well and good and it is a possibility that we will see those valuation next year, right now the price is trading above $115 which is a good price considering that it was below $50 a few months back, the problem is that since you are planning to dump litecoin to enter bitcoin and considering the target you have which is $220, i wonder what will be the price of bitcoin at that time, hands down double the price from now  Grin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Litecoin price not only depends on the halvening but also depends on the state of the bitcoin market, if the bitcoin can exceed the price of 11k and the possibility of up to 20k will be easier and litecoin may exceed $ 250 ..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have a bag of LTC. I am thinking about selling BEFORE the halvening. My target is like $220.
I plan to dump to BTC. Because ultimately I want more bitcoin, and altcoins are just a way of getting there.

your mind makes sense waiting for the litcoin at the new $ 200 price to sell and replace with bitcoin or altcoin but I personally wait for the price of litcoin to go up to $ 200, needing an old process maybe when bitcoin up  like year 2017
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
I’m thinking $200 range if achieved. 
To achieve $200 per LTC is pretty much possible IMO and your target is not unrealistic
Current price is $115 and with the price push of both BTC($) and LTC(BTC) it can be reached in a short time if anything unexpected doesn't occur otherwise.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Right now, I really confident we can break 130-150$ that's my target for right now. Litecoin can reach more than that if always on a good trend, just wait next waiting a candle from Bitcoin chat. Bitcoin can break another resistance next weeks around 8300-8500$ after that altcoin will follow bitcoin movement.
^ I will support this prediction because we're just the same on the pathway in mind or in the range from $150 to $200 price in the market. Ever since Litecoin was always swinging by the price of Bitcoin when it is having price movement and it is always on the top 10 altcoins rank in CoinsMarketCap. We are exciting for the next halving of Litecoin we don't know yet either it will grow ap or just maintaining the level of what is the price now.

Does it really matter? LTC will still be worthless. Will it ever find acceptance with corporates? regular public? Even the latest releases of LTC Core 0.17.1 doesnt boast of any noticeable features. So how can you guys expect it to bump?
Everything depends on investor’s choice and you may never be able to really predict what will interest or attracts investors. What really makes most of these coins pump is not all these penny we are throwing into the market, big time investors are the ones throwing millions of dollars into the project, and if they could get few of these types of investors that will pick interest, then they are good to go, but then, they have to continue creating strong awareness and bring in up attractive products like the their new release, which I believe is capable of helping their value grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 294
Right now, I really confident we can break 130-150$ that's my target for right now. Litecoin can reach more than that if always on a good trend, just wait next waiting a candle from Bitcoin chat. Bitcoin can break another resistance next weeks around 8300-8500$ after that altcoin will follow bitcoin movement.
^ I will support this prediction because we're just the same on the pathway in mind or in the range from $150 to $200 price in the market. Ever since Litecoin was always swinging by the price of Bitcoin when it is having price movement and it is always on the top 10 altcoins rank in CoinsMarketCap. We are exciting for the next halving of Litecoin we don't know yet either it will grow ap or just maintaining the level of what is the price now.

Does it really matter? LTC will still be worthless. Will it ever find acceptance with corporates? regular public? Even the latest releases of LTC Core 0.17.1 doesnt boast of any noticeable features. So how can you guys expect it to bump?

Litecoin has network affect. Each boom and bust cycle is like game of thrones. Some coins lay bloodied and beaten to a pulp, while others remain on top. Litecoin may fall away like the hundreds of other coins that were in the top...but for now it looks like Litecoin has won this battle, and is enjoying the spoils.

For now it gets to have value. But it’s possible sometime in the future it falls into obscurity. I just think the longer it stays on top, the more it ads to its mystique and power, and it only strengthens its longevity.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Does not matter whether ltc halfs or quarters. it will stay shit and useless - I'm surprised that it even has $100 value. For all I know namecoin has better utilization cause than ltc...
It's your opinion and I do respect that and I recall those days where namecoin is also at the top. But we're living on the current times today, I'm sad to see that namecoin's volume got low.

By looking at the charts of namecoin, I think that if some news comes out of it then it will create a positive impact to its price and volume.

As the litecoin halving will happen before the bitcoin halving it is useful to see what happens with litecoin. It is widely known as the test bed for bitcoin anyway, if litecoin pumps like mad then we know what will happen next year with bitcoin halves
I'm waiting for the impact that it will bring first to its economy and next to bitcoins.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
I had always liked Litecoin and really thought it would do better on the upcoming Litecoin halving. At the present time my first target set on $200 range. Let us see exactly what the next Litecoin halving brings us! I want to see Litecoin pumping hard, since I'm ready for the gains.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
As the litecoin halving will happen before the bitcoin halving it is useful to see what happens with litecoin. It is widely known as the test bed for bitcoin anyway, if litecoin pumps like mad then we know what will happen next year with bitcoin halves
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

The price of LTC will increase more than the price you set. When the IEO and ICO markets are doing well again, many investment sources are introduced into the crypto market. LTC's price will easily rise higher than the imagination of investors.
I think the price of LTC will soon rise to $ 250 or $ 260 in Q3 and will stay above $ 200 in Q4.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
In most cases the price of btc often determine what to expect from other coins including litecoin, August is 2 months from now and I think it is too early to determine your profits but be current with the market information of both btc and ltc.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Litecoin has reached 5th position according to the market cap from the position of 10th since 2017. Now this coin is an emerging investment asset like the Bitcoin. While the Bitcoin supply less but the Litecoin supply is more than Bitcoin. Maybe this year Litecoin again reach above $300 and if touched then it must achieve the price level of $3000 by the end of the year 2019.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
LTC has been up 40% since 1 month ago  Shocked
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/litecoin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
It just has to x2 if you're target is like and that's almost more than halfway of its all time high.

You are planning to dump btc because you want more of it? I think this is a typo, you're planning to dump LTC for bitcoin? though LTC is a good altcoin IMO but if that's your plan to exchange it for bitcoin, you're doing the right decision.

Positive effect would take place after the halving so if I'm you, I'll wait further for the result and not before the event.

$200 - $300 would be reasonable for me but $200 is already a good price IMO.

Does not matter whether ltc halfs or quarters. it will stay shit and useless - I'm surprised that it even has $100 value. For all I know namecoin has better utilization cause than ltc...
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
if you look at the halving before the price of litecoin will not increase a few days after
but it's more likely to increase in the next year i think you must hodl your coins for a year more and it will exceed your target
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

$ 220 is a feasible number when the uptrend is coming and the price of LTC can increase to $ 250. but all is speculation about a bull run. You need to consider when investing in LTC and offering reasonable profit-taking. Don't be too greedy and I think you should put it at $ 160. Sell risk at the lowest level, don't pay for your greed. That is the best quote I've ever read. Because opportunity is so much, the most important thing is your psychological control.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 26, 2019, 01:32:33 AM

I don't think LTC prices can grow faster and higher at $ 220. Bitcoin Halving event in 2016 only made its price slightly increase and in 2017 it officially increased.
I think LTC will only get $ 160 - $ 175 as the highest price and you should adjust your portfolio. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: