Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin in 2019 - page 4. (Read 2350 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
September 01, 2019, 12:00:27 AM
The current price of LTC is $66 and is much lower than the previous month. It's true that the coin is in huge trouble and a lot of investors have been feeling very depressed over the past month, so investing now will definitely bring a lot of great risks. After the Halving event, it seems that the LTC has only decreased and this is already guess so please wait patiently because I believe that the possibility of LTC coming back to the $30 price is very high.
It looks very convincing to you with the increase in LTC going forward, I also think that LTC will reach that price, But last month until this month the price keeps dropping down, hopefully LTC will soon get better again.
do not worry about the decline that occurs. it is all because of the effects of the decline that occurred on the market. what happens now makes it difficult for all altcoins to move and start upward movements. we must be patient waiting for an increase in the market to occur and LTC will have its own increase because halving has also already taken place, obviously prices will definitely change.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
August 31, 2019, 10:07:39 PM
Hardly any development,  halving didn't pump the price as much as it should, lightening network will make litecoin completely pointless. Poor long term investment,  buy eth. Not even fud just the truth.
The current price of LTC is $66 and is much lower than the previous month. It's true that the coin is in huge trouble and a lot of investors have been feeling very depressed over the past month, so investing now will definitely bring a lot of great risks. After the Halving event, it seems that the LTC has only decreased and this is already guess so please wait patiently because I believe that the possibility of LTC coming back to the $30 price is very high.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 31, 2019, 04:39:01 PM
for me litecoin is also a good coin and also has potential in the future, so I'm sure in the coming months the market price of litecoin will also tend to increase, because now the price growth is also growing better
I'm not too clear on the value and potential of litecoin but it is actually an altcoin that appeared very early and still maintains its position until now, however, I don't think it will be too good in the future when what I see is the opposite of what you said. I only see the value of litecoin going down like altcoins appearing at the same time in the past, more precisely, the obsolescence and interest of people with litecoin have been greatly reduced, even when it has big events, the value does not increase significantly, the final months of 2019 are approaching, there is no positive here with litecoin
There is nothing here with litecoin, it just trades back and forth on exchanges.
Creator done a runner, no development, foundation out of money, cant scale....

As a rule, the opinion of the crypto community regarding a certain digital asset is rarely uniform. Most often, the situation of confrontation between fans and haters of cryptocurrency is observed, and each camp has its own arguments. Litecoin is more likely an exception to the rule.
According to the community and experts, the most likely scenario for the development of this currency is the further growth of it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
August 28, 2019, 09:34:00 AM
for me litecoin is also a good coin and also has potential in the future, so I'm sure in the coming months the market price of litecoin will also tend to increase, because now the price growth is also growing better
I'm not too clear on the value and potential of litecoin but it is actually an altcoin that appeared very early and still maintains its position until now, however, I don't think it will be too good in the future when what I see is the opposite of what you said. I only see the value of litecoin going down like altcoins appearing at the same time in the past, more precisely, the obsolescence and interest of people with litecoin have been greatly reduced, even when it has big events, the value does not increase significantly, the final months of 2019 are approaching, there is no positive here with litecoin
There is nothing here with litecoin, it just trades back and forth on exchanges.
Creator done a runner, no development, foundation out of money, cant scale....
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 28, 2019, 08:44:19 AM
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 28, 2019, 03:29:49 AM
Hardly any development,  halving didn't pump the price as much as it should, lightening network will make litecoin completely pointless. Poor long term investment,  buy eth. Not even fud just the truth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 27, 2019, 02:06:37 PM
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
August 27, 2019, 01:51:08 PM
I bought Litecoin this year, but I think I will see high Litecoin growth at the end of the year or next year. when halving has happened then we just need to wait for market response to the increase. but that did not happen in a short time.
yes maybe now is the right time to invest in Litecoin before the train drive because of rumors that could drive prices up, and I agree that the price of Litecoin will be good for next year

Investing in litecoin is right. Better in it than in some unknown coin.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
August 14, 2019, 02:00:27 PM
Litecoin is get a halfing and of course price get increase so good and this day is +12%.
This is good, and i think i will buy LTC again.
I have a good feeling if tomorrow it will grow again, i juat hope that and my feeling is right.
Go to the mood LTC.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
August 14, 2019, 01:55:57 PM
I bought Litecoin this year, but I think I will see high Litecoin growth at the end of the year or next year. when halving has happened then we just need to wait for market response to the increase. but that did not happen in a short time.
yes maybe now is the right time to invest in Litecoin before the train drive because of rumors that could drive prices up, and I agree that the price of Litecoin will be good for next year
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
August 08, 2019, 12:59:07 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 08, 2019, 11:17:05 AM
litecoin in my opinion is a pretty good coin after ethereum
there are coins that are literally good after etherium   . as for now the ranking goes like this  : btc , eth  , xrp , bch and last should be ltc  . i could say that ltc is good after bch   .

Talking about the price for 2019 I think it's quite potential,
I personally feel the price of Litecoin will be pretty good in early 2020 so I think investing in Litecoin can now be profitable.
rumors said that there will be a halving by this year for litecoin . having is said that it can up the price of cryptos  . so your right , investing on ltc now can be profitable because others will also buy ltc in preparation for the halving  .
With still sitting firmly above a high position on the coinmarketcap, it is enough to prove litecoin has the power and potential for that position, it is not much inferior to other altcoin, and when the power is here, everything to help it go up is just an opportunity. The rumor that you say is an opportunity for litecoin to tell people clearly about its value, a challenge that litecoin will bet on a lot of things, it must succeed, otherwise it will soon receive another altcoin attack, and investing in litecoin in 2019 is a good way for us, it has too much light of success
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 08, 2019, 10:31:09 AM
litecoin in my opinion is a pretty good coin after ethereum Talking about the price for 2019 I think it's quite potential,
I personally feel the price of Litecoin will be pretty good in early 2020 so I think investing in Litecoin can now be profitable.
This once a number 3 coin way back couple of years and I think there have been a problem internally that’s why the price dumps last year but I believe with the innovation and dedication of the team this former number 3 will back on track and will surprise its investors having a profit

I feel bad that I sell all my litecoin last year and bought all bitcoin,this year there’s a pump that happen but maybe sooner I’ll purchase again
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 08, 2019, 09:03:55 AM
litecoin in my opinion is a pretty good coin after ethereum
there are coins that are literally good after etherium   . as for now the ranking goes like this  : btc , eth  , xrp , bch and last should be ltc  . i could say that ltc is good after bch   .

Talking about the price for 2019 I think it's quite potential,
rumors said that there will be a halving by this year for litecoin . having is said that it can up the price of cryptos  . so your right , investing on ltc now can be profitable because others will also buy ltc in preparation for the halving  .
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
August 08, 2019, 08:53:10 AM
litecoin in my opinion is a pretty good coin after ethereum Talking about the price for 2019 I think it's quite potential,
Activity: 331
StartFi
August 08, 2019, 04:24:41 AM
It will soon increase to $ 120 to reward the Litecoin miners. halving events have happened but there are not many changes, but it is only a phenomenon in the short term.
In the long term, its price will increase very strongly when bulls run.
Activity: 243
August 03, 2019, 08:40:00 AM
many issues say if ltc in 2019 will experience a very high price increase. I think hopefully that can happen because the potential of Litecoin is indeed good, it's just affected by the price and it will definitely experience an increase again.

because litecoin halving event will be happend in this year
and the date is less than 3 days from now https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com
i think this halving event will bring a good impact to litecoin price my friend
This event will really have a big impact on the litecoin mining process, and when goods become more scarce, the value will be increased but we should know that this market always has some manipulation, and it makes me doubt that the value of litecoin will be drowned in deeper in 2019, and on a suitable day, the value will be started and pumped stronger. Therefore, if people are interested in this event, they should calculate exactly when to buy, mistakes can make them panic and wait a long time
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
August 02, 2019, 05:50:32 PM
Litecoin this year has been well developed with respect to price growth, and although bearish market really pulled down its price it remained strong. This year it could be remarkable once altcoin season will happen, and market will rise according to demand.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
August 02, 2019, 04:22:16 PM
What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.

Today +12%

I see Litecoin today increasing by 4.62%. Other coins increase between 1% and 2%. The increase in Litecoin prices is very large compared to others. But others down between -1% to -3%. I think this will provide a big advantage for current Litecoin holders.
What makes the market green today?

It is wrong to judge these changes by comparing prices within a short period. You should consider the whole year and even look back, checking for the coin progress/regress 2-3 years ago. Litecoin is supposed to go through the halving procedure. Statistically, these events affect the crypto price and it grows. LTC can reach 120-140 dollars I think then.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
August 02, 2019, 12:23:28 PM
many issues say if ltc in 2019 will experience a very high price increase. I think hopefully that can happen because the potential of Litecoin is indeed good, it's just affected by the price and it will definitely experience an increase again.

because litecoin halving event will be happend in this year
and the date is less than 3 days from now https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com
i think this halving event will bring a good impact to litecoin price my friend
hopefully that really happens.
if the market conditions have improved and halving has happened successfully. we will all see improvements that should inevitably occur. because circulation is reduced, there should be an increase in prices. we will see it when there is another pump going on LTC.
Price has been factored in long ago.
Pages:
Jump to: