Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin in 2019 - page 5. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
August 02, 2019, 10:44:50 AM
many issues say if ltc in 2019 will experience a very high price increase. I think hopefully that can happen because the potential of Litecoin is indeed good, it's just affected by the price and it will definitely experience an increase again.

because litecoin halving event will be happend in this year
and the date is less than 3 days from now https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com
i think this halving event will bring a good impact to litecoin price my friend
hopefully that really happens.
if the market conditions have improved and halving has happened successfully. we will all see improvements that should inevitably occur. because circulation is reduced, there should be an increase in prices. we will see it when there is another pump going on LTC.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 02, 2019, 10:30:22 AM
many issues say if ltc in 2019 will experience a very high price increase. I think hopefully that can happen because the potential of Litecoin is indeed good, it's just affected by the price and it will definitely experience an increase again.

because litecoin halving event will be happend in this year
and the date is less than 3 days from now https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com
i think this halving event will bring a good impact to litecoin price my friend
Activity: 1120
August 02, 2019, 10:09:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1146
August 02, 2019, 09:10:11 AM
In this year litecoin still trying to going up but its not enough maybe in 2020 litecoin will better if they can do any good
What price do you expect this year?

LTC started with a price of 30 usd this year and has a high of 137 usd so far so that's a big increase already, it's more than 400% but it has correct now together with the correction of bitcoin. Still there's a lot of time left, for sure it will surpass it's high this year and might bring it over 200 usd as the halving is approaching.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 02, 2019, 05:26:09 AM
In this year litecoin still trying to going up but its not enough maybe in 2020 litecoin will better if they can do any good
Activity: 517
August 01, 2019, 04:53:23 AM
What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.

Today +12%

I see Litecoin today increasing by 4.62%. Other coins increase between 1% and 2%. The increase in Litecoin prices is very large compared to others. But others down between -1% to -3%. I think this will provide a big advantage for current Litecoin holders.
What makes the market green today?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 15, 2019, 12:24:49 PM
What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.

Today +12%
Litecoin is doing better this Q1 of 2019 taking the number 4 position and passing Bitcoincash is really promising from this once number 3 ranked cryptocurrency.lucky that I didn’t withdraw my support to this coin and decide to keep holding my Litecoin even though it drops upto rank number 9,seeing that position is very alarming but theres part of me that tells to continue holding and never sell and now it’s working and i love the new logo it is more charming and serious than the old one
Activity: 896
March 15, 2019, 12:17:13 PM
Litecoins is good in the past but for now we need a adjustment also for those altcoins that falls same  as other coins ofcourse one of them is litecoin holders may suffer also.
the principle that you say seems to apply to all cryptographic assets, because the decline not only occurs in litecoin, but almost all assets. of course they suffer because most certainly are waiting for an increase that does not yet exist, but I am sure they are all patient.
Activity: 504
March 15, 2019, 12:42:32 AM
Litecoins is good in the past but for now we need a adjustment also for those altcoins that falls same  as other coins ofcourse one of them is litecoin holders may suffer also.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 09:07:01 PM
Present year seems to be good for Litecoin, there is continued growth happening with Litecoin. Also hardforking of Litecoin is scheduled in this year, this too is predicted to make a big change in the market of Litecoin. Hope to see the market of Litecoin progress along with other altcoins. Investing by the moment could get good profit by the time of hardforking in my opinion.
Litecoin was always in the top three. The bad last year led to a further decrease in Litecoin. But, this year coming news by CEO was able to move the price to good positions, and still continues.
Activity: 336
March 13, 2019, 03:32:26 PM
Litecoins is good in the past but for now we need a adjustment also for those altcoins that falls same  as other coins ofcourse one of them is litecoin holders may suffer also.
but if in my opinion this year Litecoin will experience a good price increase, because this coin has good potential for the future such as ethereum coins
If what you say is true, of course that is good news, but after all, the cryptocurrency is difficult to predict, so let's just look at whether the price of litecoin will increase or not
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 13, 2019, 01:28:11 PM
My opinion is the possibility that the LTC in 2019 will reach the highest peak price of $ 100 but be alert after that there will be long bearish. This is because bearish conditions will continue to occur until the end of 2019. If you want to buy an LTC, just buy it now but the risk your own responsibility.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
March 13, 2019, 12:32:43 PM
Litecoins is good in the past but for now we need a adjustment also for those altcoins that falls same  as other coins ofcourse one of them is litecoin holders may suffer also.
but if in my opinion this year Litecoin will experience a good price increase, because this coin has good potential for the future such as ethereum coins
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 13, 2019, 10:58:22 AM
I will not make a price prediction for Litecoin, but 2019 seems to be a good year for him. I've almost written off Litecoin, so I'm all the more surprised how well he's doing this year. Apparently he still belongs to the top altcoins and i will watch him more in the future. I can only advise everyone else to pay more attention to Litecoin and maybe include it in the portfolio. I am very curious if and when the next good news will come to Litecoin.  Wink

There's an upcoming fork so better to notice that and prepare yourself with sudden impact with its current value, 2019 seems to bring investors a big lift supporting this coin, as even with the bear season litecoin manage to take some jumped and try to keep pushing forward, for investors who still looking for another assets to support you can check this up and review by yourself.

Knowledge is what you needed before investing your money, research and analyze then decide if you will take the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
March 13, 2019, 10:10:30 AM
I will not make a price prediction for Litecoin, but 2019 seems to be a good year for him. I've almost written off Litecoin, so I'm all the more surprised how well he's doing this year. Apparently he still belongs to the top altcoins and i will watch him more in the future. I can only advise everyone else to pay more attention to Litecoin and maybe include it in the portfolio. I am very curious if and when the next good news will come to Litecoin.  Wink

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 13, 2019, 09:58:33 AM
Present year seems to be good for Litecoin, there is continued growth happening with Litecoin. Also hardforking of Litecoin is scheduled in this year, this too is predicted to make a big change in the market of Litecoin. Hope to see the market of Litecoin progress along with other altcoins. Investing by the moment could get good profit by the time of hardforking in my opinion.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 09:21:23 AM
I believe litecoin could see $300 possibly more by the end of the year. Its a solid coin with a lot of trust.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 11, 2019, 07:25:45 AM
I really like litecoin due to its ease of use and payment fees are very insignificant with faster transactions. I usually exchange my bitcoins to litecoins when moving my coins from one exchange to the other. I foresee litecoin to be part of the cryptos that would never be forgotten in our world of crypto.
Litecoin has a clear development from the beginning of this year. We are in a critical phase and any big news that comes out can make Litecoin come back to $ 150. I believe this is the right time to invest in this coin and you will have a lot of new options in the future. The Litecoin community is coming back and we will soon see the best
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 11, 2019, 05:50:32 AM
For this year Litecoin has good development and is now number four. You should try investing in Litecoin and I personally have good experience with Litecoin. Litecoin if it can continue to grow, I think it will pass XRP.
I suggest you should be able to provide evidence to strengthen your statement because there are many people who speculate like that, they say the price of coins will go up and have good development but not included with the announcement of road map coin.
Activity: 784
March 11, 2019, 12:08:13 AM
For this year Litecoin has good development and is now number four. You should try investing in Litecoin and I personally have good experience with Litecoin. Litecoin if it can continue to grow, I think it will pass XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: